NY NY - Irondequoit, WhtFem 14-23, 122UFNY, skeletal in shallow grave, front teeth overlap, Jul'88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
30 NamUs exclusions per March 22, 2022:

MP2921
Barbara Cotton
04/11/1981
Williams
ND

MP7034
Beverly Sharpman
09/11/1947
Philadelphia
PA

MP55832
Patricia Wagner
10/20/1972
Hudson
NJ

MP2885
Leichia Reilly
01/31/1985
Erie
NY

MP6975
Lynne Schulze
12/10/1971
Addison
VT

MP20265
Valerie Smith
03/04/1981
Queens
NY

MP33036
Cornelia Enright
04/24/1969
Schenectady
NY

MP7266
Judy Martins
05/24/1978
Portage
OH

--
Ingrid Bauer
--
--
--

MP20107
Mary Bostwick
07/18/1972
Tioga
NY

MP7574
Sylvia Lwowski
09/06/1975
Richmond
NY

MP26000
Mary Robinson
06/10/1976
Monroe
NY

MP11582
Barbara Bruno
08/01/1980
Monroe
NY

MP2876
Maryann Wesolowski
08/18/1971
Warren
NY

MP7828
Niki Britten
07/16/1969
Linn
OR

MP3259
Sheryl Tillinghast
09/24/1973
Dutchess
NY

MP2386
Lynn Bandringa
05/29/1967
San Bernardino
CA

MP4646
Robyn Pettinato
07/05/1975
Flathead
MT

MP5860
Marie Blee
11/21/1979
Routt
CO

MP19076
Sandra Breed
05/22/1964
Madison
NY

MP5665
Charlotte Heimann
10/30/1981
Monroe
NY

MP4532
Cynthia Constantine
07/11/1969
Suffolk
NY

MP5669
Lynn Luray
08/17/1964
Los Angeles
CA

MP4608
Rebecca Triska
09/19/1958
Beaver
PA

MP7081
Bonita Bickwit
07/27/1973
Sullivan
NY

MP10968
Linda Britton
06/11/1963
Guernsey
OH

MP7592
Rosemary Buck
08/11/1973
Onondaga
NY

MP3070
Judith Brown
04/06/1977
Queens
NY

MP11936
BarbaraAleksivich
10/03/1973
Steuben
NY

MP5533
Denise Sheehy
07/07/1970
Queens
NY

Neither has Audrey Nerenberg, and she has been suggested throughout the thread. Did you submit Denise?

Really? She was ruled out ages ago, I thought.

But there have been several older exclusions removed from various cases recently--I wonder what's going on?

I did call about Beaudin and was told she had been submitted several times and they were working with NH LE on the case.

Neither has Audrey Nerenberg, and she has been suggested throughout the thread. Did you submit Denise?

I would think the statement about the UIDs overlapping teeth and the fact that Audrey had a very large gap between hers would make her an automatic rule out.

I would think the statement about the UIDs overlapping teeth and the fact that Audrey had a very large gap between hers would make her an automatic rule out.
Yes, I did that way back, and I'm fairly certain about it, but I'm not a professional in this matter. Audrey's never been ruled out officially, AFAIK.

CANADA - Canada - Pamela Harvey Rousseau, 23, Greater Sudbury, Ont, Dec 1978

This (IJD) is a case I always come back to. I've come across Pam before, but I don't think in relation to IJD. The most striking similarity is perhaps the teeth, as Pam has been referenced to have 'protruding uppers'. No further mention of her dental work, though (as I think having the gold foil work would be a slam dunk). Canada's Missing | Case details

The height is slight askew, but we know that isn't always accurate, especially in this case where IJD has been speculated to have been deceased for 10-15 yrs prior to discovery. Pam went missing 10 years prior to IJD being found.

I looked further into Pam, and her sisters were interviewed and featured in a book written about unsolved cases in Sudbury, Ontario Canada. They speculated that Pam was killed for having knowledge of a murder that happened a month prior to her disappearance. She was dating a man in a local gang.

Anyway, why she would have been brought across the border and into Rochester, who knows. But she isn't on the rule out list, and she fits a few things from IJD. Trying to get more information, but it's a thought!

CANADA - Canada - Pamela Harvey Rousseau, 23, Greater Sudbury, Ont, Dec 1978

This (IJD) is a case I always come back to. I've come across Pam before, but I don't think in relation to IJD. The most striking similarity is perhaps the teeth, as Pam has been referenced to have 'protruding uppers'. No further mention of her dental work, though (as I think having the gold foil work would be a slam dunk). Canada's Missing | Case details

The height is slight askew, but we know that isn't always accurate, especially in this case where IJD has been speculated to have been deceased for 10-15 yrs prior to discovery. Pam went missing 10 years prior to IJD being found.

I looked further into Pam, and her sisters were interviewed and featured in a book written about unsolved cases in Sudbury, Ontario Canada. They speculated that Pam was killed for having knowledge of a murder that happened a month prior to her disappearance. She was dating a man in a local gang.

Anyway, why she would have been brought across the border and into Rochester, who knows. But she isn't on the rule out list, and she fits a few things from IJD. Trying to get more information, but it's a thought!

Considering that IJD has always been rumored to have gang ties, that's actually another point in favor of a match with Pam. IJD's Doenetwork page 122UFNY shows her teeth, but I can't tell whether they match Pam or not.

Considering that IJD has always been rumored to have gang ties, that's actually another point in favor of a match with Pam. IJD's Doenetwork page 122UFNY shows her teeth, but I can't tell whether they match Pam or not.

Oo you're right, about the gang ties! I think all those renderings if IJD are pretty terrible, unfortunately, and look drastically different. I understand what a difficult job that must be, but it's hard to glean much from those three different images. Here's another picture of Pam in the article I mentioned: Ontario Cold Case: Dedicated mom leaves toddler, never to be seen again

Could vaguely resemble the sketch?

k, I might be overstepping WS ToS here, but that NCMEC 3D-scan recon is bugging me. It's so generic and could basically be anyone, so all apologies, but I took the liberty of merging that recon + the old rendring to get a better grasp of how Irondequoit Jane Doe might have looked like IRL.

upload_2022-4-6_21-41-55.png

Attachments

• ijdmergedrecons.jpg
    ijdmergedrecons.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
k, I might be overstepping WS ToS here, but that NCMEC 3D-scan recon is bugging me. It's so generic and could basically be anyone, so all apologies, but I took the liberty of merging that recon + the old rendring to get a better grasp of how Irondequoit Jane Doe might have looked like IRL.

View attachment 339225

I agree that the 3D scan is very generic. And I can't imagine how difficult it must be to create a face just from bones that have been buried for over a decade! But it is something. I like the idea of merging the two! That was a great idea! So thanks for doing that.

I contacted the woman who had interviewed Pam's sisters for the book she wrote (I mentioned in an above post), and I asked her if she knew of Pam having gold foil on her teeth, or anything more about her dentals. She was going to contact the family and get back to me! And if Pam didn't, at least get her submitted to be on the rule out list for IJD.

No word yet from the author who is getting in touch with Pam's family. But thought I would attach the known photos of Pam that are out there. I really wish we could get a brand new rendering done, especially by @CarlK90245 as he is such a reconstruction genius.

Being local to our IJD, there hasn't been any news coverage on her case since early 2019. It was reported then that there had been recent submissions to the University of Arizona for carbon testing on her teeth as well as mineral testing. No follow up has been provided since. I will make it a point to reach out to the department in charge and inquire if there are any results or updates on the testing yet. Worth a shot!

Attachments

• EDT PS PamHarvey Feb2019 SB_Super_Portrait.jpg
    EDT PS PamHarvey Feb2019 SB_Super_Portrait.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
  • MissingPersons-1373-20180206225504-pamela-harvey.jpg
    MissingPersons-1373-20180206225504-pamela-harvey.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 7itKgWH.jpeg
    7itKgWH.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 9
Being local to our IJD, there hasn't been any news coverage on her case since early 2019. It was reported then that there had been recent submissions to the University of Arizona for carbon testing on her teeth as well as mineral testing. No follow up has been provided since. I will make it a point to reach out to the department in charge and inquire if there are any results or updates on the testing yet. Worth a shot!
Please do! I look for updates on her quite often, but as you've also observed, there's little to none press on her after that NCMEC recon update spring 2019.

It would seem wiser to spend money on conducting forensic genealogy on her instead of the mentioned testing, but NY state didn't allow this method until recently, so I guess they just scheduled her up for whatever testing available at the time. Would you mind inquire about possibility of using a fg service to the department you're reaching out to? If we're lucky, she's already an active case somewhere! (@othram, are you being sneaky again? :D)

Please do! I look for updates on her quite often, but as you've also observed, there's little to none press on her after that NCMEC recon update spring 2019.

It would seem wiser to spend money on conducting forensic genealogy on her instead of the mentioned testing, but NY state didn't allow this method until recently, so I guess they just scheduled her up for whatever testing available at the time. Would you mind inquire about possibility of using a fg service to the department you're reaching out to? If we're lucky, she's already an active case somewhere! (@othram, are you being sneaky again? :D)
@othram

I called this afternoon and unfortunately no one answered at the Criminal Investigations Unit, but I did leave a lengthy message..so I know we're going into the weekend now, but hopefully we get a call back! I have in my notes to make sure to ask about using fg..it does seem that would be way more efficient than these carbon and mineral tests.

I called this afternoon and unfortunately no one answered at the Criminal Investigations Unit, but I did leave a lengthy message..so I know we're going into the weekend now, but hopefully we get a call back! I have in my notes to make sure to ask about using fg..it does seem that would be way more efficient than these carbon and mineral tests.
Any update?

Any update?
Hadn't heard back and it had been on my to do list to follow up. Just called again right now, and the sergeant in charge of cold cases is not in the office today. But the secretary took down my info and reason for calling, and will get the message to him in the morning. So let's hope there's a call back this time! Fingers crossed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kdillon
Back