Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 4:22pm - 9 Sep 14:

Powell interviewed Remy 4 days after Jenn missing; says "He seemed more concerned about public knowing about him & Eileen than about [Jenn]" (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/509346045630099456)

As in, wanting to keep it a secret? Or, wanting to broadcast it? I suppose the first. He probably knew he had to admit to the affair, because the police would find evidence on phone and computer, but wanted it not known to public.

Court's on a coffeebreak now. Only they don't have coffee there, I don't think. 15 or 30 mins, I guess?

I wonder why he would be so concerned about public knowing? It's not as though he seemed to be ashamed of the affair. From what Remy's friend testified, he was happy to boast about it, and he also told the police all about it.

Puzzling.

and... He even brought ES to the LE station soon after Jenn went missing... And introduced ES as his girl friend....:waitasec:

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 3m
Ramsaran: "The only problem we had was that (expletive) game." - CCSO Detective Powell #RamsaranTrial

So...the problem WASN'T his extramarital affair with his wife's best friend (and any other person wearing a skirt he could coerce), and it wasn't his obsession with marathons taking his attention away from family responsibilities...it was his wife playing a computer game in her spare time (when she wasn't working her part-time job, cooking all the meals, washing all the laundry, cleaning an enormous house, taking out the garbage, running the kids to and from school and all their sporting events)

So...the problem WASN'T his extramarital affair with his wife's best friend (and any other person wearing a skirt he could coerce), and it wasn't his obsession with marathons taking his attention away from family responsibilities...it was his wife playing a computer game in her spare time (when she wasn't working her part-time job, cooking all the meals, washing all the laundry, cleaning an enormous house, taking out the garbage, running the kids to and from school and all their sporting events)

Don't forget, the other gamer was on a different continent!

jmo

It is interesting that GR obviously felt so strongly about Jennifer playing the game though, when from what we've learned, he didn't even love her anymore.

I'd like to know if GR again said in this interview that he didn't touch the phone. He'd already told police that once, when he first found it, I think?

He told LE that he had not touched the phone...

Yet... Didn't he accidentally take a pic when he touched it... Showing that he really HAD picked it up at some time?

I wonder what is on that pic?

:waitasec:

Very O/T but in case anyone's interested, I just heard newsflash that race driver Michael Schumacher's out of hospital and home now. :)

and... He even brought ES to the LE station soon after Jenn went missing... And introduced ES as his girl friend....:waitasec:

i'm thinking GR wanted to be the one to tell LE that he was having an affair with eileen. that way he could better execute his plan to say "well, she was having one, so i decided to as well," or "we had an open marriage."

what he didn't count on, and probably still isn't counting on, is that 1) he comes off as unbelievable, with no moral compass, and 2) jennifer comes off as loving, attentive, kind, and smart.

i also don't think he counted on eileen throwing him under the bus, either willingly or unwillingly - remember, she said loudly and clearly that she's testifying because she "had no choice" yet at the same time volunteered information that wasn't (yet) specifically asked of her (ie. how long he had screamed at her while pulling her into the house, where the children were at that time, etc.)

as for the tweets - court is down a lot, most often when garcia objects and then requests to approach. also, i've noticed a few reporters take breaks in between tweeting with their work phones, and texting with their private ones. seems like we get the best stories from those who are fully attentive to the proceedings.

It is interesting that GR obviously felt so strongly about Jennifer playing the game though, when from what we've learned, he didn't even love her anymore.

maybe this is a case of not wanting her, but not wanting anyone else to have her either, even if that person was just a friend from very far away, and someone she'd not actually even met.

^^This.

He told LE that he had not touched the phone...

Yet... Didn't he accidentally take a pic when he touched it... Showing that he really HAD picked it up at some time?

I wonder what is on that pic?

:waitasec:

i believe mcbride said that GR accidentally activated the snapchat app on jen's phone, which may have recorded a date stamp of some sort. my 16-year-old daughter and her friend told me that it would be take a couple of button clicks to actually take and send a snapchat pic, so i'm stumped on this.

ETA: oh, wait! is this where that mighty ambidexterous rock comes in play?

I don't think love is in GR. It's all about his needs and control of those around him and sadly those that love him.

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 12s

In recording, Remy said he and Jenn had sex the morning she went missing. Said "we didn't have sex that much" #RamsaranTrial

Wow...that's always been my theory as to when he attacked versus when Jen was in the shower or after she got out of the shower...monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89