NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness. Her tongue and those carrots...SOOOO cute. Gah. Too cute. Still praying for April & her baby.

4/1 Afternoon Update

The vet has made his second visit of the day.
When we thought she could not "bag up" further - she most certainly has.

April is not touching her grain, but is accepting carrots.

You may see her lifting each leg, pinning ears, dazing off, raising tail - those behaviors are what we want to see and expect to increase in frequency.

We will continue to keep you posted.

https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAdventurePark/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Animals are sure more tolerant of Labor than humans. I don't think I would have made it had I been in Labor as long as April has been. Then again I had very short easy labors, lucky me.

My labor was so quick I barely had time to get on the gurney. Water broke on the steps into the hospital and my son was born on the second push. LOL. Wishing the same for April!

Don't you just love seeing them nuzzle? My heart is always so gladdened when they do that!

They truly are a stunning animal.

Wow Oliver is pacing around so much he's going to wear a hole in his pen 😅....April it's April Fools is today the day?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I saw some comments that when the live stream went down, an old video of another giraffe (katie?) giving birth started playing. Some of those people thought they were seeing April when they woke up....
Ah! That's probably what happened to me. Sorry, everyone, if I added to the confusion.

My labor was so quick I barely had time to get on the gurney. Water broke on the steps into the hospital and my son was born on the second push. LOL. Wishing the same for April!

Similar experience here... I thought that if I sneezed I would have shot him across town! :)

I am sure this is what happened with Bessie. She thought she was watching April and it wasn't her. Seems it happened to many people too.

Be kind to Bessie when she comes online. She is going to be so confused. LOL

Thanks PP.
Lol! Thanks, Tricia. I fell asleep watching her so intensely, then awoke suddenly and there it was happening before my eyes. The feed went dead almost immediately afterward, so I didn't hear an explanation.

Oh well, I feel a bit foolish, but mostly I feel bad for poor April. She has to be exhausted by now.

No worries Bessie. You were one of many.

Ah! That's probably what happened to me. Sorry, everyone, if I added to the confusion.

The same thing happened to me last week here. I did a Google search for the site versus clicking on my normal one as didnt have computer with saved link.

Thankfully there were many other members that quickly told me and the rest of this thread it was a hoax and there were many hoax sites.

Her lady parts look swollen. MOO

Hopefully it won't be long now.

Guys back from errands - turned it on --it is the same cute thing when when she had her tongue in the camera for carrots.

What is the real link or did she just do that again within the last 5 minutes - it sure looks like the same tongue eeee motions to me TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321