Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone here wants Jennifer to be missing. I think we all want her to be home with her family.

My opinion may be different (I'm not saying it is or isn't) from others here but their is nothing wrong with that. We should not be put into teams because the thing we all want is Jennifer home.

Ima

Agreed, there is only 1 team regardless of the circumstances.

I don't think there's even another option! I know we are all here for the same purpose and all want her to be alive and found.

The 2007 blog entry on J's myspace says a lot to me about their marriage/relationship. JMO of course.

If this wasn't such a seriously sad case, I would think that that would be a lot of fun!

You're right though - the majority of us here are on the same page and will not let this go quietly.

Team Jennifer!

:loveyou:

I wonder if Jillian feels the same way... :waitasec:

:giggle:

Lavonda, if you are reading here can you please help corroborate some of the recent information given in thread #4?

<Mod Snip>

I too would like Lavanda to corroborate if possible.

Also, Jillian, please clarify who it was that told the oldest child that Jennifer left?

<Mod Snip>
I too would like Lavanda to corroborate if possible.

Also, Jillian, please clarify who it was that told the oldest child that Jennifer left?

As stated previously, I will not divulge any sources, for obvious reasons.

As stated previously, I will not divulge any sources, for obvious reasons.

I'm not asking for your source.
You stated that the oldest child was told her mother left but you didn't say WHO told the child that. Everyone is just assuming it was GR? Was it?

I just preferred when we had multiple sources on any given subject. For me, it's not personal.

I often asked RB about things Lavonda had said, I like getting another take, I feel it gives me a more well rounded opinion.

Specifically, I'd like to know about the lingerie, whether there was a prepaid credit card purchased or just a receipt from something purchase on a credit card and what the children were told.

I'm not asking for your source.
You stated that the oldest child was told her mother left but you didn't say WHO told the child that. Everyone is just assuming it was GR? Was it?

Sorry for misunderstanding your question, PF. You asked me, "Also, Jillian, please clarify who it was that told the oldest child that Jennifer left?." I thought you were asking "who it was the told me the oldest child that Jennifer left. Sorry about that.

I don't feel comfortable answering your question.

<Mod Snip> There are several pages discussing a "prepaid visa" but as far as I can tell that information was not clarified as to whether there was a purchase made on a prepaid credit card or that the receipt found with the lingerie was for a purchase of a prepaid credit card.

<Mod Snip>

<Mod Snip> There are several pages discussing a "prepaid visa" but as far as I can tell that information was not clarified as to whether there was a purchase made on a prepaid credit card or that the receipt found with the lingerie was for a purchase of a prepaid credit card.

<Mod Snip>

Sharoneonta I think Jilllian answered your questions in this

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4

To me this response says that it was a receipt where a prepaid credit card was used.

The talk of Prepaid visa was mostly about how they work.

<Mod Snip>

The receipt was for a prepaid visa. Jillian could not confirm/reveal the date on it and whether it was found with the lingerie

Sharoneonta I think Jilllian answered your questions in this

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4

To me this response says that it was a receipt where a prepaid credit card was used.

The talk of Prepaid visa was mostly about how they work.

It says "prepaid credit card receipt" and my question is was it a receipt from a purchase made with a prepaid credit card or was it a receipt for the purchase OF a prepaid credit card. To me, it was not clear.

Jillian, can you clarify that?

Prepaid credit card receipt was found at the same time lingerie was found.
Police came the next morning to catalog it.
I haven't seen the receipt, personally.

How can they tell it was prepaid? I have a rebate card here and it starts with 4 like any other Visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog