Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At very least we know that he is a very selfish individual who cared for what made himself happy. He had to have had feelings of hate or anger towards Jennifer to chose her best friend as his mistress. This is far more hateful then choosing an outsider.
IF he was able to get the kids to be disrespectful towards Jennifer as well, then that would be very hurtful. She may have felt her world was ganging up on her.
Regardless, I am sure her kids love her. Kids don't realize how painful words can be. For example, some kids may feel its ok to tell mom to shut up or call her fat because dad does.

Oh My...

I should have thought more before I posted...

I am CERTAIN the kids love Jennifer very much... And that they want Nothing else but to have her home...

I was commenting on The possibility of GR attempting to turn the kids against JR...

His personality "profile" ... And reported comments ....indicate to me that he would , indeed, attempt to do this... :banghead:

Ok so I've been a lurker here & on other pages for awhile now. I think what is going on in this case is maddening. I'm in shock over all by the things I'm reading about GR & wonder how things were in the home in this 6-9 mths that she "changed." I wonder if part of her desire to lose weight was the thought of her husband having an affair? Maybe she knew something was off, or maybe she wanted to get involved in some of the activities he was to help their marriage? I'm sure if she truly knew about an affair everyone would have heard before.
So in my thinking I googled JR with her maiden name included & found a lot of her posts & blog type entries but also found an interesting request from GR. this isn't something I normally put my thoughts I to however I thought GRs comments on the page were interesting. I wondered what everyone else thought? Maybe it's been seen already...

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennifer-l-ramsaran.html?m=1

:welcome: Caring 4Many!

Glad you came out of Lurkdom to join the discussion!

:seeya:

Oh My...

I should have thought more before I posted...

I am CERTAIN the kids love Jennifer very much... And that they want Nothing else but to have her home...

I was commenting on The possibility of GR attempting to turn the kids against JR...

His personality "profile" ... And reported comments ....indicate to me that he would , indeed, attempt to do this... :banghead:

Oh no, I'm sorry. I was agreeing with you and was trying to add another thought. But I was trying to be careful of my own words. LOL sorry!!!!!

Welcome Caring4Many,

I'm glad we have a new pair of eyes. :)

Yes, this case is super frustrating, especially because of the conflicting stories and drama.

I did see the site of the link you posted ...eery if you ask me!

Do you have any different theories than what's been tossed around here?

Thanks for the welcome! :seeya:
I can't say I have drastically different theories by any means. Initially I was thinking she could have gotten in an argument with him & took off, even tossing the phone if GR or ES was calling her to trying to get her to come back & she was annoyed. But for me when I saw his first "plea" to the media all my thoughts that she ran were gone. Sure some people are different & don't see things like every other mom would. BUT I saw her FB before it was closed & things deleted. She loved her kids and seemed proud of her husband. Even if she felt betrayed I couldn't see that same mother leaving her kids behind instead of taking shelter at her parents or other family members with the kids.

My feelings seemed even more strong when I read the interview was his first time speaking to the media, (no appeal even at Christmas?), then that he found the phone, then the affair & the lingerie. It was all a bit too much & too convenient. I agree with those that say she could have easily had purchased that for him -he had no idea what it was for but assumes she was having an affair because he did. The topper though is him telling the oldest child her mother left. If he was any sort of Father to his children he would want to shield them from the "hurt" he claims to have. Even to just tell her "we don't know" is better than she left you-EVEN if he's innocent & believes this. He obviously has no real proof-why make her suffer?

Sadly in my heart I think he knows where JR is & what happened. Just my personal feeling. I wonder how nobody at the apartments has come forward saying they saw someone with the vehicle. How there's no surveillance from the mall showing her if she was there. (Or statement that it was cleared & she wasn't there) I'm pretty sure she'd have taken 481 which I wonder if it is a toll road. I'm pretty much just babbling here but my point is that the while vanishing without a trace doesn't really float well in my book.

See not so different right?

Just jumping off of your post..

I missed Lavanda's post last night regarding what the children were told.

Although, I'm curious as to where this information came from and what source, I respect that Jillian is not able to say.

Understandably, IF Mr. Ramsaran did tell his daughter that Jennifer "left," I don't think that he would be super forthcoming with that information, even to Lavanda.

We may not know the details but IMO, I'm chosing to believe that it's true. I'm assuming it came from a friend or relative of Jennifer's. They have no reason to lie. JMO

LJ ~ there is so much conflicting information, and a big part of that is because my sources are not the same as Lavanda's. I can't say that with 100% certainty, but it seem entirely accurate to me, since I receive much different information. And it wouldn't behoove GR to be forthcoming with *anybody* if it meant that either holes could be poked in his alibi (and there are at least a few), or anything else could be revealed that would put him in a negative light.

For example, GR continues to spend time with his mistress both alone, and with his and her children. That would make sense if he has nothing to hide, IMO, but it doesn't make sense in the context of a grieving husband with a missing wife, especially since this woman was the one he had an affair with.

<respectfully snipped>

For example, GR continues to spend time with his mistress both alone, and with his and her children. That would make sense if he has nothing to hide, IMO, but it doesn't make sense in the context of a grieving husband with a missing wife, especially since this woman was the one he had an affair with.

Currently? Seriously?

LJ ~ there is so much conflicting information, and a big part of that is because my sources are not the same as Lavanda's. I can't say that with 100% certainty, but it seem entirely accurate to me, since I receive much different information. And it wouldn't behoove GR to be forthcoming with *anybody* if it meant that either holes could be poked in his alibi (and there are at least a few), or anything else could be revealed that would put him in a negative light.

I'm concerned that SHE hasn't had to provide an alibi. Do we know if she has or hasn't? If so, do we know what it is? OR - completely crazy thought here - what about the mistress' husband? Along the thoughts of......GR took the husband's love away maybe the mistress' husband took GR's love away....payback.

I'm concerned that SHE hasn't had to provide an alibi. Do we know if she has or hasn't? If so, do we know what it is? OR - completely crazy thought here - what about the mistress' husband? Along the thoughts of......GR took the husband's love away maybe the mistress' husband took GR's love away....payback.

And, I'm not implying that I believe GR loved her. I was just trying to word it the right way to try to make sense. Which, after reading it again now I'm not sure I made sense. What I was getting at was: ES's husband could have gotten some kind of revenge. "you ruined my family, now I'll ruin yours"......

There. I think that reads better.

Thank you! I'll try not to babble too much!

Oh... No worries... Keep on sharing...

You mentioned something in your last post that stands out to me...

Yes...If JR was feeling betrayed by all members of her nuclear family..(word ?)...

then going to her parents for support would have been the most logical next step... Even maybe going to their AZ house...

that way she would/could still be in contact with her children,whom she so dearly loves!... And while getting some support!

JMO

Oh... No worries... Keep on sharing...

You mentioned something in your last post that stands out to me...

Yes...If JR was feeling betrayed by all members of her nuclear family..(word ?)...

then going to her parents for support would have been the most logical next step... Even maybe going to their AZ house...

that way she would/could still be in contact with her children,whom she so dearly loves!... And while getting some support!

JMO

No, no Clue. That would make sense.

Yikes!

the "grieving" husband spends time alone with the mistress (with whom they broke up in Dec... IIRC...)

AND brings the kids along at times, too!

Poor.. Poor.. JR's kids...the chaotic sense of loyalties must be creating havoc on their emotions!!!

:what: ::(

JMO

He would direct any acrimonious feelings toward either his wife or GR, not toward Jennifer.

IMO, not a remote chance.

IMO, more likely a stranger abduction, and I don't believe that occurred here either.

This does sound like a possible scenario, too!

Yet... Observing GR in his actions/reactions throughout this case... I would see him LOVINg to point the finger at ES's husband if he thought he could get away with it!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member