Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point. Imagine for just a second to have done something to hurt someone and never be able to find any forgiveness no matter what you do. Don't worry she will have a whole town to point it out to her forever

But that's not what I meant. I mean you (general you) want us to understand how she could be manipulated by him etc. and I get that, but I don't get the affair starting in the first place. That I don't excuse. And when I say excuse I don't excuse the blaming the way remy is or what he does to make people do whatever it is they do. I'm not explaining well sorry. I have no doubt she fell for something he was selling after the murder.

I really can't explain it. I don't doubt she is sorry. I get people make mistakes. But there are things like sleeping with your friends husband and there are other mistakes. I think a pp is right- this is just something lots of other women can spot a mile away. She's not a girls girl that's for sure.

And it seems sort of selfish to worry about getting forgiveness or never being able to get it. This isn't about her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solus, were JR & ES friends before GR suggested ES start using the gym at the house? Did they just know eachother thru scouts?

I'm not defending ES but I'd imagine at some point she was scared to testify. This man is VERY manipulative and convincing enough to fool those closest to him. If he were to be acquitted she was/is probably scared that he might come after her...

On a personal note, I'm happy to see you (Solus) posting, I was kind of worried about you.

They know about the affair. How would you like to explain in front of Jen's parents, the media and all those people on which date you had sex, where did you have sex and even for how long.

It is not a matter of what she would like to do or not do .. it is a matter of finally doing what was right, and doing it willingly and completely, and perhaps then gaining a modicum of respect for doing that. Instead, she continues to feel that town's disrespect because she could not even do that. Because she didn't want to. Because she would be uncomfortable.

It is not a matter of what she would like to do or not do .. it is a matter of finally doing what was right, and doing it willingly and completely, and perhaps then gaining a modicum of respect for doing that. Instead, she continues to feel that town's disrespect because she could not even do that. Because she didn't want to. Because she would be uncomfortable.

Yes you explain so much better than me. Now was the time to do the right thing. Not get arrested. Again I don't doubt he manipulated her.

"She'll never have a chance to try and apologize, because of what GR did."

Solus, while I agree that Eileen probably fell under GR's spell due to vulnerability and naivete, it concerns me that she doesn't appear to be taking responsibility for her actions. This isn't the first time that she's betrayed a husband/lover/friend and left a trail of detritus in her wake. It's one thing to do something in your life you're not proud of. It's another thing to repeat the same mistake several times over, destroying lives (repeatedly) in the process. . She may feel guilt, but is she truly repentant? She expressed to the media that she wanted Jen's family to know she was sorry for their loss, and she seems to want forgiveness and peace, but she didn't take responsibility and apologize for her own betrayal of their daughter. Forgiveness generally requires admission of guilt (which she was forced to do today -- and, actually, I didn't hear all of her testimony, but it sounds like she was truthful) and apology and repentance. I'd like to see the latter two.

They know about the affair. How would you like to explain in front of Jen's parents, the media and all those people on which date you had sex, where did you have sex and even for how long.

It's sex. It's sex with a married man. It's sex with your close girlfriend's husband. You're accepting gifts from your close girlfriend's husband. I could go on and on after today's testimony, but I won't.

I don't give a damn about her having sex w/her close friend's husband. Sooo what?

Embarrassed about it?: Her married lover is charged with her close GF's murder! To hell with embarrassment. This is where most draw the line. Murder.

Arrested bc she didn't want to testify against him? Only on the stand today bc she had no choice?

No boundaries. No moral compass. Time to grow up. Time to take responsibility. Demonstrate Empathy.

It's sex. It's sex with a married man. It's sex with your close girlfriend's husband. You're accepting gifts from your close girlfriend's husband. I could go on and on after today's testimony, but I won't.

I don't give a damn about her having sex w/her close friend's husband. Sooo what?

Embarrassed about it?: Her married lover is charged with her close GF's murder! To hell with embarrassment. This is where most draw the line. Murder.

Arrested bc she didn't want to testify against him? Only on the stand today bc she had no choice?

No boundaries. No moral compass.

Yes this.

Yes. That is what a responsible woman would do. A responsible mother of daughters. A responsible wife.

does anyone else who went to court today remember what ES' answer was when asked if she and remy had told their respective spouses that they each wanted a divorce? i heard mcbride ask that today, and thought ES said "yes."

A posting on J4J FB page just now from one of the observers in the courtroom today, about body language/expression of GR and ES.

GR is apparently either still captivated by ES, or perhaps trying to intimidate her?

ES seemed disappointed w/ GR, in opinion of the observer.

Is the man Jen worked for going to testify? Is what she told him allowed? I thought she told him over the summer about the potential divorce? Or maybe she didn't and he just felt something was wrong. I need to look that article up.

Jillian (oh, no, you missed her testimony) or Solus or someone who was in court today -- what does "pushing" mean here? Did she elaborate?

i got there late this morning abigail, so i don't know.
ETA: just now understanding the "oh, no, you missed her testimony" part.

:blushing:

Since I've been here I have spent a lot of time with ES. I've also learned a lot about a side of GR that I never saw in 18 years. I know everyone here had the foresight to recognize he was a dirtbag and would have never fallen for his lies. Those of us who did were just naive. GR had a way of taking a partial truth and turning it to a convincing lie. For example I knew Jen played games, there wasn't a reason to suspect GR of lying when he said she was spending too much time on it. Remember though our histories with GR go back much longer than this brief time that you have been aware of him.

ES made a mistake, I know most of you on here have never done anything your not proud of. In most of your eyes and comments it is an unforgivable mistake to fall for your friends spouse. GR saw a weakness in ES and exploited it. He was attentive, complimentary and encouraging. Again traits that none of you would ever fall for. I can't blame ES for not wanting to testify. Besides carrying a tremendous amount of guilt and having everyone insist you were complicit with what happened. You are going to have to share the most personal aspects of your sexual life for the world. If you have never testified before, it's not as easy as just telling the truth. You are prepped that you can't say what you,ve heard that it is hearsay, you can only say admissions. You have 50 plus people staring at you. Your trying to remember exact events from several years ago. The same question asked several ways just trying to catch you slip. So your not only remembering and making sure it is phrased right, but that are remembering verbatim cause it's getting recorded and you'll have to repeat several times. It's not simply saying the truth or yes and no. At the same time your remembering the pain that has been caused and seeing it on Jen's parents face. ES is not this monster that was involved with the murder of Jen. She had an affair that she is has not only felt guilty about, but is reminded every day by strangers. Her kids, family are also reminded by others every day. I know y'all would never do that. It's inconceivable that anyone could do that in your eyes. ES has to live with that. She'll never have a chance to try and apologize, because of what GR did.

I'm not saying to feel sorry for her, but there isn't a need to keep proclaiming that she is lying on the stand and trying to cover it up.

I'm just to blame as she is. You want to blame someone use my name. It's Jason Wicks.

Solus,

Thank you for this, what a sweet heart you are and I totally agree with everything you've said here. :hug:

Ima

More details from Friday's testimony:

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2014-09-08/19931/Ramsaran-depicted-as-crass-and-disrespectful/

Regarding the phone:
"Commesso said he told Ramsaran to go home and police would continue their search. The New Berlin Fire Chief downloaded the same app onto Commesso’s phone so they could attempt to locate the vehicle he thought may have been involved in an accident. Officers spent two hours searching the area but did not locate the phone, said Commesso.

McBride asked how long those searching were standing in the gravel bed where the phone was ultimately found. Commesso replied about ten minutes, and while standing there, he didn’t hear the “ping” noise from the app."

(later, Remy and Eileen were both at the station, and Remy left while Eileen was being questioned)

"Ramsaran said he was going to look for the phone in the area shown on the app, and Commesso instructed him to call 911 if he found it.

Commesso said he had interviewed Eileen for approximately 30 minutes before Ramsaran called and said he found the phone.

“He was crying,” said Commesso, adding that Ramsaran told him he did not touch the phone.

Once authorities arrived on the scene, Commesso said Ramsaran was standing on the bridge next to a sheriff’s deputy. “He was upset, and pointed to where it was,” said Commesso.

Commesso said he instructed Ramsaran to go stand by his vehicle, and said he did not hear the “ping” from the app, but the phone, which he said appeared undamaged, was behind some rocks and grass in an estimated 20-foot drop from the bridge and 30-plus feet out from the bridge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101