Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wicked. Didn't GR twist the 'Trophy wife' words from Jennifer to make out it was just a standing joke between her and him? With him and Eileen Sayles insisting Jennifer never knew a thing? And in reality, her heart must have been broken at being betrayed by both her husband and her best friend. And she kept it all to herself. :(

I just took a walk with the dog and was almost crying with rage at what has been inflicted upon Jennifer and her loved ones. May the sky fall down on my head if Ganesh Ramsaran is not convicted.

Can anybody firmly confirm or deny the 7 college degrees? It's not that important - it's just if that's another example of GR lying, it would be nice to know.

I'm tending to think: bought certificates from meaningless online colleges, or possibly computer courses he has elevated into degrees?

The detective recalled text messages recovered from the victim’s phone regarding divorce and knowledge about the affair with Sayles. According to Cobb, a text message exchange revealed Ramsaran brought up divorce, and Jennifer agreed if it was after the holidays. “She mentioned his relationship with Sayles, and said he could be happy with his trophy wife,” said Cobb.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2014-09-17/19996/Inconsistencies-noted-in-Ramsarans-statements/

Wonder what date that was, does it say in the full article? I'll bet he didn't like Jenn "dictating terms" like that either.

So Jenn was willing to give him a divorce, which makes her making an appointment with an attorney make more sense. In US law how does it work if one partner has been committing adultery, would it impact any settlement? I wonder if she did have a plan to go "shopping" with ES and tell her she knew what was going on, or maybe warn her just what she was getting into.

Someone mentioned insanity plea, I thought that had to be made clear before the trial, as he'd need assessing? And they'd need some expert witnesses to support the claim.

I believe his attorney will use closing as if it were evidence ( it is not) and say there is no proof it was Remy, that it is all circumstantial and that the jury should find reasonable doubt.
Not that I believe it will work but Garcia should do something to earn his paycheck.

Well we know he has a B.A. in BS.

Wouldn't that just be a BS degree? :giggle:

My favorite part of today; "Your honor, he (GR), is the one making me fuss over the time stamp. I agree with you all and I'm ready to move forward" (paraphrased, we were all laughing too loudly, we couldn't hear what Mr My cousin Vinny said) GR was trying to say Cobb was using a different video today, saying the last was in military time. He was wrong! But his narcissistic self could not admit to being wrong, so we all got a good laugh today :bricks:

Didn't ES testify that she started talking to Remy about quitting smoking and getting more healthy?

Yes, she is a smoker, and don't think she has a college degree. That little rant of Remy's might be why she stopped taking his phone calls.

Didn't ES testify that she started talking to Remy about quitting smoking and getting more healthy?

ES testified that she had spoken to GR about "her" quitting smoking and getting more healthy. However, ES was smoking outside the court house, the day she testified (this has nothing to do with anything, just something I noticed) This is how ES described how GR became involved with her working out, and eventually becoming his running partner.

Wonder what date that was, does it say in the full article? I'll bet he didn't like Jenn "dictating terms" like that either.

So Jenn was willing to give him a divorce, which makes her making an appointment with an attorney make more sense. In US law how does it work if one partner has been committing adultery, would it impact any settlement? I wonder if she did have a plan to go "shopping" with ES and tell her she knew what was going on, or maybe warn her just what she was getting into.

Someone mentioned insanity plea, I thought that had to be made clear before the trial, as he'd need assessing? And they'd need some expert witnesses to support the claim.

The article didn't say when Jen agreed to a divorce, but after the holidays. But piecing together this statement with statements that Solus has made here, I think it was either in November or early December. I think I remember Solus mentioning that GR told him they were going to wait til after the holidays (for the kids' sake).

Wouldn't that just be a BS degree? :giggle:

My favorite part of today; "Your honor, he (GR), is the one making me fuss over the time stamp. I agree with you all and I'm ready to move forward" (paraphrased, we were all laughing too loudly, we couldn't hear what Mr My cousin Vinny said) GR was trying to say Cobb was using a different video today, saying the last was in military time. He was wrong! But his narcissistic self could not admit to being wrong, so we all got a good laugh today :bricks:

That's too hilarious! Garcia said that?? He must be very ready for the trial to be over!

He will most likely make an appeal bassed on inadequate defense.....anyone remember peter walsik.......

This has been discussed between us as well, Garcia did a horrible job. This trial tried itself, anyway, and Garcia did his client no favors.

The article didn't say when Jen agreed to a divorce, but after the holidays. But piecing together this statement with statements that Solus has made here, I think it was either in November or early December. I think I remember Solus mentioning that GR told him they were going to wait til after the holidays (for the kids' sake).

I believe you are correct Abigail

I think Ashley is pretty upset at not being allowed to take photos. Especially with Jules catching ones like the one posted above.

Ashley Babbitt (@evesunashley) tweeted at 4:44pm - 17 Sep 14:

Expect an opinion piece at the trial's conclusion regarding the judge's statements to the press, and allowance of photos. #RamsaranTrial (https://twitter.com/evesunashley/status/512250821120380928)

She wasn't too pleased about the COs laughing in front of Remy this morning either:

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley · 3h

COs laughing & joking. In front of defendant. Who, if found guilty, could be facing life. #RamsaranTrial #haveaseriousmomentplease

O, well...can't imagine was in front of jury.

#upcreeknopaddle

ES testified that she had spoken to GR about "her" quitting smoking and getting more healthy. However, ES was smoking outside the court house, the day she testified (this has nothing to do with anything, just something I noticed) This is how ES described how GR became involved with her working out, and eventually becoming his running partner.

Thank you, I misread her statement. Thought she had been working out with Jenn then tried to get Remy healthly too....stop him from smoking.

Yes, she is a smoker, and don't think she has a college degree. That little rant of Remy's might be why she stopped taking his phone calls.

Great minds think alike :wink:

She wasn't too pleased about the COs laughing in front of Remy this morning either:

COs laughing & joking. In front of defendant. Who, if found guilty, could be facing life. #RamsaranTrial #haveaseriousmomentplease

#upcreeknopaddle

You would be correct, jury wasn't present during that time

Would that be a vertical or horizontal 'running partner'...??

#upcreeknopaddle

Oh, give me a break! He was laughing and cutting up with them the first week of the trial. I supposed he's sobered up a little bit since.

"Ramsaran took notes and appeared at ease all day, at times with his feet up, smiling and joking with security guards and his new attorney, Gilberto Garcia of Hackensack, NJ."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Jury-selection-in-murder-trial-273581231.htmlrvah6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503