Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

Victim's phone connected to WiFi at 10:57 am on Dec 11, 2012. Investigator says signal came from her homes router. #RamsaranTrial

That witness done. Recess time. #RamsaranTrial. #somanyrecesses

So Remy #RamsaranTrial named himself 'PsychoG' and his WiFi network 'Psycho'. Now I'm starting to feel sorry for his defense attorney.

The defense is privy to all information for trial preparation. Will be very interesting to hear their 'alternate' timeline/version of reality to get around all this hard information. No wonder Remy was the only suspect they looked out, with all the evidence they had to process I'd be surprised they had time to write a traffic summons!

Don't think so. Why, something you don't want GR to see?

If that is referencing the photo, not at all. Initially it was his idea to become friends. It wouldn't be a shock that we still are.

BxVx50tIEAAGcTs.jpg

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m

#RamsaranTrial pic.twitter.com/skxY1QJgTy

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

DNA swabs of Jenn's parents taken as evidence #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 2m

John Fern taking the stand. Ccso detective involved. DNA swabs being discussed. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 3m

Detective John Fern takes the stand. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m

Detective John Fern takes the stand. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 4m

Det John Fern sitting in Mcbride's chair. #RamsaranTrial #notsurewhy

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 51s

Detective Fern steps down. Court adjourned until 1:30pm when next witness will be called. #RamsaranTrial

I suspect defense is just going to hammer away at 'circumstantial, circumstantial'. And become very emotional. IF they can stop GR taking the stand. Because if they can't, I think they'll just concede defeat. I'm more certain now than ever, he'll convict himself if he's allowed to give evidence.

The defense strategy of attacking 'circumstantial' evidence is really popular but comical. In reality, almost all evidence is circumstantial, in all cases. For example, a man seen going into an empty room with a gun and another person, then a shot being heard and the person ending up dead and the man being seen walking back out with a smoking gun...is circumstantial. Still powerful though. Relatively few murder cases have a witness to the actual murder.

Fern done. #recess in #RamsaranTrial until 1:30. Some witnesses not available until Monday. One will take stand this afternoon.

I really can't see him not taking the stand. He needs to get his 'story' out there and he's the ONLY one that knows what that 'story' is. They will try to talk him out of it, but they won't be able to IMO

I can't find GR twitter. I know I tweeted it somewhere LOL. Julianne is asking what it is- I know it's private, but if anyone who understand twitter better than me can reply to her much appreciated LOL. It's under her post abiut the wifi name psycho. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't find GR twitter. I know I tweeted it somewhere LOL. Julianne is asking what it is- I know it's private, but if anyone who understand twitter better than me can reply to her much appreciated LOL. It's under her post abiut the wifi name psycho. Thanks :)

It's @selfhi5 (PsychoG)

I really can't see him not taking the stand. He needs to get his 'story' out there and he's the ONLY one that knows what that 'story' is. They will try to talk him out of it, but they won't be able to IMO

I agree. I think he can't be guided because he's never conviced anyone knows better than he does, or can manipulate more effectively. That only worry is, that manipulation and exploitation of people has had some stunning success in the past. Maybe it could work on a jury?....until he's under cross, when I predict he'll lose it.

I know GR's tweets are protected now, but can anyone recall if they were run through ppl browser, to see if any old ones came up, in case they weren't always protected?

I agree. I think he can't be guided because he's never conviced anyone knows better than he does, or can manipulate more effectively. That only worry is, that manipulation and exploitation of people has had some stunning success in the past. Maybe it could work on a jury?....until he's under cross, when I predict he'll lose it.

I don't know about that. You see his TV interviews? I think if he testifies it will be very, very bad for him.

I haven't waited for an answer but have started running through GR's twitter on ppl browser. It's only scanned 90 hours so far, and I want to see 12 months! Disaster. My ipad's out of use now, unless I want stop it and start again later. Haven't found any tweets from him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member