Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there sure do seem to be a lot of severe allergies in that home. And allergic reactions that explain away a lot. I.E. GR's ring was not worn due to "an allergic reaction to a bee sting and subsequent injury" and now "the blood could have been due to their child and JR's allergies/nosebleeds".

I'm so happy that these articles are being written, and they really seem to be unbiased. Most of the info that could be considered "damning" has come strait from GR and his supporters.
And as GR himself said "The truth will come out"....
I'm ecstatic that it finally is!!!

ETA:18 guests right now, we'd love to hear from you and see your opinions and insight!

Nursebeeme I found a post from rickblaine that mentions the parents part-time home. He states that they tend to leave for AZ after thanksgiving - doesn't state whether that happened this year, but if so... how heartbroken they must be that she disappeared so soon after they left.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Also, ok I've been looking and I can't find it! Does anyone else remember a post from rickblaine that said that 'the father finding the van was not so serendipitous as it might appear'? It was words to that effect but definitely included the 'not so serendipitous' part... I always wondered what he meant by that.

I need to go back and look, but I have to go out to dinner, but does anyone recall LD categorically denying that GR cheated?

I just wonder whether today's admission was a surprise to her.

Snipped

All I can say is ...things are not as they seem. It's much more complex. The party who started the rumor did NOT hear it first hand. They heard part of something...and does not know the entire situation.

LD's post linked below:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4

RSBM

This post is so helpful! Just wanted to add though, I should go find the post but I don't think I have time, I recall that attached to this statement she then added that all of these questions are 'hypothetical' ie she could not confirm that the lie detector was indeed passed, nor any of the other items. Just wanted to mention that because I don't think we've ever had anyone, not GR, not LD, no other insiders or MSM, state that the lie detector was passed.

Fringles, you are correct. We never got confirmation that he passed. Her answer was that he took a lie detector test and if he failed, wouldn't they have him take another one? Lots of dancing around questions..

:waitasec:

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
"Important thoughts to Ponder"

Let's, for a moment, take a path of possibilities with me...for those who wish to follow along here to help me find some answers or thoughts.

My belief: (also note my beliefs can vary...but are along the same line.)

• I personally do not believe JR made it to the mall. Merely because of the locations of the cell phone and van.

→I do not know if JR truly intended to go to the mall or if that was where she was telling JR she was going.

Possible reasons? Numerous. Here are some examples:

→Being that it was around Christmas time… even I have "lied" and said I was going to a large outlet mall but in reality I actually drove to a specialty store in Maine (out of state) to buy my husband's snowmobile helmet a few years ago. I couldnt tell him the truth of where I was going...else it would have spoiled his Christmas gift.

→Did JR use the mall as a reason to meet someone from online? This would give nearly 5 hours of "accountable time" to her family and the chance to meet, and maybe innocently enough someone she could meet that is "outside" of her normal circles and "outside" of all the traveling that she did with her husband for his interests, someone she played gaming with? Someone that she could meet that was "her friend" and nobody elses. (If that makes sense.) We all know they did a lot of travel from photos. A lot of family activities and a lot focused around her husband's passion…not necessarily her own as she had bad feet with metal that prohibited her from running. She also battled weight. Not to say she was obese in any way…but it is difficult to be a bit overweight and live with someone who is extremely fit and extremely active. So maybe this was a friend "for her" that she wanted to meet. Does not mean it was "an affair" or anything along that line…just a meeting that could have gone astray. The person was LOOKING for a vulnerable woman.

→In my view and in my eyes…Jennifer was extremely vulnerable. She was battling health issues that is hard to explain to anyone around her "in real life" (family, friends, etc.) without them thinking she is a hypochondriac. (which many do when someone is diagnosed with fibromyalgia and other related auto immune conditions.) How are very fit and active friends going to react? The same as most doctors. Excercize more, eat less. Trust me. The last words someone who lives with problems wants to hear that it is "their fault" because basically that is how one perceives that kind of "advise." I see in some photographs such an in-depth look of sadness (that is very deep) and I don't think even Jennifer understood it. I think it goes hand in hand with her vulnerabilty of a multitude of things. I don't think Jennifer truly felt "she belonged." Does this reflect the love she has for her family or they for her? Absolutely not. This is an "inner feeling" I believe she felt and struggled with. I've seen it before. Many times. I feel she did not "feel the approval" around her that she needed for Jennifer. (That's not to say she didn't get the approval…she didn't "feel" it.) So for years she found ways of getting that approval by doing what she knew best and could get that approval through her excellent parenting, cooking, art, and knitting. But no matter how good…it was not comforting to Jennifer that Jennifer WAS good. There are no awards or blue ribbons for being a great mother.

Note that in may cases those that suffer from some of the insecurities that she may have felt would STILL feel this even when their spouses assure them all of the time of their beauty, their goodness and conveys their love for them. This is something "deep" that can only be resolved by the person themselves. Many have said over and again that Jennifer is a wonderful and loving mother. We've heard GR say things suddenly changed. What changed? My personal opinion? I think things came crashing when she was losing some of the "control situations" that she created in order to love herself and somehow saw "normal life changes" as something she was "losing."

Example. Daughter is growing older. Child no longer wants to wear a knitted hat / matching scarf to school as it is not "in style" as to the kinds the other kids wear. I also saw a photo of Jenn's daughter in a race…taking on a joy that dad likes. Child is starting to bond with outside friends and their parents. Starting to become a young woman and finding herself and her own interests. Perhaps bonding closer to her mom's friends, or her grandparents. Things that someone who is insecure is not going to clearly understand.

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games…things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner…to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

→God forbid, but if someone caused Jennifer harm…I do not believe for a minute that it was anyone around her that knows and loves her. I believe if someone caused her harm…it was from a planned encounter that could have gone astray because Jennifer is/was vulnerable and may have given off the wrong message to the wrong person.

→Or. As has happened to many others, and unless we are in their shoes, we will never understand the feeling of "not being any use to anyone" or "everyone is better off without me" or "I didn't fit in with them anyhow and they will get over me quickly." This is the exact reason that I stress the importance for all to leave messages on Jennifer's wall that it is "OK" to come home. It is "ok" with their peers, children and family…because they all do love and her and will work with her to help her see she is wanted, needed and loved very much.

Not sure if this or something similar has been posted yet (I've only had time for skimming the thread these past few days). Forgive me if it has

af·fair

[uh-fair]
noun 1.anything done or to be done; anything requiring action or effort; business; concern: an affair of great importance.
2.affairs, matters of commercial or public interest or concern; the transactions of public or private business or finance: affairs of state; Before taking such a long trip you should put all your affairs in order.
3.an event or a performance; a particular action, operation, or proceeding: When did this affair happen?
4.thing; matter (applied to anything made or existing, usually with a descriptive or qualifying term): Our new computer is an amazing affair.
5.a private or personal concern; a special function, business, or duty: That's none of your affair.
6.an intense amorous relationship, usually of short duration.
7.an event or happening that occasions or arouses notoriety, dispute, and often public scandal; incident: the Congressional bribery affair.
8.a party, social gathering, or other organized festive occasion: The awards ceremony is the biggest affair on the school calendar.
Source:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/affair

So for the record, what they had was in fact an affair, regardless of how long he wants to claim it was. "Tryst" smh, that tells me that someone is still sugar coating, and isn't quite ready to be held accountable for their actions.

Just MOO, but in theory: if you want your wife to come home, she needs to forgive you. She can't forgive you if you refuse to take responsibility for your actions. Just sayin'.

IMO, it's either a one-night stand fueled by alcohol, implying there was no plan to engage in sexual activity, or it was a tryst.

Trysts are planned meetings or rendezvous'.

It appears to me that those who engage in extramarital affairs must arrange "trysts."

Or perhaps, it was a one-time tryst not fueled by alcohol since it was planned?

Semantics: "I did not have sex with that woman."

And BTW, onlookers would not be interested in this extramarital affair with Jennifer's best friend had Jennifer not disappeared.

I appreciate the way you differentiated between the terms trysts... Affairs... Drug fueled whoopie.....And the possibility of pre-planning the event...

I so agree with your last statement that..." Onlookers would not be interested in this extra-marital affair with Jennifer's best friend had Jennifer not disappeared."

JMO

Nursebeeme I found a post from rickblaine that mentions the parents part-time home. He states that they tend to leave for AZ after thanksgiving - doesn't state whether that happened this year, but if so... how heartbroken they must be that she disappeared so soon after they left.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Also, ok I've been looking and I can't find it! Does anyone else remember a post from rickblaine that said that 'the father finding the van was not so serendipitous as it might appear'? It was words to that effect but definitely included the 'not so serendipitous' part... I always wondered what he meant by that.
yes...thank you! The early articles I was reading talked about how they were coming back to the NY area when they found out she was missing.

(from thread one)

Not sure if this or something similar has been posted yet (I've only had time for skimming the thread these past few days). Forgive me if it has

af·fair

[uh-fair]
noun 1.anything done or to be done; anything requiring action or effort; business; concern: an affair of great importance.
2.affairs, matters of commercial or public interest or concern; the transactions of public or private business or finance: affairs of state; Before taking such a long trip you should put all your affairs in order.
3.an event or a performance; a particular action, operation, or proceeding: When did this affair happen?
4.thing; matter (applied to anything made or existing, usually with a descriptive or qualifying term): Our new computer is an amazing affair.
5.a private or personal concern; a special function, business, or duty: That's none of your affair.
6.an intense amorous relationship, usually of short duration.
7.an event or happening that occasions or arouses notoriety, dispute, and often public scandal; incident: the Congressional bribery affair.
8.a party, social gathering, or other organized festive occasion: The awards ceremony is the biggest affair on the school calendar.
Source:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/affair

So for the record, what they had was in fact an affair, regardless of how long he wants to claim it was. "Tryst" smh, that tells me that someone is still sugar coating, and isn't quite ready to be held accountable for their actions.

Just MOO, but in theory: if you want your wife to come home, she needs to forgive you. She can't forgive you if you refuse to take responsibility for your actions. Just sayin'.
amen!

not to mention: they keep saying they hope she is alive and sees the media and comes home but they put THIS in the media?

According to them she DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE AFFAIR??????

(I don't buy that for one second)

So how do you plead for a Jennifer who ran away to come home please by telling her oh by the way I had a Tryst with your best friend while we were drinking???

:no:

nah... none of that makes sense to me at all.:twocents::twocents::twocents:

just keeping it real here..

this is what LE said in the newest article:

Sheriff Cutting said police continue to await for Jennifer Ramsaran’s cellphone records. Ganesh Ramsaran located the cellphone using a computer application employing GPS technology.

“At this time, we are following all leads,” Cutting said. “The investigation is open. We’re looking at every angle.”

He said he expects that “there will come a time when we can share more” information with the public.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

yes, the story sure did seem to evolve...

*giggle*

What's odd about this, is that the story released today is less complex than an affair. It's not some huge complicted thing, it's 'an alcohol fueled' (it PAINS me to hear that defense EVERY TIME) 'tryst'. That's pretty simple actually.

Fringles, you are correct. We never got confirmation that he passed. Her answer was that he took a lie detector test and if he failed, wouldn't they have him take another one? Lots of dancing around questions..

:waitasec:

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
"Important thoughts to Ponder"

Let's, for a moment, take a path of possibilities with me...for those who wish to follow along here to help me find some answers or thoughts.

My belief: (also note my beliefs can vary...but are along the same line.)

• I personally do not believe JR made it to the mall. Merely because of the locations of the cell phone and van.

→I do not know if JR truly intended to go to the mall or if that was where she was telling JR she was going.

Possible reasons? Numerous. Here are some examples:

→Being that it was around Christmas time… even I have "lied" and said I was going to a large outlet mall but in reality I actually drove to a specialty store in Maine (out of state) to buy my husband's snowmobile helmet a few years ago. I couldnt tell him the truth of where I was going...else it would have spoiled his Christmas gift.

→Did JR use the mall as a reason to meet someone from online? This would give nearly 5 hours of "accountable time" to her family and the chance to meet, and maybe innocently enough someone she could meet that is "outside" of her normal circles and "outside" of all the traveling that she did with her husband for his interests, someone she played gaming with? Someone that she could meet that was "her friend" and nobody elses. (If that makes sense.) We all know they did a lot of travel from photos. A lot of family activities and a lot focused around her husband's passion…not necessarily her own as she had bad feet with metal that prohibited her from running. She also battled weight. Not to say she was obese in any way…but it is difficult to be a bit overweight and live with someone who is extremely fit and extremely active. So maybe this was a friend "for her" that she wanted to meet. Does not mean it was "an affair" or anything along that line…just a meeting that could have gone astray. The person was LOOKING for a vulnerable woman.

→In my view and in my eyes…Jennifer was extremely vulnerable. She was battling health issues that is hard to explain to anyone around her "in real life" (family, friends, etc.) without them thinking she is a hypochondriac. (which many do when someone is diagnosed with fibromyalgia and other related auto immune conditions.) How are very fit and active friends going to react? The same as most doctors. Excercize more, eat less. Trust me. The last words someone who lives with problems wants to hear that it is "their fault" because basically that is how one perceives that kind of "advise." I see in some photographs such an in-depth look of sadness (that is very deep) and I don't think even Jennifer understood it. I think it goes hand in hand with her vulnerabilty of a multitude of things. I don't think Jennifer truly felt "she belonged." Does this reflect the love she has for her family or they for her? Absolutely not. This is an "inner feeling" I believe she felt and struggled with. I've seen it before. Many times. I feel she did not "feel the approval" around her that she needed for Jennifer. (That's not to say she didn't get the approval…she didn't "feel" it.) So for years she found ways of getting that approval by doing what she knew best and could get that approval through her excellent parenting, cooking, art, and knitting. But no matter how good…it was not comforting to Jennifer that Jennifer WAS good. There are no awards or blue ribbons for being a great mother.

Note that in may cases those that suffer from some of the insecurities that she may have felt would STILL feel this even when their spouses assure them all of the time of their beauty, their goodness and conveys their love for them. This is something "deep" that can only be resolved by the person themselves. Many have said over and again that Jennifer is a wonderful and loving mother. We've heard GR say things suddenly changed. What changed? My personal opinion? I think things came crashing when she was losing some of the "control situations" that she created in order to love herself and somehow saw "normal life changes" as something she was "losing."

Example. Daughter is growing older. Child no longer wants to wear a knitted hat / matching scarf to school as it is not "in style" as to the kinds the other kids wear. I also saw a photo of Jenn's daughter in a race…taking on a joy that dad likes. Child is starting to bond with outside friends and their parents. Starting to become a young woman and finding herself and her own interests. Perhaps bonding closer to her mom's friends, or her grandparents. Things that someone who is insecure is not going to clearly understand.

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games…things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner…to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

→God forbid, but if someone caused Jennifer harm…I do not believe for a minute that it was anyone around her that knows and loves her. I believe if someone caused her harm…it was from a planned encounter that could have gone astray because Jennifer is/was vulnerable and may have given off the wrong message to the wrong person.

→Or. As has happened to many others, and unless we are in their shoes, we will never understand the feeling of "not being any use to anyone" or "everyone is better off without me" or "I didn't fit in with them anyhow and they will get over me quickly." This is the exact reason that I stress the importance for all to leave messages on Jennifer's wall that it is "OK" to come home. It is "ok" with their peers, children and family…because they all do love and her and will work with her to help her see she is wanted, needed and loved very much.
Wow... considering LD had NEVER met... nor COMMUNICATED with Jennifer... this is quite an in-depth analysis of Jennifer...

Maybe someone can refresh my memory... But does LD have a Psychologist and/or a Psychiatrist Certification?

It appears to me that there are many assumptions made in this report that are founded on incomplete interviews/investigations...

I believe much of this information was supplied by GR... And not in person with Jennifer or GR because IIRC...this post was made prior to the Shining Hope event... And LD had not physically met with GR until the Shining Hope event...

JMO

JMO

*giggle*

What's odd about this, is that the story released today is less complex than an affair. It's not some huge complicted thing, it's 'an alcohol fueled' (it PAINS me to hear that defense EVERY TIME) 'tryst'. That's pretty simple actually.

deflection

:twocents:

The blood may have been "messy" or it may have not. For all we know it could have been trace amounts, splatter, all over, in just one spot, or it could have been cleaned and only discovered with luminol. Sooo I don't think we can really say for sure that it was messy.....

Also, the article says that LNM was told from GR that there was blood found. Why on earth would GR tell her this?? Is he trying to let her know before LE makes it public so he can sway her (and the public through MSM for that matter) that it has an innocent explanation??? :waitasec: That's what I'm tending to believe right now. :shakehead:

What I mean by messy is that carrying out with the crime was messy.. as in a loose end - not having attention to detail if you will.

How much blood is typically involved in a nosebleed?

How old is the blood stain?

Bottom line: The blood in question is either the child's or Jennifer's.

IMO, the DNA will show the blood stain (a larger spot of blood) in the vehicle belongs to Jennifer, not the child.

I find it hard to believe investigators would share any info with him period.

I think he may be saying it because he knows blood will be there sort of as an innocent explanation? idk

He is
1) husband who cheated on his wife
2) talk of separation (from articles in thread one)
3) last to see her

yeah.. I am pretty sure LE is not sharing investigative data with the husband.

jmhoo after following way too many of these cases.

I would not think, either, that LE would share information regarding finding blood in the van due to the reasons you numbered above...

However... In today's Daily Star article it says...

"Granesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich..."

[Snipped by me for length]

Yet... The article goes on to report that...

"Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting, Jr. declined to confirm or deny the report that blood stains were found in the vehicle. He said the investigation is continuing."

*giggle*

By admitting that the "tryst"was fueled by alcohol also indicates one or both of the following...

Irresponsible actions were taken while drinking irresponsibly...

n indication that alcohol has become problem in one's life is if actions are taken when under the influence that creates negative life-changing effects...
Drinking led to "tryst" usually leads to diminishing trust of spouse...
(whether the spouse is consciously aware of an indiscretion or not... There is most times shift in relationships because secrets create obstacles in relationships..

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member