Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rock_iphone_zps311afb21.gif

Had a little time on my hands so decided to make us a "rock turning on the iphone" animation.

direct link for animation

Oh Jane that is awesome, thanks so much!

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

Thursday, he found out and immediately told his three kids.

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said adding, "Mommy is with us at all times. If you want to talk to her, you can talk to her at any point in time. And she'll hear, she'll hear and help us."

He is not keeping stories straight. Wasn't it first that the youngest didn't know?

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said, "Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?"

Guilt for not going to the mall ----or guilt for being a cheater ? Or???????

"Without Lost n Missing, I can tell you I'd be a wreck."

SO, YOU'RE NOT A WRECK? omg omg omg..

Now that Jennifer's been found, Remy Ramsaran said he's focusing on his son and two daughters.

"Now we just need to stay together like we have been, keep talking to each other, love each other," he said

Sounds like ----now that she's outta my way.

Yeah...

and in one of his first interviews... Didn't he say he had not had time to talk to his kids yet? (But... Of course... He had time to get his mug in the papers!?!)

:no: :no: :no:

I really wish we'd hear something from JR's parents and sister. What is possibly going through their minds - besides the terrible grief they are experiencing...Would they have the right to request that the funeral service not occur until a cause of death has been identified? My thought is that they deserve their own private service without a certain person if this is what they choose (assuming that person won't 'be around' once COD is announced).

Clue,
Why do i sense that we need to nominate you as the PR person for the rock between now & its time in court........ is there something you're not telling us about your history with the rock?

:)

:D

Well... I tried to get Verified Insider Status with my relation to the Rock...

But... Alas... The Mods didn't go for it...

Unfortunately... I don't think we'll have an opportunity to see the rock in his day in court...

I believe I have heard he is "Pleading the Fifth"....

:Bennymonkey:>>>>>>> Mr. Rock

Oh, can't someone make that rock into a smiley?

Just go to the link provided and drag the animation or save it to your computer. Then use the attach image icon and you can post it.

I really wish we'd hear something from JR's parents and sister. What is possibly going through their minds - besides the terrible grief they are experiencing...Would they have the right to request that the funeral service not occur until a cause of death has been identified? My thought is that they deserve their own private service without a certain person if this is what they choose (assuming that person won't 'be around' once COD is announced).

Her parents have no rights now since GR is the husband. Funeral services are going to be private. I respect Mom and Dad Renz need for privacy right now. Not only are they grieving, but IMO they have many questions as well.

I truly believe that all LE is waiting on for an arrest is Cause of Death. Once it is determined how she died, they will be all over the Perp.

I hope you are right.
Especially through this "portion" of this case, I am very appreciative of your level headed approach, ORR.
I, especially these past few days, am not the shining example of calm or level headedness(word?). I don't know if i like it more when GR runs his mouth or less. In the long run, i hope it will be a good thing... for JEN.

Ok, let's see how we can reverse psychology him then! :rocker:

I think GR is a very humble, loyal, self-effacing person without a trace of vanity and is only interested in uncovering what happened to his beloved, respected and cherished wife.

And he has chosen the very best person in the world to help him with PR efforts in that respect.

And he has the utmost respect for anyone trying to help him with his search efforts.

Agreed. This is one of very few reasons why i question how "on top" of it LE in that area is. I AM SO SORRY but i'm lucky where i live. They are on the ball when it comes to missing persons case - even if its a custody dispute over a child (ex: the mom takes the daughter out of school who is in the fathers care & custody). I'm saying it & i am SORRY again but i get the feeling that it is ... well... kind of a Barney Fife LE.

I respect the hard work LE does everywhere. I have no intent to be disrespectful with my words. Its just an impression i am getting...... idk.

I respect LE, too...

But I have seen some instances in smaller towns... Where "everybody knows everybody" that it is difficult for officials of the city take a purely professional stance/distance from their citizens...

JMO

I think GR is a very humble, loyal, self-effacing person without a trace of vanity and is only interested in uncovering what happened to his beloved, respected and cherished wife.

And he has chosen the very best person in the world to help him with PR efforts in that respect.

And he has the utmost respect for anyone trying to help him with his search efforts.

:puke:

I respect LE, too...

But I have seen some instances in smaller towns... Where "everybody knows everybody" that it is difficult for officials of the city make a pure professional distance from their citizens...

JMO

IMO, the Chenango County Sheriff department is well respected in our area - they perform their duties with professionalism, skill and dedication.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne