Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say congrats to Jillian on becoming a verified insider.
I have nothing but respect for this forum and the criteria used to become a verified insider.
Everyone here is respectful of each other and can freely express their opinions.
Some people have one theory on what happened to Jennifer, others are open to other theories. There is still friendly debate but no-one demands that others change their opinions.
The help find jennifer page is a class act and is clearly all about Jennifer.

(Oh that was just a general comment not directed at anyone)

Just wanted to say congrats to Jillian on becoming a verified insider.
I have nothing but respect for this forum and the criteria used to become a verified insider.
Everyone here is respectful of each other and can freely express their opinions.
Some people have one theory on what happened to Jennifer, others are open to other theories. There is still friendly debate but no-one demands that others change their opinions.
The help find jennifer page is a class act and is clearly all about Jennifer.

(Oh that was just a general comment not directed at anyone)

:goodpost:

Look what happens when a community & LE work together: searching, keeping their faces and the missing out there in MSM: and the Crime Lab is accomodating as usual...I would love to have even half of this info for Jen....who has been missing for approx 6 weeks longer. :(

"It includes a little stronger wording than I have seen before. Ex: " (Sheriff) Thomas said significant evidence has been collected that leads his investigators and agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to believe that 33-year old Bonnie Anne Cooner did not leave her home voluntarily on the night of January 28th." So, this indicates that it was Monday night (Jan 28th) she left and went missing.

Something I hated to see written.... "So far, Cooner’s body has not been found, and Thomas would not say what that evidence entails."

"Ayers (GBI) said they (Crime Lab) are making Cooner’s disappearance a top priority."
“We have discussed this with the Crime Lab and it (the evidence) has been moved to the forefront” .

http://www.921wlhr.com/foul-play-bel...f-canon-woman/

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Franklin County, Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, 28 January 2013

Bonny has been found deceased :(

<modsnip>
IMO LE ain't stupid, they have him sussed and are just biding their time. The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am that GR is responsible for her disappearance. Give him enough rope....

IMO LE ain't stupid, they have him sussed and are just biding their time. The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am that GR is responsible for her disappearance. Give him enough rope....

Yep to quote GR himself "the truth will come out"

Came across this old case, some interesting similarities. (Not saying JR will have the same outcome, just found it interesting)

35-Anne Dunlap Murder (1995)

Anne L. Barber Dunlap (June 12, 1964 - ca. December 30, 1995) was the victim of an unsolved murder in Minneapolis, Minnesota. On December 30, 1995, she was last seen at her parents' home (where she and her husband were living temporarily) by her husband Brad Dunlap, whom she married in 1987. According to Brad Dunlap, she returned from a noon lunch with friends and then left at 2:30 p.m. for shopping at Mall of America. Police could not verify that Anne had been at the mall, and Bloomington, Minnesota police chief Bob Lutz declared, "we have not found any evidence that the Mall of America or the city of Bloomington played any part in this homicide." (A private investigator working for Brad Dunlap claimed to have located "more than two" eyewitnesses who would testify that Anne was at Mall of America on the afternoon of December 30.) She did not return home around 4:30 p.m. as agreed. At about 8:00 a.m. on January 1, 1996, a group of Anne's friends found her maroon 1997 Toyota Celica in the parking lot of the KMart store at 10 West Lake Street in Minneapolis, [B]unlocked with the keys [/B]inside. A bloodhound followed Anne's scent to the back of the store, where the trail ended. The car was towed and police investigators found her body in the trunk. Anne had repeatedly been stabbed in the throat and neck. The police officer who opened the trunk said there was "a lot of blood." Media reports indicated that Anne's wedding ring was missing and that she had not been sexually assaulted.

Came across this old case, some interesting similarities. (Not saying JR will have the same outcome, just found it interesting)

35-Anne Dunlap Murder (1995)

Anne L. Barber Dunlap (June 12, 1964 - ca. December 30, 1995) was the victim of an unsolved murder in Minneapolis, Minnesota. On December 30, 1995, she was last seen at her parents' home (where she and her husband were living temporarily) by her husband Brad Dunlap, whom she married in 1987. According to Brad Dunlap, she returned from a noon lunch with friends and then left at 2:30 p.m. for shopping at Mall of America. Police could not verify that Anne had been at the mall, and Bloomington, Minnesota police chief Bob Lutz declared, "we have not found any evidence that the Mall of America or the city of Bloomington played any part in this homicide." (A private investigator working for Brad Dunlap claimed to have located "more than two" eyewitnesses who would testify that Anne was at Mall of America on the afternoon of December 30.) She did not return home around 4:30 p.m. as agreed. At about 8:00 a.m. on January 1, 1996, a group of Anne's friends found her maroon 1997 Toyota Celica in the parking lot of the KMart store at 10 West Lake Street in Minneapolis, [B]unlocked with the keys [/B]inside. A bloodhound followed Anne's scent to the back of the store, where the trail ended. The car was towed and police investigators found her body in the trunk. Anne had repeatedly been stabbed in the throat and neck. The police officer who opened the trunk said there was "a lot of blood." Media reports indicated that Anne's wedding ring was missing and that she had not been sexually assaulted.

Wow, that has some eery similarities!

If GR has all her account login info and passwords then absolutely nothing to stop him from posting in her name, gaming under her name, flirting with someone posing as her. Pretty much invalidates that any of her online activities, including credit card purchases of lingerie were solely her doing. Talk about secret lives, he could have been living her secret life for her. It all happened around the time of his affair, so he could have been setting her up all along.

It seems the only way for her to have an affair in the net would be creating some secret account, unknown to her husband. But if that was the case he wouldn't know that! So...

It seems the only way for her to have an affair in the net would be creating some secret account, unknown to her husband. But if that was the case he wouldn't know that! So...

If he had one of the tracking systems, he would know she'd set up another account.

If he had one of the tracking systems, he would know she'd set up another account.

Tracking software though does not fit into the picture of a loving husband he tries to paint. And, well, if he tracked her all around the net, her leaving would not be a surprise for him, rrrright? He would know all her plans. So it still doesn't hold together. Not. At. All.

For those who may have missed it... imamaze's post re facebook discussion...

Discussing info from Facebook is not allowed. You can post 'check this out' or 'check out the comment on FB' but discussing it here is not allowed.

Ima

Good Morning! Today is a new day and we need to start fresh. Yesterday was certainly a day of people losing patience and lashing out. <modsnip>

Clayton thanks for that- I completely agree and well said!

What was said yesterday did seem to upset some people (though I do often wonder why anyone cares so much what we say) and I wonder why. either it's because it's untrue or because it's true, I figure, but if it's untrue then that's a lot of people distributing lies for no apparent reason as far as I can tell. whereas the idea that there are people with an interest in not having certain information become public - I can imagine that.

Good Morning! Today is a new day and we need to start fresh. Yesterday was certainly a day of people losing patience and lashing out. <modsnip>.

Very well-said, Clayton. New day, fresh start = perfect.

Does anyone know how much the flying lantern release costs in relation to the billboard?

Flying lanterns?? What use are they? Damn things should be banned, over here there are all sorts of problems with them burning out and dropping into fields where they get eaten by cattle. Or setting fire to people's property.

Spend the money on posters. Spend it on ads.

And stop faffing about and LOOK FOR JENNIFER!!!!!!!

Not aimed at you, Amanda.. this whole case is just making me so mad.

Lavanda wanted people the other day to think outside the box, which many of you did an excellent job of. But, because of so many unanswered questions, and actions of GR, it points back to him, again only my opinion. It would be wonderful if GR would sit down with media again and answer some difficult questions and clear the air on some of these issues, so we could all be on the same page. Don't see that happening, because it will be said the investigation would be hampered. Pray Jennifer will be found so this case can move forward.

Flying lanterns?? What use are they? Damn things should be banned, over here there are all sorts of problems with them burning out and dropping into fields where they get eaten by cattle. Or setting fire to people's property.

Spend the money on posters. Spend it on ads.

And stop faffing about and LOOK FOR JENNIFER!!!!!!!

Not aimed at you, Amanda.. this whole case is just making me so mad.

Amen, WD.

Speaking of ads, not one add in any of the local newspaper seeking her return. Just GR's media releases.

Also, why no reward offered?

http://www.wbng.com/video/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

"In the two months since 36-year-old Jennifer has disappeared, her husband had not agreed to an interview...until now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld