Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I think it would be very odd for LE not to say 'just hold on one minute Remy, officer so-and-so will take you up there'.

Judging by the LE FB page, they primarily deal with petty crimes that would not take precedence over a case like this, can't see that they'd just say 'oh, okay Remy, you go and look on your own'.

GR musta really had them in the palm of his hand initially.

The reason he didn't go with LE from what I was told/read was that in the event Jennifer had been in an accident, LE wouldn't want GR to find her in that state.

<Mod Snip>

Hypothetically, let's say I have already heard this story... and how easy it was to play this game- and know exactly how Jen's phone got to the place it was found from home. And more than one volunteer has re-created this.

So you think this story was made up or inaccurate from the beginning?

OHHHHHHHHHHHH....ok, so this is a scenario that L&M came up with!

But...I'm confused...no other muddy roads??? Didn't we establish that Center Road -- VERY near to where the phone was located -- was muddy??

Not only Center Road, but seasonal roads like Coy Street. At the time of the 11th, Coy might have been passable, but it also would have been muddy if it had been raining.

Coy Street comes out on Center Road about 500 yards west of where Jennifer's body was located.

Questions with answers that we don't know (Assuming GR as a POTENTIAL POI, but not named a POI by LE):

• When was the van abandoned at Plank Road Manor?
  • Where could the van have been hidden, prior to it being abandoned at Plank Road Manor?
  • What time did GR arrive at the YMCA on December 11th, 2012?
  • How did GR's time of arrival to the YMCA on that day, differ from his normal scheduling?
  • When did GR initially volunteer to take a polygraph test?
  • Why did GR volunteer to take a polygraph test?
  • When was the voluntary polygraph test administered by LE?
  • How long did the affair between GR and his running partner last?
  • Where exactly in the vicinity of the Moon Hill Road/SR-23 intersection was the phone located?
  • When (between the 11th and 16th of December), did Jennifer's parents arrive to the area from Arizona?
  • Was there enough time between the 11th of December, and the arrival of Jennifer's parents, for GR to possibly tie up loose ends and conceal evidence in regards to his possible complicity in the disappearance of his wife?
  • Besides finding the phone, what other steps did GR take in attempting to find his wife?
  • Was there any attempt at the beginning on GR's part to contact local friends, to help him in trying to find his wife?

These are only a few of the many unanswered questions (to my knowledge). If any have been pointed out, please correct me.

My other question is in regards to possible motive:

If we assume that the affair that GR had engaged in with his running partner had an influence on the potential motive that led to Jennifer's death... then would it not be safe to assume that we could possibly be looking for an entirely different potential person of interest, or at least engender the possibility that we could be looking at two potential persons of interest acting together (conspirator/co-conspirator or perpetrator/accomplice)?

That's not to say that that is true, but one has to look from all potential angles.

Great post ACE, I have bolded the items I find most relevant.

huh? i don't understand...

Phone was moved and manipulated... as well as turned on and off- and he may have had some help... The kids played the whole thing out in our neighborhood, as I know some WS Chenango locals have done the same thing.

ETA: the locals have stated the dead zone is off and on- and around that area- wouldn't take but a small kick to bring it into service area...

A big shout out to my family and friends for re-enacting the phone scenario, as well as the van scenario :)

What do you get when you cross a rock, and an armchair sleuth, next to the one sitting on the couch, watching the movie Psycho? I don't know...but betcha we find out...oh, and let's not forget the Devil incarnate(hey...I didn't make that up).

All kidding aside, no matter how small the detail, nor how often we have read it, or posted it...you just never know when someone will see it from a different angle....no one said it would be solved like some TV show....in an hour, all wrapped up like a gift...keep working it...the answers will come~!!!:rocker:

Phone was moved and manipulated... as well as turned on and off- and he may have had some help... The kids played the whole thing out in our neighborhood, as I know some WS Chenango locals have done the same thing.

ahhhhhh! ok! :)

ETA: the locals have stated the dead zone is off and on- and around that area- wouldn't take but a small kick to bring it into service area...

A big shout out to my family and friends for re-enacting the phone scenario, as well as the van scenario :)

Could the same scenario have been accomplished alone?

Let's say, HYPOTHETICALLY, that the day JR went missing her phone pinged off of a tower in the area where the trysting used to happen, and then the home wifi, and then the area where the phone was found. What sucks is it still doesn't prove murder. Just another piece of a sketchy puzzle.

BBM - Hypothetically speaking, would this be where Jennifer was found?

no, another nearby town.

Hypothetically speaking, is the nearby town where trysting happened on the way to the Mall, or would it be a different direction?

Hypothetically speaking, is the nearby town where trysting happened on the way to the Mall, or would it be a different direction?

I don't know. Locals, is the town of Guilford on the way to the mall?

Not only Center Road, but seasonal roads like Coy Street. At the time of the 11th, Coy might have been passable, but it also would have been muddy if it had been raining.

Coy Street comes out on Center Road about 500 yards west of where Jennifer's body was located.

Yes, here's the quote of the search for the "muddy road."
We drove many roads and none were thick with mud. Ironically the only mud place was where the cell was found. (and one other possible road near Morris, NY called LIEB Road was muddy. No others...not enough to have vehicle look like mine did....and hers.)

So...they didn't manage to drive 3 miles up SR 23 from where the phone was found (where Center Road intersects), and they didn't manage to find other roads like Coy Road in the area where the phone was found, but they went 18 miles to the EAST of where the phone was found and discovered that Lieb road was muddy? Seriously, no other muddy roads???

I don't know. Locals, is the town of Guilford on the way to the mall?

According to Google, Guilford is south of New Berlin, whereas Syracuse is north. That would be interesting indeed, if it wasn't just hypothetical.

:cow:

According to Google, Guilford is south of New Berlin, whereas Syracuse is north. That would be interesting indeed, if it wasn't just hypothetical.

:cow:
It is not far from there...and is best known for the lake....and another murder case in our area...and yes, it may be affecting this case in so many different ways...it has a lot of rocks.

I think the phone was home all day on the 11th and dropped off in it's first location en route to the police station.

I think the phone then pinged (coincidentally) and LE was all over it. Except, GR didn't go with them - LE didn't find the phone because IMO, GR moved it. I think it was then that he was able to use the "pinging" as to how he found it.

Of course he'd find it, I think he planted it.

But if he is guilty, why would he even plant her phone, knowing that LE could maybe get evidence off it? Why wouldnt he just have thrown it away where it couldnt be found? Unless, he knew there might be evidence on it that would exonerate him and he wanted it to be found?

But if he is guilty, why would he even plant her phone, knowing that LE could maybe get evidence off it? Why wouldnt he just have thrown it away where it couldnt be found? Unless, he knew there might be evidence on it that would exonerate him and he wanted it to be found?

Maybe because they would wonder why he had not used the app to try to locate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic