Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running away makes no sense to me. Why chose to lead a life in complete hiding when there is nothing to hide from? Why leave your kids with a cheating husband when you can throw him out and live a righteous life with the support of your family and your loving children? I see two possibilities; one that GR manipulated things over a period of time setting up a 'scenario' where JR changed and took off while he planned making her dissapear, or two, that his philandering with her best friend pushed her over the edge and she harmed herself. I don't see number two happening since no trace of her has been found. I really don't see any third parties being involved in this in any way. GR producing 'new evidence' to pile it on that she left every week is getting pretty transparent to me. It seems clear to me (IMO) he is trying to continually seed public opinion with outrageous 'clues' that only a delusional narcisist would not think are complete overkill.

Running away makes no sense to me. Why chose to lead a life in complete hiding when there is nothing to hide from? Why leave your kids with a cheating husband when you can throw him out and live a righteous life with the support of your family and your loving children? I see two possibilities; one that GR manipulated things over a period of time setting up a 'scenario' where JR changed and took off while he planned making her dissapear, or two, that his philandering with her best friend pushed her over the edge and she harmed herself. I don't see number two happening since no trace of her has been found. I really don't see any third parties being involved in this in any way. GR producing 'new evidence' to pile it on that she left every week is getting pretty transparent to me. It seems clear to me (IMO) he is trying to continually seed public opinion with outrageous 'clues' that only a delusional narcisist would not think are complete overkill.

Jumping off your post re: the harming herself scenario.
I don't think that's at all likely, even though she was highly likely to have been depressed when she went missing. Her health issues alone, especially chronic pain, not to mention the punch in the soul she received when finding out about the affair, are enough to drive anyone to the brink of despair.

That said, since women are more likely to kill themselves in non-violent way (ie. medication overdoses, for example), it wouldn't make sense to leave so many meds at home.

And continually seeding public opinion seems spot-on in my opinion. I gather he may not be thinking that that's a great plan, since he has stopped talking publicly (through interviews, at leas) pretty much as soon as he started.

The next time he does speak publicly, it will be interesting to see if he mentions Jennifer in a positive light, if he pleas for her return, or if he continues to focus on himself, and blame Jennifer for "changing."

It do wish we saw the flooding of flyers during the first week, that we're seeing now.

One local business printed 50 free color flyers. Awesome. Some local businesses refused to post it at all. Not awesome at all.

Not sure if anyone reads my comments but I noticed on the likes/dislikes list JR wrote that when she is mad she used to throw unbreakable things now she yells and it doesn't last long. Kind of goes with throwing the rings....

Amanda, I read your comments!

Please post more - your comments are right on track. :seeya:

With all arrows pointing at her husband, as being the one responsible for her disappearance. I still hold hope that Jennifer is alive somewhere. This is such a sad case either way.
In order for Jennifer to be living elsewhere she would have to have some money set aside. By finding a purchase receipt for a prepaid cc....for me answers how Jennifer could have financially pulled off her disappearance. She could have stored money on the card and even could have added $ to it.
I know that her running away is an unlikely scenario. Especially, without the kids. But what if she felt so beaten down with the news of her husband and best friend. And what if, GR had begun turning the kids against her prior to the disappearance. She may have felt useless, even just temporarily.
The best part of the discovery is that there is a receipt! Which will provide a date and tracking number for the card. Every Christmas I buy cards for 6 nieces and nephews and each card has its own receipt with a very long tracking number. It always takes me forever to match each card with the proper receipt. With the tracking number, there is hope that police can determine if the card was activated and has been used or if it was just purchased and never used. It is possible that it could have only been a Christmas present to give to someone.
However, being that she disappeared to early in Dec., it may have been too early to give a gift so the card should have been close by and still in the packaging.
Just some thoughts....
Have a great day everyone!

Jumping off your post re: the harming herself scenario.
I don't think that's at all likely, even though she was highly likely to have been depressed when she went missing. Her health issues alone, especially chronic pain, not to mention the punch in the soul she received when finding out about the affair, are enough to drive anyone to the brink of despair.

That said, since women are more likely to kill themselves in non-violent way (ie. medication overdoses, for example), it wouldn't make sense to leave so many meds at home.

And continually seeding public opinion seems spot-on in my opinion. I gather he may not be thinking that that's a great plan, since he has stopped talking publicly (through interviews, at leas) pretty much as soon as he started.

The next time he does speak publicly, it will be interesting to see if he mentions Jennifer in a positive light, if he pleas for her return, or if he continues to focus on himself, and blame Jennifer for "changing."

It do wish we saw the flooding of flyers during the first week, that we're seeing now.

One local business printed 50 free color flyers. Awesome. Some local businesses refused to post it at all. Not awesome at all.

I don't think there is much of a chance she harmed herself. Especially if GR, himself, is the one who said she went shopping for her daughter's dress...

With all arrows pointing at her husband, as being the one responsible for her disappearance. I still hold hope that Jennifer is alive somewhere. This is such a sad case either way.
In order for Jennifer to be living elsewhere she would have to have some money set aside. By finding a purchase receipt for a prepaid cc....for me answers how Jennifer could have financially pulled off her disappearance. She could have stored money on the card and even could have added $ to it.
I know that her running away is an unlikely scenario. Especially, without the kids. But what if she felt so beaten down with the news of her husband and best friend. And what if, GR had begun turning the kids against her prior to the disappearance. She may have felt useless, even just temporarily.
The best part of the discovery is that there is a receipt! Which will provide a date and tracking number for the card. Every Christmas I buy cards for 6 nieces and nephews and each card has its own receipt with a very long tracking number. It always takes me forever to match each card with the proper receipt. With the tracking number, there is hope that police can determine if the card was activated and has been used or if it was just purchased and never used. It is possible that it could have only been a Christmas present to give to someone.
However, being that she disappeared to early in Dec., it may have been too early to give a gift so the card should have been close by and still in the packaging.
Just some thoughts....

I don't know how to bold phrases on my iPad...

But your theory that GR may have been turning the kids against JR during the last 6 to 9 months (or more?) is a scenario my mind did not go to...

but now... after hearing that he may have told the oldest child that "Jennifer left" ....I can see him turning the kids against JR as being a very BIG possibility!

JMO

But your theory that GR may have been turning the kids against JR during the last 6 to 9 months (or more?) is a scenario my mind did not go to...

but now... after hearing that he may have told the oldest child that "Jennifer left" ....I can see him turning the kids against JR as being a very BIG possibility!

JMO

At very least we know that he is a very selfish individual who cared for what made himself happy. He had to have had feelings of hate or anger towards Jennifer to chose her best friend as his mistress. This is far more hateful then choosing an outsider.
IF he was able to get the kids to be disrespectful towards Jennifer as well, then that would be very hurtful. She may have felt her world was ganging up on her.
Regardless, I am sure her kids love her. Kids don't realize how painful words can be. For example, some kids may feel its ok to tell mom to shut up or call her fat because dad does.

JMO

FYI Lavonda posted here last night that none if the children were told their mother left. For whatever reason that post was removed as opposed to being edited.

Just some thoughts....

We don't know that the receipt was for a prepaid credit card, just that a receipt was found. There is no indication what the receipt was for.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...aturdays-gathering-will-help-spread-the-word/

I don't know how the article can state that there has been activity on JR's online social account.

Most likely LE knows that the changes were made by GR - which was to remove pictures of the kids and to make her page private (was there more, I can't remember)? I don't think they would report this as activity because they know its not Jennifer (sadly). I think what they're trying to convey is that JENNIFER hasn't been active on her social media sites.

Do we know if anyone has driven the entire path to Syracuse - along the 81 corridor and looked for anything suspcious. I know we mostly think she never made it out of the Norwhich area, but, hey, you never know.

I just found this:
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9927170-jennifer-ramsaran
It looks like a list she had of books she was currently reading and had read in the past. I'm finding a BUNCH of classic literature (is that the right phrase?) and western romance, but not much at all in the way of sci-fi. However, the list only says she likes sci-fi and romance. I understand that she probably didn't have every single book she read on that list, but I would expect more in the way of sci-fi.

I see only one sci-fi book on her list, "Short Stories" by Wells, and it is so old sci-fi that it is more like a classic literature now ;) There are two fantasy books, "Visions of magic" and "Game of Thrones", the rest are the classics and western romance. It seems she was not that into sci-fi.

FYI Lavonda posted here last night that none if the children were told their mother left. For whatever reason that post was removed as opposed to being edited.

Just jumping off of your post..

I missed Lavanda's post last night regarding what the children were told.

Although, I'm curious as to where this information came from and what source, I respect that Jillian is not able to say.

Understandably, IF Mr. Ramsaran did tell his daughter that Jennifer "left," I don't think that he would be super forthcoming with that information, even to Lavanda.

We may not know the details but IMO, I'm chosing to believe that it's true. I'm assuming it came from a friend or relative of Jennifer's. They have no reason to lie. JMO

Ok so I've been a lurker here & on other pages for awhile now. I think what is going on in this case is maddening. I'm in shock over all by the things I'm reading about GR & wonder how things were in the home in this 6-9 mths that she "changed." I wonder if part of her desire to lose weight was the thought of her husband having an affair? Maybe she knew something was off, or maybe she wanted to get involved in some of the activities he was to help their marriage? I'm sure if she truly knew about an affair everyone would have heard before.
So in my thinking I googled JR with her maiden name included & found a lot of her posts & blog type entries but also found an interesting request from GR. this isn't something I normally put my thoughts I to however I thought GRs comments on the page were interesting. I wondered what everyone else thought? Maybe it's been seen already...

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennifer-l-ramsaran.html?m=1

Ok so I've been a lurker here & on other pages for awhile now. I think what is going on in this case is maddening. I'm in shock over all by the things I'm reading about GR & wonder how things were in the home in this 6-9 mths that she "changed." I wonder if part of her desire to lose weight was the thought of her husband having an affair? Maybe she knew something was off, or maybe she wanted to get involved in some of the activities he was to help their marriage? I'm sure if she truly knew about an affair everyone would have heard before.
So in my thinking I googled JR with her maiden name included & found a lot of her posts & blog type entries but also found an interesting request from GR. this isn't something I normally put my thoughts I to however I thought GRs comments on the page were interesting. I wondered what everyone else thought? Maybe it's been seen already...

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennifer-l-ramsaran.html?m=1

Welcome Caring4Many,

I'm glad we have a new pair of eyes. :)

Yes, this case is super frustrating, especially because of the conflicting stories and drama.

I did see the site of the link you posted ...eery if you ask me!

Do you have any different theories than what's been tossed around here?

Just jumping off of your post..

I missed Lavanda's post last night regarding what the children were told.

Although, I'm curious as to where this information came from and what source, I respect that Jillian is not able to say.

Understandably, IF Mr. Ramsaran did tell his daughter that Jennifer "left," I don't think that he would be super forthcoming with that information, even to Lavanda.

We may not know the details but IMO, I'm chosing to believe that it's true. I'm assuming it came from a friend or relative of Jennifer's. They have no reason to lie. JMO

I can't say I disagree with you and I don't feel like GR is necessarily giving ANYONE accurate information, I just wanted to add that there is (once again) conflicting info.

I certainly hope I'm wrong but I'm in agreement with most of you here in that I don't trust GR and I strongly believe that JR did not leave willingly. I don't know what happened...At one time I believed that she "disappeared" herself and didn't want to be found but my opinion drastically changed after the GR interviews. To me, he comes off as a total narcissist and his focus is on all the wrong things. He's giving way too much, oddly detailed information. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay