Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what happens when a community & LE work together: searching, keeping their faces and the missing out there in MSM: and the Crime Lab is accomodating as usual...I would love to have even half of this info for Jen....who has been missing for approx 6 weeks longer. :(

"It includes a little stronger wording than I have seen before. Ex: " (Sheriff) Thomas said significant evidence has been collected that leads his investigators and agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to believe that 33-year old Bonnie Anne Cooner did not leave her home voluntarily on the night of January 28th." So, this indicates that it was Monday night (Jan 28th) she left and went missing.

Something I hated to see written.... "So far, Cooner’s body has not been found, and Thomas would not say what that evidence entails."

"Ayers (GBI) said they (Crime Lab) are making Cooner’s disappearance a top priority."
“We have discussed this with the Crime Lab and it (the evidence) has been moved to the forefront” .

http://www.921wlhr.com/foul-play-bel...f-canon-woman/

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Franklin County, Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, 28 January 2013

Psshhhhh, so you're telling me that when a community comes together to search for a missing person....they might actually make progress in the case?!?!?!?!?!? I've only seen that happen several dozen times every year, and you are no expert, so.....Whatevs:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But really, I'm going to try VERY hard today to do what other's are doing. New day, time to focus on Jennifer.

And I have not seen anything in the local papers (yet) about this Saturday's event.

Have not seen it yet, either.
People have been invited from GR's camp's sites, so I'm thinking that's really the only demographic they're aiming for, IMO.
Hopefully we'll see it in the local papers early this week.

Flying lanterns?? What use are they? Damn things should be banned, over here there are all sorts of problems with them burning out and dropping into fields where they get eaten by cattle. Or setting fire to people's property.

Spend the money on posters. Spend it on ads.

And stop faffing about and LOOK FOR JENNIFER!!!!!!!

Not aimed at you, Amanda.. this whole case is just making me so mad.

I have had these same thoughts....

If the Flying Lantern had some very special significance for Jennifer... I would go with it..

But if not... And this was the only (as far as I know) demonstration of public support on the part of GR...

I have reservations due to the following:

- It is short lasting... Crashes and burns...

- I can understand why flying lanterns would be banned in places due to the debris and potential for creating fires... Both of which can harm nature, fields, and animals...

Money placed in billboards and posters would be ever more long lasting.. And further reaching.. And therefore... Much more effective in the mission for finding Jennifer and bringing her home...

JMO

ETA... Oh... OF COURSE... Money should be spent on physical SEARCHES for Jennifer...(How could I forget to add this very important action...:doh:

ORR has given areas that should be searched. Can he give us more areas, he seems to know the area well??? This upcoming week will be in the 30's and I am feeling the need to get out in the fresh air! Give us a clue Jennifer, we are trying so hard to bring you home!

I have had these same thoughts....

If the Flying Lantern had some very special significance for Jennifer... I would go with it..

But if not... And this was the only (as far as I know) demonstration of public support on the part of GR...

I have reservations due to the following:

- It is short lasting... Crashes and burns...

- I can understand why flying lanterns would be banned in places due to the debris and potential for creating fires... Both of which can harm nature, fields, and animals...

Money placed in billboards and posters would be ever more long lasting.. And further reaching.. And therefore... Much more effective in the mission for finding Jennifer and bringing her home...

JMO

ETA... Oh... OF COURSE... Money should be spent on physical SEARCHES for Jennifer...(How could I forget to add this very important action...:doh:

Good points, Clue.

The flying lanterns are being released in a city, not in a field.
Strikes me as odd.

Have not seen it yet, either.
People have been invited from GR's camp's sites, so I'm thinking that's really the only demographic they're aiming for, IMO.
Hopefully we'll see it in the local papers early this week.

This is a lightbulb moment for me!!! No ads/photos of a missing Jennifer. People missing beloved family pets have gotten more attention.

SoSueMe explained that we are very fortunate to have our verified members here on this case. You can discuss what they say, you may not discuss them in a personal way.
Lavanda Dolce of
www.lostnmissing.com, a non-profit organization that works closely with families of the missing. Her track record should speak for itself. We aren't here to question her motives or her organization, so please, let's give her the respect she deserves.

Rickblaine and Jillian are also verified insiders on this case. Same rules apply to them as well.

We are not going to discuss any arguments going on with Facebook here. We are here to discuss finding Jennifer. Thank you.

My opinion is that speaking on the phone while looking in a closet for something is a hindrance. I need both hands free to look when I'm searching for something in a closet.

Unless he had a handsfree, of course. I don't know how much you guys use them over there but most people I know who work from home have a bluetooth earpiece so they don't have to be holding the phone all the time. My ex did this, even though I told him he looked a total idiot.

What I don't get is why you'd be on the phone to someone whilst doing a search like that - unless you expected to find something distressing.

btw I missed you were now verified, that's great :)

Flying lanterns?? What use are they? Damn things should be banned, over here there are all sorts of problems with them burning out and dropping into fields where they get eaten by cattle. Or setting fire to people's property.

Spend the money on posters. Spend it on ads.

And stop faffing about and LOOK FOR JENNIFER!!!!!!!

Not aimed at you, Amanda.. this whole case is just making me so mad.

That was my point too. :winko: Flying lanterns as beautiful as it may appear (til it causes a fire!) do nothing to find Jennifer but put on a pretty SHOW. Though I guess it does fit with everything so far. Try to make it appear to be looking for her without actually searching, spreading flyers, etc. Especially when money has been said to be an issue on why billboards are not up- makes sense to spend money on something that virtually does nothing to look for her. :banghead:

Can flyers be put in church bulletins or even hung on church doors. Doesn't seem like someone would be turned away if they asked. Someone had to see something.

I was thinking today. Mind you I'm feeling pretty certain that she probably never left the house and the foul play was met at home. So I'm thinking GR seems to have been a bit controlling (passwords, she spent $500 recently, etc.) and he keeps having freak out moments (re:search, outbursts online)---- I don't think she is very far. It would seem she would be someplace he can monitor what's happening and if people are getting close. I know their property was searched but how about slightly beyond that. Is there water nearby their home?
I wish some developments would happen. Her poor family shouldn't have to live in limbo. It must be excruciating not knowing. Not to mention if she is no longer on the earth, she deserves a proper burial. I hope I am wrong and she is found and lives to old age. :please:

I'm confused:
When did we find out the ring wasn't missing?
When did we find out about the box of lingerie?
How do we know GR was on the phone and crying when he found the lingerie?
It seems like these things just became common knowledge and part of the conversation. I don't see where any questions were posed or answers or where any statement was made.

No disrespect, I'm honestly confused.

Yes. It was included in the 38 items that were removed and sent out for further testing by LE.

Having no idea and realizing this number will vary, would this number of items be considered a fairly substantial amount of items, an average amount, or what?

That was my point too. :winko: Flying lanterns as beautiful as it may appear (til it causes a fire!) do nothing to find Jennifer but put on a pretty SHOW. Though I guess it does fit with everything so far. Try to make it appear to be looking for her without actually searching, spreading flyers, etc. Especially when money has been said to be an issue on why billboards are not up- makes sense to spend money on something that virtually does nothing to look for her. :banghead:

Can flyers be put in church bulletins or even hung on church doors. Doesn't seem like someone would be turned away if they asked. Someone had to see something.

I was thinking today. Mind you I'm feeling pretty certain that she probably never left the house and the foul play was met at home. So I'm thinking GR seems to have been a bit controlling (passwords, she spent $500 recently, etc.) and he keeps having freak out moments (re:search, outbursts online)---- I don't think she is very far. It would seem she would be someplace he can monitor what's happening and if people are getting close. I know their property was searched but how about slightly beyond that. Is there water nearby their home?
I wish some developments would happen. Her poor family shouldn't have to live in limbo. It must be excruciating not knowing. Not to mention if she is no longer on the earth, she deserves a proper burial. I hope I am wrong and she is found and lives to old age. :please:

Chenango Lake is right near the home. The annual Perch Derby was postponed last week but I was told that is not uncommon. It still seems strange to me though considering how cold it's been there.

BBM
Yep a "show" is the best way to describe this whole debacle

I'm confused:
It seems like these things just became common knowledge and part of the conversation. I don't see where any questions were posed or answers or where any statement was made.

IIRC - the ring missing was info from Lavanda, the lingerie and phone call was info from verified insider Jillian.

Chenango Lake is right near the home. The annual Perch Derby was postponed last week but I was told that is not uncommon. It still seems strange to me though considering how cold it's been there.

Not really.... we had a few warm days, and the perch derby draws several hundered people. Those that put it on always err on the side of caution when it comes to ice thickness.

I'm confused:

Post from Verified Insider re GR's discovery of the box of lingerie below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8832434&postcount=199"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4[/ame]

Post from Verified Insider re GR on phone and crying when discovered lingerie below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8833401&postcount=241"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld