NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link from anywhere that explains this situation?

Not that I'm aware of but Bessie and another poster saw the birth (that wasn't April, since she's still pregnant).

4/1 Morning Update

This is not a hoax!
The fact the cam went down this morning didn't help our cause by any means; but we are back up!

To use the official Live Stream - get it through www.ApriltheGiraffe.com

Keepers and Vet have been on site - report is that April continues to be out of normal behavior and show signs of contractions. We are not announcing active labor at this time - as we will wait until there is NO QUESTION - to ensure our followers know to hunker down and wait!

We are still working on the text alert system, as the source we had did not pan out.

https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAdventurePark/posts/944863908949822

Praying everything is ok with you!

Thank you, I appreciate it. They're not sure what's going on. Getting a test where they're putting dye in my arteries and check for blockages Monday. Sorry, not sure what it's called in English. I'm nervous and worried but trying to put up a tough front. Can definitely use the prayers.

Back to fun April stuff! :) :)

Appears April has a bit of IBS over in the right corner .... Believe that is a good sign .. Clearing out passage ways for her baby calf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think April broke the net LOL. I did read on the Parks FB linked above weather was happening in the area. Those fake sites are popping up causing confusion. We are now live and waiting. Oh man it just went offline again. Grrrrr. Back now phew. I had a lot of buffering last night.

I am sure this is what happened with Bessie. She thought she was watching April and it wasn't her. Seems it happened to many people too.

Be kind to Bessie when she comes online. She is going to be so confused. LOL

Thanks PP.

Not officially. I know on YouTube when one video ends, the next can start playing automatically. From the chatter on Animal Adventure's FB page, it seems this happened to many people.

Here is where people were talking about it. I will keep looking for a specific comment if you would like.

https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAdve...41826.246833958752824/944765165626363/?type=3

LOL sure hope Bessie isn't doing a jig with a mimosa as the jig isn't up yet LOL

Take care JanetE. Your in our thoughts.keep us posted.

Poor April looks all lumpy and bumpy! She's changed so much in the past few days.

Currently over 2,000 viewing one of the fake sites. Poor peeps.

Are you all getting the "off line" message again?

Yep offline again. Now buffering

Back up.If this is due to weather today is not the day. Just sayin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom