Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking...there MIGHT be a small Kohls in New Berlin -- over there in the area where the Goodwill and Walmart are. So...that might be a place where you could take your daughter to look at dresses, and then maybe if they didn't have the right size but she really liked a certain dress, then the store could call around to see if they had it in her size somewhere near. So...it could be that Jenn really was planning to head out to the mall that day...

Other posters have brought up he could have told the 13 year old it was a "surprise". I agree with that as well and saying the mall so far away would lead people to look further from home. I don't know what to think anymore actually.

Oh yes we've gotten in the wrong van before LOL. I was very pregnant once and peed my pants we were laughing so hard....my older daughter still finds that very funny.

Edit: oops forgot to quote...darn iPad I was sure I clicked it LOL. Also I hope it comes across loud and clear that pregnant people have a hard time at the end with their bladder...I have never peed my pants (as an adult anyway) before that LOL

Oh yes we've gotten in the wrong van before LOL. I was very pregnant once and peed my pants we were laughing so hard....my older daughter still finds that very funny.

Edit: oops forgot to quote...darn iPad I was sure I clicked it LOL. Also I hope it comes across loud and clear that pregnant people have a hard time at the end with their bladder...I have never peed my pants (as an adult anyway) before that LOL

Ha ha! Just wait til you get my age and you get sneeze pee!!

I'm really enjoying going through the old threads. It's taking forever, because I keep stopping to look stuff up or click on links and such.

But, I quite enjoyed this VERY early statement from Living Juicy, made on 12/19, with regard the the statement to the Daily Star from the "anonymous" family friend...

"It almost seemed like someone was talking to the media to sort of throw the case off or something. IMO."

And this one from Hexe on the same day:

If Ganesh was home and saw his wife leaving I don't know how all that confusion about Jennifer's changing her hair color could happen. It takes a substantial amount of time to dye hair as long as hers and he would have to notice her, frolicking around with her head wrapped, right?

Jumping off on the claims she was supposed to have changed so much and that she hadn't been cooking recently.... What could account for such a change...hmm. Maybe not wanting to cook and clean for a spouse who is cheating on you perhaps? Wanting to look better by losing weight and dressing better to try to save your marraige?

It seems like GR spent a lot of time projecting changes in JR that could very well have been directly influenced by his actions. GR says she was depressed, but takes no resonsibilty for how his actions could affect her? How about acknowledging that his affair and living a lie for months (at least) could be reflected in her mood and outlook? It just reeks of a self-centered narcissist outlook where he projects the guilt he is supressing. The result of that was to blame her for her reactions to his own transgressions. Then to cement his own warped view, he slanders her publically. A truly disfunctional personality.

I've been thinking...there MIGHT be a small Kohls in New Berlin -- over there in the area where the Goodwill and Walmart are. So...that might be a place where you could take your daughter to look at dresses, and then maybe if they didn't have the right size but she really liked a certain dress, then the store could call around to see if they had it in her size somewhere near. So...it could be that Jenn really was planning to head out to the mall that day...

I don't believe that there is a Kohl's in Norwich, but I do know that there is a Peebles (or at least there used to be) store over by Walmart and the Central Tractor store.

Just wanted to bring up the fact that the article you are referring to is located in New Berlin, Ct, not New Berlin, NY. As to my knowledge of New Berlin, NY, there is not any dept stores there except for a Tractor Supply type of store for the farmers supplies. It is a really small town with a small grocery store, and maybe a few small stores in the town block. But there is no Walmart or anything big like that.

The last comment at the end of this article is interesting.

Whether or not she left the house, I still think the clothing she was supposedly wearing is a really good clue.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-03-08/16982/Authorities-still-waiting-for-autopsy-results-in-Ramsaran-case/

I wonder why GR's friend used the word loved instead of loves.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

“He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”

This was dated 12/19 and Jenn was only missing for 8 days. I find it strange that he would use past tense.

Praying there is Justice for Jennifer soon.

Whether or not she left the house, I still think the clothing she was supposedly wearing is a really good clue.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-03-08/16982/Authorities-still-waiting-for-autopsy-results-in-Ramsaran-case/

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

“He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”

This was dated 12/19 and Jenn was only missing for 8 days. I find it strange that he would use past tense.

Hmmm. In response to JR's cousins comment in the first article; I doubt jeans would have 'worn away' in a month and a half. Especially if buried in the snow.

Regarding the past tense. The person is also referring to GR in the past tense, 'he'd' implies he would have, not he does or he will. I think its the tendency of people to use a past tense when recounting an event such as this. Or to distance themselves from it on some level.

Regarding the past tense. The person is also referring to GR in the past tense, 'he'd' implies he would have, not he does or he will. I think its the tendency of people to use a past tense when recounting an event such as this. Or to distance themselves from it on some level.

It can also denote one who hasn't seen somebody in a long time, and thus recalling the last time they saw that person, in a "the last I knew" sort of sense.

She was up by 6:30 -- on her game.

The kids would have been out the door by around 7:30.

That leaves 3 hours.

She didn't play on her game again.

What was she doing during those 3 hours besides the 30 minutes or so it would take to shower, wash her hair, and apply hair rinse?

Why diddle dawdle around all morning?? Why not head out to the mall?

IMO, she DID leave in the van at 10:30, but she wasn't driving. I believe that time was given to LE just in case the neighbors saw the red van pulling out and heading down the road at that time.

Again, for clarification purposes for anyone really interested in leads, Jen did NOT drive a RED van, nor did she drive a MAROON van.

Continuing to refer to it as a "red van" is not helpful, and could actually be detrimental.

Attachments

• minivan.jpg
    minivan.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
Anyone know of any verified activity in Jennifer Ramsaran's case? Has anyone been monitoring the scanner lately?

There is a Scanner thread for Jennifer, Nursebeeme! :)

It may have been locked... can it be unlocked?

TIA...:seeya:

seeing as there is no active search (as she has been found) there really would not be a point in unlocking it.. that being said... I can check around and see if a rewind was requested for the 911 call

Where does the scanner thread stand? Is it still locked...any info??

Jilllian, is the JFJ page back to normal now - any lasting effects from the hack? Any info on the hacker that may also be pertinent to solving this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber