NY NY - James Knox, 24, Warsaw, 9 Dec 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay I understand that the dates are off (doe found in '74), but I am SHOCKED that this doe is not James? Going from his 1975, heavier-set photo, I cannot believe this isn't the same person. The doe even went by the name James, and sometimes Leroy (name of company where James Knox last worked.) On the chance that the date of the doe's death has been mistaken, being a carnival worker would explain the distance between the two. Due to the date discrepancy, this doe is not on the rule-out list.

Doe's Namus Profile

Attachments

• side by side.png
    side by side.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I moved to Warsaw as an elementary student in ‘84 and had never heard of this story. It’s pretty interesting. There is a LOT of rural land in that area. Lots of woods and creeks and fields. If he decided to take his life in a remote area it wouldn’t surprise me if he was never found. If anyone has any questions about the village of Warsaw I’d be happy to answer them.

Okay I understand that the dates are off (doe found in '74), but I am SHOCKED that this doe is not James? Going from his 1975, heavier-set photo, I cannot believe this isn't the same person. The doe even went by the name James, and sometimes Leroy (name of company where James Knox last worked.) On the chance that the date of the doe's death has been mistaken, being a carnival worker would explain the distance between the two. Due to the date discrepancy, this doe is not on the rule-out list.

Doe's Namus Profile
The deceased had hazel eyes and James had blue- but the resemblance is uncanny for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back