Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when GR is convicted of murder, will he still receive the proceeds from selling the house, or can the judge rule that the proceeds will go to the children, or Jen's next surviving relative, which would be her parents?

Whomever legally owns the house will receive the proceeds. The guardians may sue for child support or maintenance if a parent is the legal owner.

"Good state of mind."...

I would say more like a "good state of confusion, delusion, unicorns, and pixie dust...."

:crazy:

JMO...

http://www.2knowmyself.com/Patholog...sism_symptoms_narcissistic_what_is_narcissism

Characteristics of narcissism: feelings of being omnipotent, invulnerable, invincible. Fantasies of unlimited success.

I suppose now that ES isn't taking his phone calls, he's not getting his adulation "fix" -- wonder if he's found a fellow inmate or one of those crazy women who fall in love with inmates to give him the constant supply of veneration he feels is his due.

oh gosh, clue. this was too tempting to me.
i'm sorry, i can't resist! here are a few:

“Life comes with some curve balls.”

"The truth comes out. It always does!"

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too. The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months."

"I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

“These internet predators are evil. According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.”

On posts family members made on J4J: “brainwashed by those internet predators..."

On his long-standing affair with Eileen Sayles: "What does that have to do with anything?"

“It serves no purpose to ever lie." "No matter what, always tell the truth."

"I’ve been totally open and honest with you from the beginning, and you’ve treated me like some nitwit."

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope."

"Stuff like this doesn't happen. You don't ever think that it will happen to you."

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff."

"You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible."

“I am not against any searches, that’s the bottom line, but people should work with the authorities.”

"I have no issues with a search as long as it is aligned with law enforcement.”

On further searches: "We don't want to impede the investigation in any way."

"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids. The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

“I always cooperate, and I will never hire a lawyer. I've done nothing wrong."

“The week before the disappearance she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself."

On depression possibly causing Jennifer to leave her family: "That is definitely one of the scenarios.”

On whether or not Jen ever discussed leaving him: "Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

And you know, she changed unfortunately…I’ll leave it at that.”

"I just didn't believe or wouldn't let myself believe that she wasn't alive. And I don't want to believe that it's her."

"I can't wrap my head around it. That's not remotely where I have been these last two months or so."

"It is what it is man."

i know that was more than a few, but i couldn't help it. the timing is perfect. :clap:

Priceless!!:what: I especially found interesting the 2nd to last: "That's not remotely where I have been these last two months or so." He said that when they found her body. As if he were trying to distance himself from the scene. Funny thing, doesn't Center Road intersect with 23, just 3 miles down from Moon Hill, where phone was left? He would have been "remotely" in the area. An innocent person wouldn't have tried to distance himself. He'd have said something like, "We were so close! If only we'd concentrated a search in that area!"

priceless!!:what: I especially found interesting the 2nd to last: "that's not remotely where i have been these last two months or so." he said that when they found her body. As if he were trying to distance himself from the scene. Funny thing, doesn't center road intersect with 23, just 3 miles down from moon hill, where phone was left? He would have been "remotely" in the area. An innocent person wouldn't have tried to distance himself. He'd have said something like, "we were so close! If only we'd concentrated a search in that area!"

rsbm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh, clue. this was too tempting to me.
i'm sorry, i can't resist! here are a few:

“Life comes with some curve balls.”

"The truth comes out. It always does!"

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too. The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months."

"I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

“These internet predators are evil. According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.”

On posts family members made on J4J: “brainwashed by those internet predators..."

On his long-standing affair with Eileen Sayles: "What does that have to do with anything?"

“It serves no purpose to ever lie." "No matter what, always tell the truth."

"I’ve been totally open and honest with you from the beginning, and you’ve treated me like some nitwit."

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope."

"Stuff like this doesn't happen. You don't ever think that it will happen to you."

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff."

"You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible."

“I am not against any searches, that’s the bottom line, but people should work with the authorities.”

"I have no issues with a search as long as it is aligned with law enforcement.”

On further searches: "We don't want to impede the investigation in any way."

"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids. The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out."

“I always cooperate, and I will never hire a lawyer. I've done nothing wrong."

“The week before the disappearance she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself."

On depression possibly causing Jennifer to leave her family: "That is definitely one of the scenarios.”

On whether or not Jen ever discussed leaving him: "Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

And you know, she changed unfortunately…I’ll leave it at that.”

"I just didn't believe or wouldn't let myself believe that she wasn't alive. And I don't want to believe that it's her."

"I can't wrap my head around it. That's not remotely where I have been these last two months or so."

"It is what it is man."

i know that was more than a few, but i couldn't help it. the timing is perfect. :clap:

:tyou: Jillian!

The nerve of that Jenn... Spending money on clothes for herself.....

Well... Let me just leave it at that...

He is such an "unusual" person... :devil:

Yeah, I was thinking about that. It'll probably take that house a VERY long time to sell -- for one thing, the price is too high for the area, and no one's going to want to buy a house someone was murdered in. How does that work if the house sells if Remy is in prison? Who gets that money? His lawyers? Wasn't part of that house in some sort of trust? Will there be anything left over for the children?

ETA: oops -- sorry Jillian! missed your post asking same question:blushing:

I really, really hope GR gets NO money/reimbursement for ANY property/etc. If (when) he goes to jail...

I hope only her family (children and parents, etc.) will get the proceeds...

:please:

P.S. Are there any legal eagles here that can chime in to let us know the common practice as it pertains to inmates and the murdered victims' assets?

TIA...:seeya:

http://www.2knowmyself.com/Patholog...sism_symptoms_narcissistic_what_is_narcissism

Characteristics of narcissism: feelings of being omnipotent, invulnerable, invincible. Fantasies of unlimited success.

I suppose now that ES isn't taking his phone calls, he's not getting his adulation "fix" -- wonder if he's found a fellow inmate or one of those crazy women who fall in love with inmates to give him the constant supply of veneration he feels is his due.

Good questions....

I wonder if for GR there are those unbalanced women who pursue marriage with murdering inmates?

:waitasec:

:sick:

A quick google search gave me the following information...(note it is Wikipedia... So take that into account)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_prisons

INTERNET IN PRISONS

IMO... it sounds like inmate internet and emailing use is allowed in monitored situations ...

While this may be true in prisons, it is my understanding county jails aren't so generous. At least they weren't in Tioga county, NY when someone I knew took up residence there for a few months.

'Nobody can be any kinder than the narcissist while you react to life in his own terms'.. quote by Elizabeth Bowen

What will GR's defense be? Does anyone know who they will call to testify? Any experts?

here's a remyism that struck me as obvious:

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt. Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?"

well, for starters....

I really, really hope GR gets NO money/reimbursement for ANY property/etc. If (when) he goes to jail...

I hope only her family (children and parents, etc.) will get the proceeds...

:please:

P.S. Are there any legal eagles here that can chime in to let us know the common practice as it pertains to inmates and the murdered victims' assets?

TIA...:seeya:

I'm trying to remember how the OJ Simpson case went down. Even though he was acquitted in the criminal court, I believe Nicole's family and the Goldman family sued him for wrongful death in civil court, where he was found guilty and ordered to pay millions in damages. Of course, I think that's when he moved to Florida and declared bankruptcy, but I believe the Goldman family did get a little money from auctioning the Heisman trophy and that sort of thing.

What will GR's defense be? Does anyone know who they will call to testify? Any experts?

So far, the only defense that his attorney seems to have offered is:

1) It can't be proven that Jennifer was murdered (and, of course, simple common sense, coupled with the testimony of the pathologist who performed the autopsy, will put that "defense" out to pasture)

2) Shoddy police work
a) The police didn't do a good enough job searching for her. If they had, she'd have been found earlier, and a clear cause of death might have been determined (problem was, unless the police had found her body in the first week after she was murdered, she'd have been covered with snow for most of the rest of the winter; it wasn't until her van was found 5 days later, that it became fairly apparent that she probably hadn't left voluntarily, and the snow set in almost immediately after that -- especially on the higher elevation at Center Road; and, let's not forget that Chenango County has scores of lonely country roads and wilderness areas where a body could have been hidden)

b) Police only concentrated on GR -- not any other suspects (um...what other suspects? They did look into her gaming friends -- most of whom were on the other side of the Atlantic, and who would have had no motive to kill Jennifer. In fact, no one else had motive to kill her -- she was a funny, amiable, low key, likeable person).

The defense really has a hard task on their hands. GR had clear and compelling motive, the type of personality that could lead to homicide, if provoked, his alibi for that day has fallen flat, forensic evidence has found Jennifer's blood on the sweatshirt he wore that day, blood in the van, blood throughout the house, etc., he made no effort to search for her, and discouraged others searching, he tried to send police and others off on bunny trails and defamed his wife (claiming she was a drug addict, etc.), his demeanor and words and actions in the days following her disappearance were bizarre -- he was more concerned with starting a new life with his mistress than with finding his lost wife.

Just reading through his past comments that you have all collected, I noticed why they bothered me so much at the time GR made them; they just give the overall impression of impatience.

As though he was talking to a slightly stupid audience who just didn't get that Jennifer was gone for good, and it was time to move on.

I'm trying to remember how the OJ Simpson case went down. Even though he was acquitted in the criminal court, I believe Nicole's family and the Goldman family sued him for wrongful death in civil court, where he was found guilty and ordered to pay millions in damages. Of course, I think that's when he moved to Florida and declared bankruptcy, but I believe the Goldman family did get a little money from auctioning the Heisman trophy and that sort of thing.

$25 million. Of course he doesn't have it, but the families have been able to freeze and claim various assets and income he attempted to hide, I think.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/02/11/us/jury-decides-simpson-must-pay-25-million-in-punitive-award.html

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 2m

Punctual today. John Egan from the New York State Police crime lab takes the stand #RamsaranTrial

ulianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 2m

Egan examined Jenn's van's steering wheel cover on 12/31/12; found no fingerprints #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc