GUILTY NY - Jeanine Cammarata, 37, teacher, didn’t show up at work, Staten Island, 30 Mar 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm...if her phone wasn't on, that means she sent the messages through Facebook itself - on a computer or tablet, right? Did she carry a device with her when she left home? If she remains logged in on Facebook, anyone with the device could send a message.

How does the friend know the phone was off, btw?

jmo
She was probably trying to call the phone but it went directly to vm. The messages and calls back and forth were on FB Messenger, at least the ones published in the link. It is, also, possible to put your phone on "do not disturb" which would either direct the calls to vm or have a message saying the person is unavailable right now. Even when the phone is on.

And what was the sound of broken glass from that woke the landlord/friend up from his sleep?

And what night was that I wonder?

How has husband gotten away w/ not turning over children for that length of time? What's he do for a living?
The broken glass..imo... could have been him punching out the window on her car and forcibly taking her out or kidnapping her.
And why would he admit to punching her? That would damage any hope of getting the kids in his custody over her. But, if she is dead. Why not admit it! That way when LE searches his home and finds her blood on anything, he can explain it away by his little "punch". Tragic for Jeanine and her kids to live with such a control freak...imo!

4GOWPYUCSNDPDDV64J22VLK7WE.jpg

Several pics at this link of Jeanine, the ex, etc...

Estranged husband charged in prior assault on missing Staten Island teacher Jeanine Cammarata

The broken glass..imo... could have been him punching out the window on her car and forcibly taking her out or kidnapping her.
And why would he admit to punching her? That would damage any hope of getting the kids in his custody over her. But, if she is dead. Why not admit it! That way when LE searches his home and finds her blood on anything, he can explain it away by his little "punch". Tragic for Jeanine and her kids to live with such a control freak...imo!
I completely agree with all of this. Why admit the punch and not the rest... this is going to unravel quickly and he didn’t even come clean.. I just cannot imagine that so many humans reach the idea of murder as an option for issues in their life...
this leads me to believe that his current gf is “brainwashed” by his controlling manipulations at the time being. Hopefully she can continue opening up to investigators

So, here’s a piece of terrifying info for you.

Both parents have equal custodial rights at the outset of divorce proceedings. A parent cannot be charged with kidnapping either, btw. Only after a judge has ordered the parents to abide by a custody / visitation schedule can the non-custodial parent be arrested for violating a court order. Until you get in front of a judge.... nothing can be done. My husband ran off with my daughter for 6 weeks. I could not get the courts to do anything until we appeared before a judge for a hearing. We were not legally divorced yet.... which means equal rights to the child. Very scary.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. As a Mom, I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been.

"The lawyer for a missing Staten Island teacher said he fears the worst because she disappeared less than 48 hours after her allegedly abusive husband — who was arrested Wednesday — was served with divorce papers....

Michael was served with divorce papers last Thursday ....

The NYPD questioned and then arrested Michael after he admitted to assaulting the woman, law enforcement sources said. He was charged with assault, harassment and stalking — but the charges were not related to Jeanine’s disappearance, the sources added."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/missi...after-husband-received-divorce-papers-lawyer/

It would have to be VERY unusual for a custody exchange to be done at a police station. In fact, I've never heard of that specifically; if a parent has supervised visitation, it's usually at the social worker's office, and I do know that my city has a few public places where parents who are prohibited from being together with their children can drop off and pick up the kids - and they have zero tolerance for any funny stuff.

I had our child exchanges at the local pd and know of multiple others who do as well.

I completely agree with all of this. Why admit the punch and not the rest... this is going to unravel quickly and he didn’t even come clean.. I just cannot imagine that so many humans reach the idea of murder as an option for issues in their life...
this leads me to believe that his current gf is “brainwashed” by his controlling manipulations at the time being. Hopefully she can continue opening up to investigators

We continually have cases where controlling peoples deal with issues in their lives with aggression and subsequently murder.:(:(
Here, has MC's aggression, stalking, resulted in murder due to custody/divorce issues?
We will soon be presented with evidence, and if this is the case, where MC has murdered JC, I hope Justice is served quickly, with Karma round the corner for him.
MOO.

This is unfolding exactly as I thought it would.

It sounds like she got sick of him withholding the kids from her, playing games, so took the leap: hired a lawyer and filed for sole custody.

I wonder if the cops arrested MC on the old assault charges in hopes of pulling dna / prints from a discarded soda can or cup of water consumed while being booked bc they already have something linking him to her disappearance.

Report: Missing Staten Island teacher vanished after husband received divorce papers

Can Jeanine’s Chevy Cruze be tracked via its GPS system? or is that dependent on subscriptions like On-Star?

So from the Chevrolet page it appears that it would be an add-on package with the car. Or, you would have to pay for OnStar services. Depending if she has this or not. I don't think as many people get this in their vehicle anymore, with phone apps being free.

If your vehicle includes the MyLink Navigation System, you will be able to see a Navigation icon on your vehicle touchscreen. If your paid OnStar or Connected Services plan includes Turn-by-Turn Navigation, you can access it by pressing your blue OnStar button or tapping the OnStar icon on your vehicle touchscreen.
https://my.chevrolet.com/learn/navigation

"Her lawyer told The Post they likely chose the neutral meeting spot because “Jeanine had expressed trepidation, to put it mildly, about being around her husband.”

They previously had orders of protection against one another, he added. “In fact, she said she left the marital residence because of domestic violence, although she didn’t want to remove the children from their home,” Gansberg said.

Jeanine, 37, and Michael, 42, married on April 6, 2014, and separated around May 2016, according to one family member.

Jeanine also has an 11-year-old child from a previous marriage, to Greg Gubitosi of Long Island.

That child does not know his mother is missing, said his step-mom, Daniella Gubitosi.

“We’re trying to shelter him as much as possible until we know a little bit more information. We’re not prepared for this at all. Clearly, who can be?” she told The Post."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/missi...after-husband-received-divorce-papers-lawyer/

Admitted to punching her because of his hands showing signs of fighting?

Who made the state about her resting at the X's? And if possible could someone direct me to it please

TIA.

ETA, and is it a direct quote?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper