Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A banker for the Ramsaran's also took the stand Monday morning. Autumne Arotsky told the court she went to the Ramsaran's house five days after Jenn went missing to check on Remy and the children. She said during her visit, Remy asked her why she never had a threesome with him and Jennifer. "He also asked me why him and I never hooked up," Arotsky testified. "I told him I was married and I didn't want to..."

See how simple it is?

I'm not saying to feel sorry for her. Stating she was implicit is too much. I supported G also. I loved GR also. What he did was unforgivable. Yes, maybe I'm not right in the head. But that doesn't mean we were covering it up

Nope, I don't believe that you and ES were purposely covering it up, Solus, but enabling GR, while under his absolute control, imo.. Hopefully in the future, both you and ES will be able to recognize the obvious traits of a soulless narcissistic psychopath..

Psychopaths (now often coyly labelled sociopaths) are the only real
persons, places, things, in their world. The rest of us are only figments
of their imagination, in effect, to be manipulated and used in anyway
appropriate and convenient to their needs.

If they believe it to be ultimately useful to their purposes to be
kind and generous and considerate towards someone, they will -
- without limit, if helpful to their ends -- or
if they believe it to be more convenient to destroy someone, they
will. There is no such thing as truth or lies external to them --
which explains why such persons can readily pass lie detector tests,
for example.
A quasi-religious psychiatrist I knew said they were born without
souls. A philosopher long ago came to literally believe that there
are people in this world who are actually not really human beings,
but who absolutely emulate the real thing and are basically
impossible to recognize as non-human. I think he was trying to
explain the psychopath.
http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/

Bumped from; 05-18-2013 --> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...henango-County-11-Dec-2012-11-*ARREST*/page25

Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post;
I believe he planned it. He set up an alibi, made sure to leave no evidence at the house, and got to the Y in time to make sure people saw him. He probably had staked out the site to dump her body before hand. I think if it happened in anger he wouldn't have hid her body, car, and phone so well. The phone I keep thinking he disposed of later.

05/18/2013 - 12:35 AM comment #604
Originally posted by Foxfire
Remy, meticulously planned this out, waiting for a window of opportunity to carry out his well thought out, yet complicated plan, imo. The motive was to prevent loosing control, a new life partner, and money/profit; life insurance proceeds, etc.

Although Remy created a ruse to appear that Jennifer had left him to start a new life. This was only a deflection to gain sympathy and appear to also be a victim, once Jennifer was located deceased; victim of a random abduction. He knew that Jennifer's body would have to be located to receive the insurance money without waiting for years..
JMHO..

Father's testimony from Friday:

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2014-09-08/19931/Ramsaran-depicted-as-crass-and-disrespectful/

"Renz said if Ramsaran didn’t like something, he would yell. He recalled a time when Ramsaran yelled at one of their daughters for coughing excessively while riding in the car."

"On the day Jennifer went missing, Renz said Ramsaran called him and that Renz tried to calm him down and said she wasn’t that late. Renz said after speaking with his other daughter, Joann Buff, he decided to make reservations and flew home the next day.

According to Renz, on Dec. 13, 2012, Ramsaran told him that Jennifer ran away with someone."

Just a reminder...

ES is not an accomplice, or a suspect in this case. GR is the one on trial for Jen's murder.

You can discuss her testimony and her interview you can not accuse ES of being involved in this murder. Nothing shows this to be the case.

Well, I've always wondered if GR said or did anything out of the ordinary when ES gave him a ride home from the Y on the day Jen was murdered. From today's testimony we learn that he didn't invite her into the house for sex, which, accdg to ES, was quite out of the ordinary.

Since I've been here I have spent a lot of time with ES. I've also learned a lot about a side of GR that I never saw in 18 years. I know everyone here had the foresight to recognize he was a dirtbag and would have never fallen for his lies. Those of us who did were just naive. GR had a way of taking a partial truth and turning it to a convincing lie. For example I knew Jen played games, there wasn't a reason to suspect GR of lying when he said she was spending too much time on it. Remember though our histories with GR go back much longer than this brief time that you have been aware of him.

ES made a mistake, I know most of you on here have never done anything your not proud of. In most of your eyes and comments it is an unforgivable mistake to fall for your friends spouse. GR saw a weakness in ES and exploited it. He was attentive, complimentary and encouraging. Again traits that none of you would ever fall for. I can't blame ES for not wanting to testify. Besides carrying a tremendous amount of guilt and having everyone insist you were complicit with what happened. You are going to have to share the most personal aspects of your sexual life for the world. If you have never testified before, it's not as easy as just telling the truth. You are prepped that you can't say what you,ve heard that it is hearsay, you can only say admissions. You have 50 plus people staring at you. Your trying to remember exact events from several years ago. The same question asked several ways just trying to catch you slip. So your not only remembering and making sure it is phrased right, but that are remembering verbatim cause it's getting recorded and you'll have to repeat several times. It's not simply saying the truth or yes and no. At the same time your remembering the pain that has been caused and seeing it on Jen's parents face. ES is not this monster that was involved with the murder of Jen. She had an affair that she is has not only felt guilty about, but is reminded every day by strangers. Her kids, family are also reminded by others every day. I know y'all would never do that. It's inconceivable that anyone could do that in your eyes. ES has to live with that. She'll never have a chance to try and apologize, because of what GR did.

I'm not saying to feel sorry for her, but there isn't a need to keep proclaiming that she is lying on the stand and trying to cover it up.

I'm just to blame as she is. You want to blame someone use my name. It's Jason Wicks.
Thank you for your very heartfelt, thoughtful post. I can't imagine what it has been like to have your best friend turn out to be a murderer. Thank you for your bravery in being here and for testifying. I appreciate you and the other vi's for all of the information and insight you've brought.

Off Topic--> FYI: TBI Presser from Decatur County Courthouse, TN - 11PM est...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-Bobo-search-site/page7&highlight=holly+bobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley
Will Nunley @willnunley · 1m
http://Newschannel5.com ; http://wsmv.com among those live streaming at 10pm CST. #Breaking #HollyBobo #DecaturCounty

Will Nunley @willnunley · 39s
10pm is not a common time for press conferences. This must be significant. #DevelopingNews #DecaturCounty

Retweeted by Will Nunley
WSMV-TV, Nashville @WSMV · 19m
BREAKING NEWS: TBI will hold a news conference at 10 p.m.CST on remains found in Decatur County this weekend.

Well that was exhausting, but I'm back in :loveyou: I will never forget my pw again! :blushing: :blowkiss:

Does anyone know if GR is going to testify? I think he will, I can't see him and his personality sitting by without having a say.

Well that was exhausting, but I'm back in :loveyou: I will never forget my pw again! :blushing: :blowkiss:

Yay!!! Welcome back! I was wondering what had happened to you!

Does anyone know if GR is going to testify? I think he will, I can't see him and his personality sitting by without having a say.

Oh my, that would be just too over the top!!

They know about the affair. How would you like to explain in front of Jen's parents, the media and all those people on which date you had sex, where did you have sex and even for how long.

Most people aren't called upon to testify about shameful things because they don't do shameful things. They don't sleep with their friend's husband. And when they do make mistakes they don't repeat them, daily, in the basement while the friend is at work. Every decision by ES that has come to light in this trial was a selfish one. She feels guilty? Sure, but not guilty enough to say no when GR wanted to kiss her. And not guilty enough to draw the line after that. Or to stop the affair she was conducting under her "best friend's" nose. Then when the time came to take responsibility for her actions and do the right thing by giving truthful testimony in the trial, she resisted. She's sorry? Cheap sentiment. She's sorry for herself.

His lawyer will do everything he can to keep GR off the stand. Anyone who's seen GR's press interviews would know his testimony would be a train wreck. But he has a right to testify if he wants to. And if he's dumb enough, he will.

Affairs happen all the time even between best friends. Husbands generally divorce the wife and not murder her. In my opinion this is all GR, a very twisted individual in my opinion.

Affairs happen all the time even between best friends. Husbands generally divorce the wife and not murder her. In my opinion this is all GR, a very twisted individual in my opinion.

Exactly, rarely does an affair end in murder. I don't condone affairs, but by looking at just the affair and saying well she made a mistake, is completely missing the point.
This is isn't just divorce court! Someone was murdered as a direct result of this affair.

24dk4df.jpg

Ganesh Ramsaran: Screen shot from video at link
http://www.wicz.com/news/video.asp?video=9-8-14rams.flv&zone=News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads