Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure he'll claim an arguement. I have to believe that the damning evidence is contained in the tox report.... hence, the long delay. To me, this suggests poisoning of some sort. As for the change of venue, I really doubt it. I think he still thinks he has more friends than enemies around here

hmmmm...good point.
i think the length of time it took tox reports to come back had to do with certain key parts of her body that may have been affected by wildlife, and that perhaps that's why numerous additional tests were ordered.
hypothetically speaking, if she was strangled, and an animal disturbed her neck area, then maybe more thorough or different tests would be needed?

God. The anger i feel is palpable. The nerve of this good for nothing killer, aside from the act and horrible disrespectful way he dumped her to perpetrate a smear campaign and strut around the last few months makes me really hope Jennifers killer gets the 'vengence' he so well deserves. Rot in hell you no good liar.

I agree I'm so angry right now. Seriously how many of us said from the start affair and didn't want to face a divorce. Why does it have to end like this???? I will never understand how someone would do this rather than face a divorce. And his behavior has been awful just awful..as well as the behavior if his supporters which no doubt will continue :banghead:

I'm going to assume there were multiple lies about Jenny, but many were insistent that there was something big we didn't know. I knew she was going to divorce him and she had found out about that affair. Nothing else made sense. I wonder if she had an appointment that day with an attorney?

<Mod Snip>

Haha if not i just might have the screenshot :floorlaugh:

Off topic, but I'm going to be there soon....hope i get to see the town is plastered with the signs by then or I can help do it !!!

well, if you're here on thursday, you can come to GR's first court appearance.
a lot of locals will be there!

oh, we're holding off on the lawn signs for now.

I've been away for some time because life gets busy but I haven't stopped thinking of Jennifer and this case. I also stepped away because I was so downtrodden that nothing was happening and lost a little faith, but I've just read the news and literally got goosebumps. I knew it! We all knew it! I'm so happy that there will finally be justice for Jennifer and her family and her children!!

I won't be...I'm a long way from there here in Thailand I wish I could though! My trip is set to be in NY at the end not the beginning unfortunately...so wish it was the other way around!

Gotcha on the signs...I hadn't heard anything past they had been picked up.

Wish I could be there on Thursday, but I can post some rotten eggs to throw!

Almost 2 months ago, I posted that my next post would be when GR was arrested. Here I am, as promised. It took WAY longer than I thought, but better later than never. While I'm thrilled that justice has and will be served, I am, as all of you are, saddened for the 3 beautiful children.

Thanks so much to Rick Blaine for holding the WS crowd steady during those impatient times, and to Jillian, who had to put up with hacking and torment from those who had GR's wool pulled over their eyes. A special thanks to the President/Founder for her posts on here. I'm sure they'll come in handy........

JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER!

All the same rules apply with ES, her hubby and family. Not discussable other than what we already know thru main stream media. CC not discussable other than what we already know through the media and from what she has posted here.

Facebook, you can link to but not discuss what is posted there. It is all considered rumor unless its from main stream media and law enforcement.

GR is discussable now, and we can now sleuth him, since he has been arrested for Jennifer's murder.

No name calling or name variations.

Ima

OH MY, OH MY!!! This will teach me to get busy working on my son's school stuff and then have a power outage at my house so I couldn't go online at all!!

What WONDERFUL news to hear after finally getting back online!! Does anyone know where the children are? Are they with their Renz grandparents? I so hope so! Maybe that's been answered already -- time to go back and read all the posts!!!

The perp's best strategy would be to turn himself in to law authorities now -- before he is arrested, and negotiate a plea of manslaughter in the first degree which carries a sentence of 5 to 15 years for a perp with no prior felony convictions. If he waits until he is arrested, he will most likely be charged with 2nd degree murder, which carries a life sentence in New York state, and Mr. McBride may not be willing to negotiate a plea bargain at that point (he does have political aspirations, after all).

Oops -- too bad for him :jail: -- he waited until too late!! (Couldn't resist quoting myself this one time -- hee hee!!):floorlaugh:

Not loving the 2nd degree murder charge, but maybe that will change. I always wonder if there is not as much evidence when they do that. Anywhooo, so glad to see this and will say a prayer for Jennifer's family and children!

2nd degree is sorta different in NY State -- first degree in NY is mostly for crimes involving killing a police officers or that sort of thing (see link below). In NY, 2nd degree does not preclude premeditation, and carries a maximum life sentence.

http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article125.htm

150K bail is a bit worrysome. I would have thought it would have been higher.

My thoughts too. He wouldn't have any problem posting that amount. Just hope that social services grants custody to the Renz grandparents or to Jennifer's sister until the trial is over, and that any visitation is at the offices of social services (we don't want another Josh Powell tragedy).

Snipped from your link above:

Speaking on the issue of bail, Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride gave a preliminary sketch of the prosecution’s evidence regarding the alleged murder – that Ramsaran was engaged in an ongoing affair with another women – and that Jennifer had, at the time of her death, scheduled an appointment with a divorce attorney.

BBM

"...another women..."

One other woman or women plural?

His affair was "ongoing," not a one night stand.

Jennifer had the appointment w/divorce attorney scheduled.

Thank you for posting these quotes...since most of the article is only available to those who have subscriptions. Is there anything else in the rest of the article (past first 2 paragraphs) that is new info?

McBride [Chenango County DA] said he asked the judge at arraignment not to grant bail. Ganesh Ramsaran was remanded to the Chenango County jail in lieu of $150,000 cash or $300,000 bond.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/05/husband_charged_in_murder_of_c.html

Cash bail of $150,000 and a real estate bail of $300,000 was set by County Judge Frank Revoir. A grand jury hearing is expected to be held next week.

http://thedailystar.com/breakingnews/x730880962/Ganesh-Remy-Ramsaran-arrested

Imo, Judge Frank Revoir, should be ashamed for setting his bail so low. Remy Ramsaran, not only murdered Jennifer Ramsaran, but meticulously planned it for days or weeks before carrying it out, imo.

Her murder was committed to mirror that of a stranger sexual predator kidnapping due to the planting of the cell phone(located by Remy), her muddy van at the high crime apt complex, topping the gas tank off days before, and the disposal of her nude body in a desolate area like a bag of trash..

Remy Ramsaran, obviously a calculating and vindictive sociopath, with no empathy for the mother of his 3 children, is not only a flight risk, but an extreme danger to others, imo....

Thank you for posting these quotes...since most of the article is only available to those who have subscriptions. Is there anything else in the rest of the article (past first 2 paragraphs) that is new info?

I don't know why complete article was open at that moment since I do not have a subscription, but Kimster caught this piece:

By way of an alibi, it is alleged that Ramsaran was working from his home computer the day of his wife&#8217;s disappearance, according to McBride. The district attorney added that an examination &#8211; conducted by authorities on his home computer &#8211; revealed that to be false.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...der-pleads-not-guilty-hours-after-his-arrest/

Confirmation of a narcissistic injury. One of many I'm sure.

All the lies are making me sicker now...

Q: After committing a violent act, how will the narcissist deal with his/her actions?

A: The narcissist has alloplastic defences. He does not accept responsibility for his actions. He accuses others or the world at large for provoking or aggravating his outbursts of violent behaviour. He feels immune to the consequences of his actions by virtue of his inbred superiority and entitlement. Narcissists are also mildly dissociative. They sometimes go through depersonalization and derealization. In other words, some narcissists sort of "watch themselves" and their life from the outside, as one would a movie.
http://samvak.tripod.com/9.html

I had to do a double take when I saw the word, "Arrest" at the top of the thread! Things had started to look bleak and now we get this fantastic news! Now justice for Jennifer!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Bittersweet is the first word that came to mind when I read of the arrest. Fantastic news!! Looking at the photo of him in shackles with his head hanging down = game over!!

How sad it is though for the children!! Thoughts & prayers for Jennifer's parents & family, who I'm sure, will be holding her babies extra tight & giving them loads of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member