DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid for an account last night:

Username: fourgregs

Password: sadie123.

I can't remember if the Sadie is capital S or not. I had an account a couple years ago too because I hate not having the full article!

Yupikgirl, you're lovely. But I think they'll probably suspend your sub if they see you posted your details on here. :)

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Sayles says she and Remy had sexual relations and he told her he loved her the day before Jenn went missing #RamsaranTrial

I paid for an account last night:

Username: fourgregs

Password: sadie123.

I can't remember if the Sadie is capital S or not. I had an account a couple years ago too because I hate not having the full article!

:loveyou:

Do you have to enter a zip code to get a sub? If you don't, I might try. Though I've had terrible problems trying to subscribe to US sites before.

IF that was the first time he told her that he loved her: don't believe it.

Bridge for Sale.

What does back on the record mean? Was previous testimony off the record? Confused.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 11m

Court reporter's device not functioning properly. Still waiting. #RamsaranTrial.

You do. I was able to get one while in Thailand because I have an APO at the US embassy. But I'm not sure if you "have " to actually put in a zip code because it was payment by PayPal?

OK, so now we're getting fairly regular tweets from Jules, Matt, and Ashley -- cool beans!! I think they just needed some encouragement

Yupikgirl, you're lovely. But I think they'll probably suspend your sub if they see you posted your details on here. :)

Oops. Everyone write it down. It's not like I'm going to use it to read anything else. I know not ethically right, but that's my excuse hundreds of articles and I'll only read a handful LOL

Sayles says she and Remy had sexual relations and he told her he loved her the day before Jenn went missing #RamsaranTrial

That doesn't really line up with Jason's testimony, I think? Long before Jennifer disappeared, Remy was boasting to him how Eileen 'would do anything sexually'?

OK, so now we're getting fairly regular tweets from Jules, Matt, and Ashley -- cool beans!! I think they just needed some encouragement

I agree. I started asking questions. Just didn't want to look all nosy and stalkerish.

My daughter is getting out of school right now. I will have to drive, but hopefully I will get some answers to my questions soon!

That doesn't really line up with Jason's testimony, I think? Long before Jennifer disappeared, Remy was boasting to him how Eileen 'would do anything sexually'?

I'm sure she didn't mean first time (night before Jen murdered). They had broken up a couple weeks earlier, and just got back together.

There was a recess, they came back and now court's on recess again. Dunno if it's a tech problem or legal one.

Sayles says Jenn showed her pictures of men on her iPod from an online game she used to play #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto
@julespeixoto
Sayles says Jenn showed her pictures of men on her iPod from an online game she used to play #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley 3m
Recess. Again. #RamsaranTrial.

Matt White
@evesunmatt
Sayles to Jenn Ramsaran: aren't you worried that someone (online) might find out where you live? #RamsaranTrial

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 33s

Sayles to Jenn Ramsaran: aren't you worried that someone (online) might find out where you live? #RamsaranTrial

#LookWho'sTalking

Wow

I guess she means avatars of men's profiles on game sites? Don't think the games Jennifer played would allow people to just upload photos of themselves? Any gamers know? This is NOT my field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23