DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know she sent her's??

Where's that coming from?

From the Daily Star article:
"The defendant also sobbed intermittently earlier in the day, when detective Kevin Powell and Deputy Kelly Hayner, both of the Chenango Sheriff’s Department, testified about their roles in the investigation."

Basically Joe's subtly calling it a sob story. Love that guy!

"As part of McBride’s effort to show Ganesh Ramsaran was sexually obsessed with Sayles, the prosecutor elicited testimony from Powell that jail telephone logs showed Ganesh Ramsaran attempted to call Sayles 2,483 times from the time he was arrested in May 2013 through this past August.

On one day alone, the detective said, Ramsaran dialed her number 131 times. The records also showed that Sayles rarely took the calls, fielding just 104 of them over the entire time, Powell said."

September 10, 2014: http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_0c21dd98-0524-513a-bef2-4ee8ff934238.html

Julianne Peixoto
@julespeixoto
Powell says he contacted ppl Jenn played Kingdoms of Camelot with. Said he contacted Rob Houston and Rob Smith, & 2 others #RamsaranTrial
2:40 p.m. Wed, Sep 10 from Norwich, NY

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley 2m
Powell says there are two men she was talking to from England. One a Rob Smith, one a Rob Houston. #RamsaranTrial

Matt White @evesunmatt 35s
Jenn Ramsaran played online with multiple male gamers from Engalnd #RamsaranTrial

Testimony from Mr. Houston in trial this morning (the elderly gent who sent her money for a Christmas gift)

I missed that he testified that they were her's. That was tweeted by reporters this morning?

I missed that he testified that they were her's. That was tweeted this morning by reporters?

It was only said that "women's panties " were sent to Robert Houston by Jennifer, not that they were her underwear.

I can't open Daily Star article. Med Examiner testified to Jen being struck twice on the head?

It's not in that article. Can't find the one at the moment that detailed Jennifer was struck on the left side of the head, and the back of the skull. She had blood trails across her back, going from left to right, which I think would have been from these injuries. Maybe showed she was left laying on her right side?

By the way, I sent you something.

It was only said that "women's panties " were sent to Robert Houston by Jennifer, not that they were her underwear.

That's a good point. They could have been new ones. Or Remy's.

What was this flipping game they played? Camelot or something? Sounds like they were all called Rob....

Ashley Babbitt
@evesunashley
Garcia excitedly skipped across courtroom to demonstrate. Revoir laughed, said to warn him next time he wanted to dance. #RamsaranTrial
3:02 p.m. Wed, Sep 10

Matt White
@evesunmatt
Laughter in the courtroom as Mr. Garcia became animated while demonstrating how a cell phone ping moves in find my iphone app #RamsaranTrial
3:03 p.m. Wed, Sep 10

I can't open Daily Star article. Med Examiner testified to Jen being struck twice on the head?
I've been searching but can't find anything about being "struck twice on the head". Here's a quote from one article I found which says "Stoppacher says shows she was struck in the head."

"In addition to evidence left on the body by animals, Stoppacher described injuries he believes Jennifer sustained before she died.

He described external injuries, including bruising on Jennifer's right forearm, right leg and her inner left knee, as well as lacerations on her left thumb knuckle and the bottom of her left foot.

He also described internal injuries including bleeding under the skin on the left side of her skull and a hemorrhage on the back of her skull that Stoppacher says shows she was struck in the head.

Stoppacher testified there was no evidence she died from hypothermia or from any other natural cause.

He also described narrow streaks of bleeding going left to right across Jennifer's back."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Medi...-of-Jennifer-Ramsaran-homicide-274534681.html

I wonder if Garcia just did a superman flying thing like in the Arias trial? Anyone know the pose I mean? I've seen it in someone's sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc