Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
------

police located the body of a woman today in the same chenango county town where a cellphone belonging to missing mother of three jennifer ramsaran was found shortly after she disappeared last december, a source familiar with the investigation told the daily star.

Chenango county district attorney joseph mcbride said he could not comment on the development, and sheriff ernest cutting jr. Was not immediately available for comment late tonight.

ryan said the body was located in the town of plymouth, not far from where ramsaran's husband, ganesh "remy" ramsaran, said he located his wife's phone dec. 12, one day after he reported her missing. - see more at: http://thedailystar.com/breakingnew...nd-body-of-missing-woman#sthash.eul7yxtb.dpuf
-----

Members, thank you for your patience while we had the thread closed. We wanted to be sure the family knew the sad news before anyone might have heard about finding Jennifer and posted on the forum.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends who loved Jennifer. :rose:

I think we all knew that's how she would be found. Still breaks my heart though

https://www.facebook.com/chenango.sheriff/posts/420378601387925

On Tuesday 02/26/2013, members of the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office recovered an unidentified human body off of the Center Road in the Town of Pharsalia, Chenango County, NY. The unidentified female body was taken to the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office in Syracuse NY for an autopsy.

Sheriff Ernest R. Cutting adds “at this time the identity of the female body is unknown to investigators and the investigation is continuing”.

Anyone with information should contact the Sheriff’s Office at
# 607-337-1924 or # 607-337-1864.

Jennifer, You were a beautiful woman, a gifted poet, a talented artist, and a blessing to this earth. You were taken too soon and you will be greatly, and deeply missed and forever loved. I hope that your family can find peace in all the darkness.

Still no announcement on the so called "official" page. Someone has just posted the article in the comments section.

Members, thank you for your patience while we had the thread closed. We wanted to be sure the family knew the sad news before anyone might have heard about finding Jennifer and posted on the forum.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends who loved Jennifer. :rose:

So, we know it is Jennifer?

Jennifer, You were a beautiful woman, a gifted poet, a talented artist, and a blessing to this earth. You were taken too soon and you will be greatly, and deeply missed and forever loved. I hope that your family can find peace in all the darkness.

Even though we knew how this would end up - it is still very hard to believe. My thoughts are with the family.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Does anyone remember if this is the area where Bearangel was searching today?

Very sad conclusion. My condolences to Jen's family. This story is far from over however.

Is this same area that the discouraged search was going to take place?

Sent from my HP Touchpad

At least she has been found (presumably) and many questions can be answered, I hope.

Is this same area that the discouraged search was going to take place?

Sent from my HP Touchpad

I'm not sure, Jillian would be able to answer that. He generally discouraged searching.

Do we have a scanner thread for Jennifer? Someone in the comments on that Chenango Sheriff facebook page was talking about a scanner 30 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3