Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder if he was that comfortable with complete strangers in public being so hurtful about "his wife" aka Jennifer, what has he said all this time while not on camera, FB, phone etc & in private to others including his children? Not to mention what really went on behind closed doors before she went missing? Not just in general but during his affair & when he felt she'd changed? J have a feeling we are all getting a tiny glimpse.

Good point...

I imagine he is being "on good behavior" while trying to paint himself in such a saintly light in the media...

I am continuing to pick up a darker and darker side of him... That was probably evident on a daily basis...

JMO

:D

Well... I tried to get Verified Insider Status with my relation to the Rock...

But... Alas... The Mods didn't go for it...

Unfortunately... I don't think we'll have an opportunity to see the rock in his day in court...

I believe I have heard he is "Pleading the Fifth"....

:Bennymonkey:>>>>>>> Mr. Rock

THE ROCK seems smarter than some people... knows when to keep quiet!!!

rock_iphone_zps311afb21.gif

Had a little time on my hands so decided to make us a "rock turning on the iphone" animation.

direct link for animation

OH JEEZ, JANEUMAYER!

That is hysterical!

:silly:

(And...I think GR could learn some behaviors from this rock!...IYKWIM...:wink: )

Goodness gracious. I've just realised what my post looks like without the context of the one I was replying to. May I share your your sick bowl? Everyone will think I'm a madwoman.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

:thud:

Oh My Gosh!

ANOTHER interview...

Next we'll probably see him on the "David Letterman Show"...

:waiting:

Clue, I effin love you. You are so hysterical!

Hey let's get "Remy" on Dr. Phil!

Or Jerry Springer!

I think GR is a very humble, loyal, self-effacing person without a trace of vanity and is only interested in uncovering what happened to his beloved, respected and cherished wife.

And he has chosen the very best person in the world to help him with PR efforts in that respect.

And he has the utmost respect for anyone trying to help him with his search efforts.

:thumb:

Great start with the reverse psychology, Zwiebel!

thanks for taking one for the team...

that must have been very painful to type! :eek:uch: :therethere:

:thumb:

Great start with the reverse psychology, Zwiebel!

thanks for taking one for the team...

that must have been very painful to type! :eek:uch: :therethere:

I bet he read that and high fives the air spun around and struck a pose. His first fan!

I do not see any loss of appetite in the videos shot yesterday. If anything, he has developed a double chin.

“Look at the husband. Dec. 12th, the very day after she went missing him & the children were at the Christmas pageant at the school. I know if my spouse was missing, my world would stop!!!” - See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran#sthash.Y246Up8r.dpuf

This statement by a local confirms to me she had no intention of going to Destiny Mall to buy daughter a dress. She would not have waited until the day before to purchase for a tween- who was soon to be 13.

ETA: "Curve Balls" are the loss of a job, a disability, an unexpected pregnancy, a divorce; for most. Your wife missing is far more.

Nobody buys a 12-13 year old a dress unless said tween is present. "Ew, Mom, That dress is soooooo last week."

Are you telling me you don't think he's the best thing since sliced bread too?
ETA: to living juicy.

IMO, the Chenango County Sheriff department is well respected in our area - they perform their duties with professionalism, skill and dedication.:rocker:

I am so glad to hear it...

I have been impressed with Sheriff Ernest Cutting,JR's work...

and I might add... That I am NOT qualified to make any judgements on LE...

and in no way wish to undermine their work... Or their willingness to put themselves "on the line" for their citizens...

:seeya:

I am so glad to hear it...

I have been impressed with Sheriff Ernest Cutting,JR's work...

and I might add... That I am NOT qualified to make any judgements on LE...

and in no way wish to undermine their work... Or their willingness to put themselves "on the line" for their citizens...

:seeya:

Never hurts to ask questions, imo. If they're good, it'll be water off a duck's back.

Closing in one minute please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200495"]Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne