Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

2 donors on spot remover, one of which is a daughter. Blood on sheet from two daughters and Jen. (in various areas) #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

At least 9 spots of blood said to be the son's. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 39s

Several swabs from evidence identified as having Jenn's DNA; some DNA from remy and Ramsaran children on evidence #RamsaranTrial

Everyone in the home bleeds (literally & figuratively imo)...save Remy! He's impervious.

There seems to be a lot of blood from the kids. Is that normal? I guess they can't determine age of the blood stains.

There seems to be a lot of blood from the kids. Is that normal? I guess they can't determine age of the blood stains.

One of the children had nosebleeds, I recall being mentioned a long time ago. I think that was the boy. But kids get scrapes and cuts and their teeth come out, etc.

It was GR who suggested at first that the blood was probably a nosebleed from the kids, I think?

That's suspicious in itself, to me. Your wife is missing, her car turns up somewhere it shouldn't be, and your first thought is the blood in it is from the kids?

It was GR who suggested at first that the blood was probably a nosebleed from the kids, I think?

That's suspicious in itself, to me. Your wife is missing, her car turns up somewhere it shouldn't be, and your first thought is the blood in it is from the kids?

BBM - I believe it was Lavonda

Early on, he usually provided answers (himself or through proxies) before the questions were even asked.

No apples pls: he's intelligent and imo cunning

One can see why he went to trial (whether I like it or not)

I'm hoping Myers is one of those good expert witnesses from that: I don't do identification' quote. Not stubborn and willing to concede all sorts of possibilities. It is much harder for defense to demolish such reasonable arguments.

Thought he looked a little too relaxed, even bit upbeat, in the photo Julieanne tweeted of Remy this morning. No wonder

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 47s

No one else's DNA found on Jenn's body from evidence marked ME (medical examiner) according to Myers #RamsaranTrial

No one else's DNA found on Jenn's body from evidence marked ME (medical examiner) according to Myers #RamsaranTrial

This is pretty significant, imo. If she were killed by a stranger, it would be nigh impossible not to leave DNA or fingerprints on her (or in the van) unless he were wearing a Tyvek suit and gloves

McBride told us the case was circumstantial...we should not be so surprised.

Needs to nail it down--logically, methodically and passionately in his closing. Plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict him, plenty, and he had motive.

No big bad killer passing through upstate NY abducting and murdering women.

#neverpromisedyouarosegarden

Seminal fluid didn't belong to anyone else?

Ballpark approx age of majority of these jurors, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc