Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the credit card receipt with the lingerie (for the garment) or was there a separate receipt for a prepaid credit card. (Or both?)

Why on earth would a piece of lingerie be considered something to call the police about?

Was the credit card receipt with the lingerie (for the garment) or was there a separate receipt for a prepaid credit card. (Or both?)

Why on earth would a piece of lingerie be considered something to call the police about?

I don't know if the credit card receipt was for the lingerie.
I believe they are unrelated but can't say with 100% certainty.

Very awesome!
Hope it's up quickly!
I've asked Lavanda if people can donate anonymously, so if that helps anyone here, maybe she can chime in, or I can pass on the information myself when she answers...

Whoa. Just caught myself here.
Wanted to state that I'm not soliciting donations here.
Just aware of the fact that so many people here go the HFJR site, so chimed in with that question about anonymous donations, as people are interested in donating in that way.

Hoping that isn't breaking any rules...

:)

Very awesome!
Hope it's up quickly!
I've asked Lavanda if people can donate anonymously, so if that helps anyone here, maybe she can chime in, or I can pass on the information myself when she answers...

I wonder why a billboard, not paid professional SAR, or to bring in
non-profit search groups.

So was the "credit card purchase receipt" from a purchase of an item or was it from the purchase of a prepaid credit card? If a CC, do we know the $ amount or balance?

I'm so saddened that Jennifer's family is not helping or has not helped with the billboard. Everyone is expecting it to be GRs responsibility. If they split the cost, the blow to the pocket would be a lot less!! The billboard could have been up by now. And, no matter what her parents think happened to Jennifer, until they know FOR SURE, they should be crying from the rooftops!!!! They appear to have done nothing so far.

I wonder why a billboard, not paid professional SAR, or to bring in non-profit search groups.

I also wonder why there is very little mention of Jennifer on LE Facebook pages …. one of the easiest forms of communication with the public.

I see good people have been posting about Jennifer on the Town of New Berlin police FB site, but no official poster/media release/information is posted there by LE, as far as I can see.

And the LE media release from 10th January is now buried on the Chenango Sherriff FB site below reports of petty crimes, with no new updates to keep Jennifer clearly in the public eye.

Do they just not use their FB pages effectively to assist them with fresh tips on missing persons or major crimes? Or are they purposely laying low as they don’t need public help/tips with this matter?

https://www.facebook.com/chenango.sheriff
https://www.facebook.com/TownOfNewBerlinPolice

So was the "credit card purchase receipt" from a purchase of an item or was it from the purchase of a prepaid credit card? If a CC, do we know the $ amount or balance?

Prepaid credit card receipt.

I'm so saddened that Jennifer's family is not helping or has not helped with the billboard. Everyone is expecting it to be GRs responsibility. If they split the cost, the blow to the pocket would be a lot less!! The billboard could have been up by now. And, no matter what her parents think happened to Jennifer, until they know FOR SURE, they should be crying from the rooftops!!!! They appear to have done nothing so far.

Hi PennyFlower ~ I want to ensure you that Jennifer's maternal family is very devastated by all this. There is a divide as you can imagine between GR and some family members. Try to think of why they're not crying from the rooftops. They potentially have much to lose by doing so, as there are grandchildren involved. I am 100% sure they would do anything to have their daughter/sister back. They want her home more than anything. IMO, FEAR is a huge motivator re: action AND inaction.

I would imagine they don't want to lose any chance of seeing their grandchildren. That's all they have left of their daughter.

Prepaid credit card receipt.

Hmmm, wonder what the date was?

Sorry for not being clear, DM!
The box was found in the closet.
ETA: I don't know if it was found randomly or not.
It was found while he was talking on the phone, during which time he began to cry to the person with whom he was speaking.

Can you tell us where this info came from?

I agree with all that everyone has said about Jennifer’s family’s silence. They are in a heartbreaking and difficult situation.

Inter-family tensions don’t always cause silence from the parents, though. The Dickies (Allison Baden-Clay’s family) spoke out for public help to look for Allison, despite the determined silence of Allison’s husband, who had care and custody of the children. The Dickies now have temporary custody of their granddaughters while Allison’s husband is languishing in jail having been charged with Allison’s murder.

Maybe there is also another reason why Jennifer’s family aren’t speaking out. Something told to them by LE perhaps?

I think everyone is silent so that the squeaky wheel, i.e., GR can talk himself so far out on a limb there is no coming back. It is just my opinion, but I think every action and statement made by him is another nail in his coffin. I predict he will be arrested for this crime and a trail of evidence and manipulation of fact will be undisputed. Just my opinion, but I predict it will be very soon.

I think everyone is silent so that the squeaky wheel, i.e., GR can talk himself so far out on a limb there is no coming back. It is just my opinion, but I think every action and statement made by him is another nail in his coffin. I predict he will be arrested for this crime and a trail of evidence and manipulation of fact will be undisputed. Just my opinion, but I predict it will be very soon.

Betty, I love your conviction and hope that it happens like yesterday.

Chenango Lake is right near the home. The annual Perch Derby was postponed last week but I was told that is not uncommon. It still seems strange to me though considering how cold it's been there.

Onondaga Lake appears to be frozen over here in Syracuse. Temps have been about the same. That is odd. Have they combed the lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay