Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had read the oldest child was 13. If so I am shocked she was told that...I have a 13 year old daughter and while she seems (and is) much older than my 8 year old daughter she is still very much a child. If I ever took off I can't imagine my husband telling her....he would do anything to spare her from that pain. Eventually if he found out that I did leave on my own I would imagine he would find a way to tell the kids the truth as gently as he could while making sure they knew it was not their fault and I loved them etc.

I am shocked :what:

Edited to add: I feel like I would do the same in the reverse. I know I haven't been in this situation and hope to never be, but oh my gosh I am really sad for Jen and those kids :(

- respectfully snipped.

GR's oldest child was told that Jennifer left.

This news brings up so many questions for me...

-If it is GR making this statement to the oldest child... And JR's parents don't agree with this approach... Then this would cause an incredible rift between GR and JR's parents... And an incredibly uncomfortable relationship between the child and her maternal grandparents... What a ripple Effect!

-If only the oldest child was told this... Is she then expected to withhold this information from the younger siblings? Again... Secrets are absolutely crazy making!

-Since JR leaving is not accepted fact by LE, some family members, and some community members... This is NOT the complete truth... Not being completely truthful with children can create further emotional turmoil for this poor child who is already so vulnerable...

-And... This approach by GR is emotional and mental torture for this child... Feelings of abandonment are so hurtful and long lasting... I see now that GR has capabilities of intentionally harming his own child!!!

-To sum it up... I see potential ABUSE in this scenario!

JMO

-

- respectfully snipped.

GR's oldest child was told that Jennifer left.

I realise each case is different, however I'm seeing so many similarities between this case & the Allison Baden Clay case. The accused, Gerard Baden Clay, has been charged with his wife's murder, is in prison, currently awating a committal hearing.

At the time of her disappearance, Allison's three beautiful daughters were aged 10, 8 & 5. These poor children were told the following, by their father....

"She said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...baden-clays-face/story-e6freoof-1226537344568

I realise each case is different, however I'm seeing so many similarities between this case & the Allison Baden Clay case. The accused, Gerard Baden Clay, has been charged with his wife's murder, is in prison, currently awating a committal hearing.

At the time of her disappearance, Allison's three beautiful daughters were aged 10, 8 & 5. These poor children were told the following, by their father....

"She said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...baden-clays-face/story-e6freoof-1226537344568

How awful :(

Being an Australian I can't say on this thread what I think of this person (it's an Australian case for those that don't know), but this case does seem to compare in many ways:furious: IMO.

< respectfully snipped>

Thank you! The article gave me something that has not been brought up.

Did Jennifer have a journal/diary? IF she did- where is it???

Another thing that sticks out in this article:

Responding to questions from the operator, he described his wife and says has "blondey, browney, redish" hair just "done" the previous night.

Thank you! The article gave me something that has not been brought up.

Did Jennifer have a journal/diary? IF she did- where is it???

Great question! I've never seen this discussed anywhere before, so I wouldn't know the answer. But being a creative person, and posting a couple of her short stories online, I would find it likely that she might have kept some kind of journal or blog.

Another thing that sticks out in this article:

Responding to questions from the operator, he described his wife and says has "blondey, browney, redish" hair just "done" the previous night.

:what:

There must be some kind of guide book for husbands who have caused their wife's disappearance and want it to seem like she left on her own.

(I haven't read the article for that case yet, but I'm assuming from your quote....)

Great question! I've never seen this discussed anywhere before, so I wouldn't know the answer. But being a creative person, and posting a couple of her short stories online, I would find it likely that she might have kept some kind of journal or blog.

she had that blog/short stories page that was discussed a bit in thread 1 or 2; but it was from a few years ago I believe

she had that blog/short stories page that was discussed a bit in thread 1 or 2; but it was from a few years ago I believe

Yeah it was a while ago - but if you write you write - must be something somewhere.

Yeah it was a while ago - but if you write you write - must be something somewhere.

Exactly. I've kept journals on and off for years. If you're a journal-writer, you especially write during times of relationship turmoil. I wonder if she has a blog floating around online somewhere. We probably couldn't find it without a screenname. I've tried a couple of times to keep a blog, and got bored with it - but when I created them, I made them completely anonymous.

Of course, if GR kept track of all her online activities, then she wouldn't have had any privacy anyhow. And with kids, it'd probably be hard to find time to sit down and write in a private blog.

Exactly. I've kept journals on and off for years. If you're a journal-writer, you especially write during times of relationship turmoil. I wonder if she has a blog floating around online somewhere. We probably couldn't find it without a screenname. I've tried a couple of times to keep a blog, and got bored with it - but when I created them, I made them completely anonymous.

Of course, if GR kept track of all her online activities, then she wouldn't have had any privacy anyhow. And with kids, it'd probably be hard to find time to sit down and write in a private blog.

My guess would be if it wasn't on a blog it would be on the computer in a word diary type of thing, or it would be handwritten, and any chance of either being found would be NIL, because of her privacy and the delay in LE taking the computers.

My guess would be if it wasn't on a blog it would be on the computer in a word diary type of thing, or it would be handwritten, and any chance of either being found would be NIL, because of her privacy and the delay in LE taking the computers.

I am hoping it is one of the 38 items taken, if she does have one.

What am I missing here? What's the significance of these undies/lingerie anyway?

Apparently this marriage wasn't doing well. Why would GR be looking at her lingerie at all? And it was right before Christmas, so maybe it was a Christmas gift. Who made a deal out of this, GR?

It reminds me of JR's wedding band. Why was GR looking in her jewelry box?
It seems that every detail is a puzzle piece. So what about the lingerie am I missing?

BBM - I fail to see any significance whatsoever. That GR even contacted LE in the first place because he found a piece of lingerie neatly folded in a box in JR's closet defies belief. I wonder what they thought when he showed it to them?.

Makes me wonder if GR has an itemized list of every piece of underwear that JR owns?.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member