Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is up with that article!????

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

As for that affair bit: wow who would call the newspaper and put something like that in print like that?

Affairs start on a lie don't they? If you can tell one lie you can tell another one... It makes no sense to me. Who cares how many times he cheated on his wife or under what circumstances... there are no excuses here.

It's a damage control IMO. He's trying to make himself look better by diminishing the seriousness of his affair. And he fails big time, again :moo:

I wish the articles were about helping find Jennifer.

I do believe they help find Jen, by giving certain someone enough of rope.

I am glad the police are still investigating and hope they are paying close attention. GR put himself "out there" in a big way in that article.....

To be a good liar one has to have an excellent memory, to remember the last lies told. Sooner or later GR will get tangled in the net he made.

I am trying to figure out why CC is so defensive of GR. She does a lot of work with missing people, certainly she knows that statistically a male partner is most likely responsible (some studies say up to 85% of the time) when a woman is hurt or killed.

Here's a crazy theory - is it possible she's working with LE? Might she be pulling information out of GR to report to LE and wants to hang onto his trust? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

GR and CC's reaction to the article speaks volumes and has taken my concern about GR's involvement to a whole new level.

Truman, I've wondered the same thing. I can't understand the whole thing.

:banghead:

I think wishful thinking unfortunately is just that..

But what a great out of the box thinker you are!!!! :rocker:

Is CC the poster who works for the Missing org.?
If so, I fear she has been swayed by GR and is not able to be neutral and/or act in Jennifer's best interests. I think it must be unusual for an MP group to be seen to "take a side" in this way. I remember how embarrassed Marc Klaas was when things started coming out about Billie Dunn, mother of Hailey, proving she had lied to him.

Yes... CC is the admin. Of Lost N Missing...

Why can't LE get the cell phone records? Why does it take so long?

the admin. Of the page is insinuating that a member of Jennifer's family leaked the information regarding GR's tryst...

Oh my..... I guess admin. Thinks the tryst is an innocuous event... Yet seems upset that someone from Jen's family...(who would, I think, have every RIGHT to be upset at the information)... Would be so callous for sharing this information...

So which is it... Is it an innocuous incident... Or is it an incident that should be considered so shameful as to be hidden from the public?

More questions....

Wasn't it established that ES lived with JR's parents in the house right next to JR/GR for a good deal of time last year? Makes my mind wonder just who knew or suspected what, and when they started suspecting.
ETA: I've been corrected on this. ES lived with her own parents! I misunderstood the original post, and now I can't find it anyway.

The truth is starting to trickle out into MSM.

It's a damage control IMO. He's trying to make himself look better by diminishing the seriousness of his affair. And he fails big time, again :moo:

I do believe they help find Jen, by giving certain someone enough of rope.

To be a good liar one has to have an excellent memory, to remember the last lies told. Sooner or later GR will get tangled in the net he made.

bbm: the strangest thing is this: he has put something in the MEDIA (not social media). For all those citizens who do not follow social media I don't think they will understand what damage he is trying to control. This article is online and will also land in paper form on the doorsteps of those who get the newspaper.

Say this was the first thing you ever read about Jennifer being missing... all I can say is wow... not really a good move at all. I would say more like "damage" than "damage control" :moo:

Have they really not?
I remember, vaguely, wondering about this back in January.

Clu, there is an article upstream that said LE is still awaiting the phone records (let me see if I can bump it up for you)

((love your latest kitty btw!))

If anyone who was not aware of Jennifer reads this recent article, what would stand out, IMO, is that a husband who cheated on his wife is not concerned about blood found in her abandoned vehicle. The only time I can recall the family member of a missing person explain away blood recently is Ayla Reynold's father.

In order to convince AT&T, Verizon, or whoever to cough up someone's mobile phone tracks, cops need to present something approved by a judge. Basic account information like name, address, and credit card can be obtained with a subpoena. Anything beyond that, and the judge approved thing comes in two standard forms: a court order or a warrant. To get an order, law enforcement needs to prove that a certain record is relevant and material to an ongoing investigation. Getting a warrant, on the other hand, requires probable cause. The latter needs more proof that the data is worth getting (read: harder for the cops) than the former. Simple, right?

But here's where it gets tricky, says the Santa Clara Law Review: "As one court has appropriately observed, "the recently minted standard of electronic communication via emails, text messages, and other means opens a new frontier in Fourth Amendment [the right against unreasonable searches and seizures] jurisprudence that has been little explored." You see what that is? It's a shoulder shrug-a we have no idea where all this new stuff stands. So on a state level, the courts don't always agree what a judge should approve for a certain piece of information. Real time location tracking of a cell phone by law enforcement, for instance, has courts split. "Some say that the government needs a warrant and probable cause to track this kind of information," explains Catherine Crump, an attorney at the ACLU, "others have held that they need to meet the lower relevant and material standard."

More at link..

"Which brings us around to the detailed location history that the iPhone keeps of its user. Because that data is stored on the phone and on the computers that the phone is synched to, cops would have to physically search your phone and computer. That type of thing requires probable cause, which is tough. Law enforcement would be better off just getting a court order for historical location records. The records kept by your cell service provider seem to raise much bigger issues about privacy."

http://gizmodo.com/5795861/how-the-police-get-your-phone-records

I dunno - maybe they had to subpoena the records and go through a bunch of legal stuff? Clearly, an attorney, I am not!

Wasn't it established that ES lived with JR's parents in the house right next to JR/GR for a good deal of time last year? Makes my mind wonder just who knew or suspected what, and when they started suspecting.

I don't believe ES lived with Jennifer's parents....I believe she was with her own parents.

Maybe we could all make a list of what GR and LNM has said explaining things in this case.

I think it would be interesting, I mean how many times do you have to keep explaining each situation. The affair (or one night stand, rickblaine said it was an affair) blood in the van, criticizing Jennifer's family in the media and FB. Telling his children there mom just left them. He found the phone, not LE. What was it Lavanda said about the phone being found?

What else? Maybe GR can clarify as well after we get a list.

Ima

If blood was found, it means it was messy - and perhaps relates more so to the spontaneous event more so than a planned event IMO. And if messy, I'm hoping that LE has more that was found. Hopefully they will announce something soon.

wanted to let everyone know i did go to plank view manor apartments today at 9 am est and there was no sight of any of jennifers missing poster

Wow! Is it true that ES lived in JR's parents' house in New Berlin?

And we're JR's parents staying there at that time.. Some/all/none?

TIA...:seeya:

ETA... I have now read the posts explaining that ES lived with her OWN parents...

If anyone who was not aware of Jennifer reads this recent article, what would stand out, IMO, is that a husband who cheated on his wife is not concerned about blood found in her abandoned vehicle. The only time I can recall the family member of a missing person explain away blood recently is Ayla Reynold's father.

Ayla Reynold's father instantly came to my mind, too!

JMO

wanted to let everyone know i did go to plank view manor apartments today at 9 am est and there was no sight of any of jennifers missing poster

Wow.... I wonder if GR was able to get approval by the Apartment Owner?

Hmmm...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member