Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of him after the arrest is too much for me, I actually laughed when I saw it! Of course he would be arrested wearing the tightest shirt possible!

I'm suprised to hear Jennifer had gone to a divorce attorney, it makes me think she knew about the "tryst".

Ha ha! Was thinking the same thing -- guess he looks good for his fellow inmates?

Doesn't the wife always know -- at some level? I think she may have suspected for some time, and then found out for sure in the days or weeks prior to her murder (so GLAD we can finally use that word!)

I believe Jennifer's appointment with the divorce attorney is what triggered the rage that led to her death.

The woman's story in this link (of leaving a narcissitic husband, who then spent the next 10 years trying to hunt her down) gives good insight into the twisted thinking involved in narcissistic rage:

http://thenarcissistatwork.com/2012/10/what-is-narcissistic-rage/

He was so intent on exacting his revenge for the pain he felt upon coming home and finding her gone that he couldn’t think straight. It didn’t matter that he had really been visiting his girlfriend of two years, and wasn’t away on business at all, or that he had planned to leave her the following month. All he could see was that she had hurt him and that he was the victim and she had to pay.

The picture of him after the arrest is too much for me, I actually laughed when I saw it! Of course he would be arrested wearing the tightest shirt possible!

I'm suprised to hear Jennifer had gone to a divorce attorney, it makes me think she knew about the "tryst".

He actually was arrested wearing the shirt my daughter and I seen him in one day when we went to the sight Jenn was found. We were getting info on putting flowers there and a light colored van slowed down by us as we were pulling away, he sent chills up my spine that day!!

So happy an arrest was made! This is the first step to bring Justice for Jennifer to fruition.
In that interview, with him looking out his window, sticks out the most to me.
Wonder if he thought he was getting away with Jenn's murder.
He won't be looking out that window like that for a long time, if ever again.

Kudos to all the WSers and J4J FB page for keeping Jenn's name and memory out there.
You guys Rock!!

Prayers for her parents, sister, children and friends.

My anger just keeps building. What kind of worthless selfish person kills the mother of his children 2 weeks before christmas? My father died of natural causes 2 weeks before christmas and i was 27 years old and it still hurts and christmas is a terrible time. He has caused these children profound lifelong scars that will carry on to their children as well. He has caused such pointless pain.

Jen is gone and he will spend his life in jail. He willingly orphaned his own children. I really cannot imagine a more evil act.

well, if you're here on thursday, you can come to GR's first court appearance.
a lot of locals will be there!

oh, we're holding off on the lawn signs for now.

Thank you all who will be representing us WSers who are not able to attend GR's "date with destiny"... Ahem... Ummm... Court date...

I imagine you court visitors will feel our support... From all over the globe! :rocker:

I think he killed her to be able to keep custody and not pay support. Period.

My anger just keeps building. What kind of worthless selfish person kills the mother of his children 2 weeks before christmas? My father died of natural causes 2 weeks before christmas and i was 27 years old and it still hurts and christmas is a terrible time. He has caused these children profound lifelong scars that will carry on to their children as well. He has caused such pointless pain.

Jen is gone and he will spend his life in jail. He willingly orphaned his own children. I really cannot imagine a more evil act.

I've been thinking about this all day and the horrible things he said, in print, about the mother of his children when he knew damn well what happened.

Not only two weeks before Christmas but the day before their daughters birthday (if I remember right). Forever, her birthday will have this stigma tied with it. It's sad on so many levels. :moo:

Not only two weeks before Christmas but the day before their daughters birthday (if I remember right). Forever, her birthday will have this stigma tied with it. It's sad on so many levels. :moo:

I just hope the kids grow up on the same page, i.e. I have seen some cases where some of the kids believe the father to be innocent and other not, and they end up splitting up the family for good. And they will have to deal with his parents, as well as her parents, as influences. It will be very tough.

He obviously made up the Destiny USA story.... Having made this shopping trip plan, couldn't he have at least left her in the van, clothed in something to be found. Why strip her down and leave her in the elements. Not only did he do the unthinkable and kill his wife but he left her unclothed for strangers to see. It's unfathomable to me. It must have been premeditated. To bash her publicly when she was "missing" and to tell of her weight loss in a negative way all with leaving her naked for all to see makes me think he resented her weight loss, changes (he perceived as not for the better-leave it at that)- Only my opinion but it seems like it goes deeper than her wanting a divorce. :moo:

I don't think he wanted to be exposed as a cheating liar, which he was. As well as have to give up the house, the kids, and part with money to support them all.

Can bail amounts be changed after the grand jury on Thursday? Or if more charges are added? I hope so.

Imo, Judge Frank Revoir, should be ashamed for setting his bail so low. Remy Ramsaran, not only murdered Jennifer Ramsaran, but meticulously planned it for days or weeks before carrying it out, imo.

Her murder was committed to mirror that of a stranger sexual predator kidnapping due to the planting of the cell phone(located by Remy), her muddy van at the high crime apt complex, topping the gas tank off days before, and the disposal of her nude body in a desolate area like a bag of trash..

Remy Ramsaran, obviously a calculating and vindictive sociopath, with no empathy for the mother of his 3 children, is not only a flight risk, but an extreme danger to others, imo....

I don't think he wanted to be exposed as a cheating liar, which he was. As well as have to give up the house, the kids, and part with money to support them all.

I agree. Being outed as a liar and a cheat was too much to bear...
I think he found out that Jen knew about the affair and that she had contacted a divorce attorney. I'm torn, I don't know if he planned it or if there was a confrontation.

I believe he planned it. He set up an alibi, made sure to leave no evidence at the house, and got to the Y in time to make sure people saw him. He probably had staked out the site to dump her body before hand. I think if it happened in anger he wouldn't have hid her body, car, and phone so well. The phone I keep thinking he disposed of later.

I think he found out that Jen knew about the affair and that she had contacted a divorce attorney. I'm torn, I don't know if he planned it or if there was a confrontation.

He is a tech guy and thought he could lie about being on the computer...not as smart as he thinks he is.

BBM

I believe this murder was planned, Sharon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member