Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Mod Snip>
JR would have no reason to run away and abandon her kids. If GR was cheating on her, here is her perfect excuse to throw him under the bus and make a righteous break from him.

There is no way her phone would have held a charge for over 2 days out in the cold and all the 'find my iphone' apps require the phone to have a charge.

Finding hidden lingerie over a month later? Who is GR kidding?? He needed something to put the attention back on him and try to humiliate JR yet some more. Its more likely something he bought his mistress and feels somehow vaguely guilty about it and is using it in some weirdly warped way to bring attention on himself now as a victim.

Everything about this case makes me queasy.

Discussing info from Facebook is not allowed. You can post 'check this out' or 'check out the comment on FB' but discussing it here is not allowed.

Ima

Sorry for not being clear, DM!
The box was found in the closet.
ETA: I don't know if it was found randomly or not.
It was found while he was talking on the phone, during which time he began to cry to the person with whom he was speaking.

BBM -
2920m8m.gif

My impression is that the "hidden" lingerie adds to the "mysterious and unusual" behavior of Jennifer (according to her husband) and supplies him with more "proof" that she had a secret life.

I agree and find it interesting in that (as you mentioned a few posts previously) with him having all her ID's and Passwords, how could she ever have anything secret going on.

What to you make of him having all her ID's and PWD's? Sounds very controlling! I don't know all my wife PWD's and even the ones she's mentioned I haven't bothered to write down or commit to memory...

Does anyone know how much the flying lantern release costs in relation to the billboard? As beautiful as the flying lanterns sound could the money have better gone towards a billboard since her husband couldn't afford it (seriously?!?). How about putting missing person flyers in mailboxes at the apartments or if possible under doors? How about at the Y? Thruway toll box windows? Rest stops along thruway and 81? Are there any churches nearby where the apartments are or phone was "found"? I know our church has a bulletin... Maybe they can put a flyer in theirs with info to maybe jog someone's memory. Where is Nancy Grace when you need her!

If GR has all her account login info and passwords then absolutely nothing to stop him from posting in her name, gaming under her name, flirting with someone posing as her. Pretty much invalidates that any of her online activities, including credit card purchases of lingerie were solely her doing. Talk about secret lives, he could have been living her secret life for her. It all happened around the time of his affair, so he could have been setting her up all along.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....116046405231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1

Just a comment regarding this Facebook post. My job takes me all over NY state on a daily basis. I drive the interstates as well as the back roads. I also live in Norwich. I have yet to see ONE poster for JR anywhere.... this disturbs me.

This disturbs me greatly as well, Piper. There is a billboard near Fred's, less than a mile from where her car was found, right? There's an e-billboard on I-88 heading west, just east of exit 18, approximately 30 miles from where her car was found. That billboard featured the picture of the missing woman from Oneonta last summer (Annie Hubbard). If I'm not mistaken, that was done for free (Annie was homeless, so this is an assumption on my part). Farmers rent the sides of their barns sometimes for advertising purposes. The reason cited for not having a billboard sooner, was that it was "too costly."

GR and JR made a fortune selling real estate prior to moving from AZ to here. Doesn't sound like money would be an issue.

And why/when/how does one put a price on finding a missing loved one anyway?

In addition, assuming the cost of the "Shining Hope" event would be roughly $1,000, I would think that would rent a local rural billboard for 3 1/2 months, based on my on-line research. But let's face it, how many farmer here would donate space on their land for free? This is small town living at it's best, so I'm assuming "a lot."

I wonder what the defensive spin on this one will be? Oh LE have missed stuff before in other cases and they just happened to miss these items?
Let me guess, GR was on the phone with say LE (as he apparently calls them one or twice everyday) or maybe JR's dad?
~ respectfully snipped for space

It wasn't JR's dad on the phone.

The police came the next morning to catalog those items.
It's possible the police saw those items during their 4 day search of the house (which also included their property) and didn't see either item as relevant to catalog at that time. I can't confirm this 100% though.

Just throwing some alternative thoughts out there.......

Is it possible JR bought the lingerie and never felt comfortable/confident enough to wear it and/or didn't let GR know that she had bought it?

:blushing: This is the case for me....I bought 3 or 4 lingerie sets a few years ago but have NEVER worn them nor does my husband know about them (as far as I know :waitasec:) and they are stuffed in the back of a bottom drawer of our dresser that is virtually never used (has "dirty jobs" shirts, swimsuits, and exercise clothes in it). I imagine that if I went missing and he stumbled upon them he would wonder why I never wore them, but I don't think that he'd assume they were for me to wear for someone else.

I'm not sure why GR would cry when he found the lingerie though. Assuming he is innocent of any wrong doing, can anyone reason why finding this box of lingerie he didn't know existed would make him cry? Were they tears of longing (he thought she bought it to wear for him)? Or were they tears of loss/betrayal (she bought it to wear for another man)?

Also I wonder how that conversation went.......what on earth did he say when he stumbled upon this box?? And why did he think it was relevant to JR's missing case (assuming still that he completely innocent) unless he thought it was bought by JR for another man and what makes him believe this? Wouldn't he think she'd take it with her if she was running off with someone?

:waitasec: I am just scratching my head more and more as more information comes out. :sigh: So badly wish we had answers! Where is Jennifer???

Also I wonder how that conversation went.......what on earth did he say to her dad when he stumbled upon this box??
~ respectfully snipped.

To clarify: GR wasn't on the phone with JR's dad when he found the box. He isn't the source of any information I've received thus far, and I've never spoken to him personally.

If GR has all her account login info and passwords then absolutely nothing to stop him from posting in her name, gaming under her name, flirting with someone posing as her. Pretty much invalidates that any of her online activities, including credit card purchases of lingerie were solely her doing. Talk about secret lives, he could have been living her secret life for her. It all happened around the time of his affair, so he could have been setting her up all along.

:goodpost:

Look what happens when a community & LE work together: searching, keeping their faces and the missing out there in MSM: and the Crime Lab is accomodating as usual...I would love to have even half of this info for Jen....who has been missing for approx 6 weeks longer. :(

"It includes a little stronger wording than I have seen before. Ex: " (Sheriff) Thomas said significant evidence has been collected that leads his investigators and agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to believe that 33-year old Bonnie Anne Cooner did not leave her home voluntarily on the night of January 28th." So, this indicates that it was Monday night (Jan 28th) she left and went missing.

Something I hated to see written.... "So far, Cooner&#8217;s body has not been found, and Thomas would not say what that evidence entails."

"Ayers (GBI) said they (Crime Lab) are making Cooner&#8217;s disappearance a top priority."
&#8220;We have discussed this with the Crime Lab and it (the evidence) has been moved to the forefront&#8221; .

http://www.921wlhr.com/foul-play-bel...f-canon-woman/

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8833823&postcount=219"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Franklin County, Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, 28 January 2013[/ame]

Look what happens when a community & LE work together: searching, keeping their faces and the missing out there in MSM: and the Crime Lab is accomodating as usual...I would love to have half of this for Jen....who has been missing for approx 6 weeks longer. :(

"It includes a little stronger wording than I have seen before. Ex: " (Sheriff) Thomas said significant evidence has been collected that leads his investigators and agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to believe that 33-year old Bonnie Anne Cooner did not leave her home voluntarily on the night of January 28th." So, this indicates that it was Monday night (Jan 28th) she left and went missing.

Something I hated to see written.... "So far, Cooner’s body has not been found, and Thomas would not say what that evidence entails."

"Ayers (GBI) said they (Crime Lab) are making Cooner’s disappearance a top priority."
“We have discussed this with the Crime Lab and it (the evidence) has been moved to the forefront” .

http://www.921wlhr.com/foul-play-bel...f-canon-woman/

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Franklin County, Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, 28 January 2013

I agree that it would be nice to have this much clarity in Jennifer's case. Sounds like they're doing a great job on the Bonny case, and have made a lot of headway.

It wasn't that much hidden if she kept that lingerie in her closet, just like that. If that was for the eyes of her lover, she would stash it somewhere else, away from her husband's eyes. And she would take it with her, to start her new life with a new man, wearing a new hot lingerie. Right?
It has no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, buying new underwear is not a crime nor anything shocking.

Oh My Gosh...

Why didn't I think of that?

So.... JR "hides" illicit undies..... Oh No!.... Right in GR's and her closet!

Almost like hiding them in GR's dresser drawers!

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member