Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky great post.

I'm wondering if she was planning on going to the mall that day is true though....wouldn't the kids back that up with LE. She was getting her daughter a dress for a concert the following night....so I'm assuming that they couldn't find a dress locally and she decided to go to Destiny to find it...maybe there was a favorite store there that her daughter liked? So maybe she was planning on going but never made it there......

I don't know, just a gut feeling she was not going. IRC something about a dress. Was it GR who stated she was going to the mall? Personally, I wouldn't drive that far by myself, but that's just me and I think I would also have had my daughter's dress a few days before. What if Jennifer brought a dress home and it didn't fit the daughter. Then what? Just throwing it out.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I don't know, just a gut feeling she was not going. IRC something about a dress. Was it GR who stated she was going to the mall? Personally, I wouldn't drive that far by myself, but that's just me and I think I would also have had my daughter's dress a few days before. What if Jennifer brought a dress home and it didn't fit the daughter. Then what? Just throwing it out.

The thing that bothers me about the dress is that I don't know many, if any girls, big or little, that would wear a dress they didn't pick out themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!