Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it has happened before.
And absolutely Websleuths complied when asked. :seeya:

I have a question. There have been statements made about commenters here 'injuring' the case, and messing with LE's ability to investigate. I just wanted to know - does WS ever receive requests from LE asking them to stop people talking about one thing or another?

I guess I feel like if something WAS damaging an investigation, that since WS is a large site that prides itself on being here to help, surely LE would just contact the admins and ask them to stop us talking. And I'm sure everyone here would be only too happy to do so, if it was genuinely the case that we were damaging LE's ability to get their job done.

But does anyone know if this has ever happened?

Basically I'm just asking if those statements have any possible factual basis.

<RS>
The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry but life comes with some curve balls.&#8221;

I do not see any loss of appetite in the videos shot yesterday. If anything, he has developed a double chin.

&#8220;Look at the husband. Dec. 12th, the very day after she went missing him & the children were at the Christmas pageant at the school. I know if my spouse was missing, my world would stop!!!&#8221; - See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran#sthash.Y246Up8r.dpuf

This statement by a local confirms to me she had no intention of going to Destiny Mall to buy daughter a dress. She would not have waited until the day before to purchase for a tween- who was soon to be 13.

ETA: "Curve Balls" are the loss of a job, a disability, an unexpected pregnancy, a divorce; for most. Your wife missing is far more.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

Thursday, he found out and immediately told his three kids.

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said adding, "Mommy is with us at all times. If you want to talk to her, you can talk to her at any point in time. And she'll hear, she'll hear and help us."

He is not keeping stories straight. Wasn't it first that the youngest didn't know?

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said, "Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?"

Guilt for not going to the mall ----or guilt for being a cheater ? Or???????

"Without Lost n Missing, I can tell you I'd be a wreck."

SO, YOU'RE NOT A WRECK? omg omg omg..

Now that Jennifer's been found, Remy Ramsaran said he's focusing on his son and two daughters.

"Now we just need to stay together like we have been, keep talking to each other, love each other," he said

Sounds like ----now that she's outta my way.

I see that his wife still does not have a first name. There is also a large span in age of youngest to oldest- and one is male. I do not know anyone who speaks to their teen in the same manner as their 5/6 year old. I doubt by this point that neither of the older two refer to their mother as "mommy".

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said, "Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?"

This speaks volumes. "You" not I. And the rest is CYA for LnM- trying to stay in someone's good graces.

I thought I read or heard and it may be rumor... I'll have to research this but IIRC, She wanted to be called Jenny.

I don't believe it though.

IIRC LD posted here and said that JR no longer wanted to be called Jenny and insisted on being called Jennifer. Just another story that doesn't add up.

My formatting got lost! My comments were supposed to be in italics, sorry. Cant fix it from my phone.

Thanks to LivingJuicy for compiling this great summary!

Here are a few of my random thoughts, assuming GR is hiding something. Let me first say that I wish 100% that he is not guilty of hurting JR in any way. But the facts speak to me, and I have reacted.

December 14, 2012 - The stay-at-home mom from Sheff Road in New Berlin was last seen on the morning of Dec. 11. Her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, told investigators his wife advised him that she was headed to the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse before she left the house at about 10:30 a.m., the sheriff said.

Her plans, destination and time of departure are provided by the last person to see her, who was also deceiving her on a daily basis for months over an affair with her best friend and whose daily routine that day was very different than normal and also included getting a ride home from the woman he is having an affair with.

“There was no problem (at the house) when they went to school,” he said.

This is an open ended suggestive statement implying that there was a problem after they went to school.

“Like any marriage there are problems there,” he said. “But there are no indications of violence.”

He is minimizing their specific problems, such as the hidden affair, which are not ‘like any marriage’.

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

Open ended statement, blurred implies his memory is foggy, perhaps he has blocked things out, a rage perhaps, things he does not want to remember or acknowledge. Is he referring to his own personal situation or whatever happened to Jen? Did he act in some kind of rage and then start reflecting on his actions, how he reacted and what the consequences are? This is a very telling statement IMO.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”
Elaborating on the ordeal, Ganesh Ramsaran went on: “All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case. The helplessness and the not knowing is an additional nightmare which I can’t escape from right now. The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry but life comes with some curve balls.”

Distancing himself from the actions. She would never leave willingly, He wishes she would come through the door, we miss her…. This could all reflect his regret, he knows she will not come through the door, he never thought he would be burdened with this worry….etc. All of this is typical for someone who regrets their actions and is living with the consequences. He has lost faith because he realizes the finality of his actions.

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

This is before the van is even found? Why does he volunteer this information unless he thinks it will be useful later in some explanation, he is setting ground work for his stories.

The not knowing is the worst,” he told NewsChannel 9. “It's just brutal and it's unfair to the kids. Forget about me, it's unfair to the kids, to my in-laws.”

It’s unfair to the kids and inlaws. Does he feel guilt for having hurt their mother?

December 21st, 2012 - Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, has been missing since Dec. 11. Her cell phone, which her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, said he found utilizing the Find iPhone application, was discovered on Dec. 12, while her minivan was located days later on Dec. 16.

Interesting timing of GR ‘finding’ the phone, another planted clue in his story?

There has been no contact between the missing woman and family or friends since her disappearance, and no activity on any of her online accounts, despite reports of her growing fascination with online gaming.

The reports came from GR, another fact provided by him. He provided law enforcement with her online accounts and passwords, which compromises anything on those accounts if he had access to them.

But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed. "I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

More hearsay irrelevant information about her, also degrading her by putting her weight out there and how HE was proud she was losing weight, not that she was. Did he regularly degrade her about being heavy? Did he pressure her to lose weight? Did she feel she had to compete with ES? To try to win her husband’s attention back? These ‘few months before her disappearance’ were the time GR was having an affair with her best friend and he says SHE is the one who changed. By ‘leaving it at that’ he is sidestepping the probable cause of her mood change and changes, which are likely his actions.

Ganesh Ramsaran, the husband of missing Jennifer Ramsaran of New Berlin, said Tuesday that he appreciates all the work police have done to find his wife, including the interrogation he underwent as detectives sought to solve the mystery

He appreciates being interrogated, implies a backhand way of maintaining his innocence by surviving a harsh interrogation, while trying to establish the fact that LE is done with him, trying to manipulate their focus off of him.

February 16, 2013 - The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband. "You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible,” said Ramsaran.

The last thing you could imagine… implies he never thought it would come to this.

And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband.

He is in denial, he is worried indeed, but he knows she is not safe, or ok.

In an interview last week, Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

He is deflecting attention, why bring this up? Do they view him with suspicion in general, with respect to the affair, or as a suspect in her disappearance. He should be begging them for forgiveness, not making statements that imply they are just against him. Very suspect statement.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

So can everyone else in the world.

When told of the unidentified body, Ramsaran said he was “in a state of shock,” calling it an “out of body experience.”

He certainly did not want to be in his own body at this moment.

“He keeps saying he doesn’t understand why Jennifer would have been there [and] that was not the route she would have taken.”

Based on the route to her destination, it appears she was not that far off the route.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in a statement: "I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer. To all of the friends and family of both mine and Jennifer's, I thank you. I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services..."

he is thanking sponsors? What is this NASCAR?

Ganesh Ramsaran has said that sheriff's department and State Police investigators spent four days combing his house for evidence that might shed light on his wife's disappearance. He said he was questioned extensively by investigators, and has cooperated with the investigation since its inception.

Again, spin that he has cooperated from the beginning.

2-28-13 -3:08 p.m. - "The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran. "The way the body, the way my wife was found was via a tip,” Ramsaran continued. An early tip came from Ramsaran himself, who recalls leading detectives to his wife's cell phone through an app that uses GPS technology to find missing phones.

He is deflecting, and directing his anger at the side of him that hurt JG. Then he ‘recalls’ how he gave the police the tip to why he was at the location of her phone.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

He is trying to minimize suspicion on himself, telling everyone he will be the suspect. If the police searched the house for 4 days, how come he continually finds more evidence in the house, like the rings and the lingerie? It is what it is??? No responsibility or guilt, total arrogance.

Today, Ramsaran credits members of the Chenango County Sheriff's Office with keeping him informed each day with sensitivity. He describes one lieutenant as both an investigator and, in a sense, a psychologist. But, he admits the investigation has been an emotional roller coaster.

One can only hope this guy is thinking like psychologist, does this threaten GR?

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff,"

Does he feel guilty they are making such a big deal out of something he just wants to go away? He is sick of the scruitiny.

Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

He lied to JR every day for months living a lie with her about the affair. Knock on wood that he is able to document any story he wants by manipulating information to fit his narrative. He thinks he is getting away with everything, but he must have nagging doubts.

Thank you for this very well organized and thought out chronology of quotes.....I thoroughly agree with all your observations as well :)

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

Thursday, he found out and immediately told his three kids.

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged, and I told them mommy was in heaven," he said adding, "Mommy is with us at all times. If you want to talk to her, you can talk to her at any point in time. And she'll hear, she'll hear and help us."

He is not keeping stories straight. Wasn't it first that the youngest didn't know?

Guilt for not going to the mall ----or guilt for being a cheater ? Or???????

"Without Lost n Missing, I can tell you I'd be a wreck."

SO, YOU'RE NOT A WRECK? omg omg omg..

Now that Jennifer's been found, Remy Ramsaran said he's focusing on his son and two daughters.

"Now we just need to stay together like we have been, keep talking to each other, love each other," he said

Sounds like ----now that she's outta my way.

Boy has a serious case of foot-in-mouth disease:what:

I feel more like this man is on a media tour, than someone whose wife was just found murdered days ago. It is surreal.

I feel more like this man is on a media tour, than someone whose wife was just found murdered days ago. It is surreal.

I have never seen anything like it from a "grieving" spouse. I'm inclined to think he records them and goes back and watches himself for amusement.

Agreed. Now he's claiming that CC is recommending that he do this? I know that missing persons organizations are all for keeping a victims name in the media but I don't think this is what most missing persons organizations would recommend immediately after a victim is found.

They should interview the rock.... But I wonder how much info they will gain from it...

I hear the rock has a "stone face" expression.....

And that it sits in "stony silence" ....

Tee! Hee! :skip:

Clue,
Why do i sense that we need to nominate you as the PR person for the rock between now & its time in court........ is there something you're not telling us about your history with the rock?

:)

Agreed. Now he's claiming that CC is recommending that he do this? I know that missing persons organizations are all for keeping a victims name in the media but I don't think this is what most missing persons organizations would recommend immediately after a victim is found.

That does not even make sense, at least not with the things he is talking about. I could see if he was devoting his airtime to asking the public to think back to Dec. 11, describing the van etc...but that is not quite what is happening.

My formatting got lost! My comments were supposed to be in italics, sorry. Cant fix it from my phone.

Thanks to LivingJuicy for compiling this great summary!

Here are a few of my random thoughts, assuming GR is hiding something. Let me first say that I wish 100% that he is not guilty of hurting JR in any way. But the facts speak to me, and I have reacted.

December 14, 2012 - The stay-at-home mom from Sheff Road in New Berlin was last seen on the morning of Dec. 11. Her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, told investigators his wife advised him that she was headed to the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse before she left the house at about 10:30 a.m., the sheriff said.

Her plans, destination and time of departure are provided by the last person to see her, who was also deceiving her on a daily basis for months over an affair with her best friend and whose daily routine that day was very different than normal and also included getting a ride home from the woman he is having an affair with.

“There was no problem (at the house) when they went to school,” he said.

This is an open ended suggestive statement implying that there was a problem after they went to school.

“Like any marriage there are problems there,” he said. “But there are no indications of violence.”

He is minimizing their specific problems, such as the hidden affair, which are not ‘like any marriage’.

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

Open ended statement, blurred implies his memory is foggy, perhaps he has blocked things out, a rage perhaps, things he does not want to remember or acknowledge. Is he referring to his own personal situation or whatever happened to Jen? Did he act in some kind of rage and then start reflecting on his actions, how he reacted and what the consequences are? This is a very telling statement IMO.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”
Elaborating on the ordeal, Ganesh Ramsaran went on: “All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case. The helplessness and the not knowing is an additional nightmare which I can’t escape from right now. The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry but life comes with some curve balls.”

Distancing himself from the actions. She would never leave willingly, He wishes she would come through the door, we miss her…. This could all reflect his regret, he knows she will not come through the door, he never thought he would be burdened with this worry….etc. All of this is typical for someone who regrets their actions and is living with the consequences. He has lost faith because he realizes the finality of his actions.

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

This is before the van is even found? Why does he volunteer this information unless he thinks it will be useful later in some explanation, he is setting ground work for his stories.

The not knowing is the worst,” he told NewsChannel 9. “It's just brutal and it's unfair to the kids. Forget about me, it's unfair to the kids, to my in-laws.”

It’s unfair to the kids and inlaws. Does he feel guilt for having hurt their mother?

December 21st, 2012 - Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, has been missing since Dec. 11. Her cell phone, which her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, said he found utilizing the Find iPhone application, was discovered on Dec. 12, while her minivan was located days later on Dec. 16.

Interesting timing of GR ‘finding’ the phone, another planted clue in his story?

There has been no contact between the missing woman and family or friends since her disappearance, and no activity on any of her online accounts, despite reports of her growing fascination with online gaming.

The reports came from GR, another fact provided by him. He provided law enforcement with her online accounts and passwords, which compromises anything on those accounts if he had access to them.

But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed. "I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

More hearsay irrelevant information about her, also degrading her by putting her weight out there and how HE was proud she was losing weight, not that she was. Did he regularly degrade her about being heavy? Did he pressure her to lose weight? Did she feel she had to compete with ES? To try to win her husband’s attention back? These ‘few months before her disappearance’ were the time GR was having an affair with her best friend and he says SHE is the one who changed. By ‘leaving it at that’ he is sidestepping the probable cause of her mood change and changes, which are likely his actions.

Ganesh Ramsaran, the husband of missing Jennifer Ramsaran of New Berlin, said Tuesday that he appreciates all the work police have done to find his wife, including the interrogation he underwent as detectives sought to solve the mystery

He appreciates being interrogated, implies a backhand way of maintaining his innocence by surviving a harsh interrogation, while trying to establish the fact that LE is done with him, trying to manipulate their focus off of him.

February 16, 2013 - The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband. "You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible,” said Ramsaran.

The last thing you could imagine… implies he never thought it would come to this.

And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband.

He is in denial, he is worried indeed, but he knows she is not safe, or ok.

In an interview last week, Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

He is deflecting attention, why bring this up? Do they view him with suspicion in general, with respect to the affair, or as a suspect in her disappearance. He should be begging them for forgiveness, not making statements that imply they are just against him. Very suspect statement.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

So can everyone else in the world.

When told of the unidentified body, Ramsaran said he was “in a state of shock,” calling it an “out of body experience.”

He certainly did not want to be in his own body at this moment.

“He keeps saying he doesn’t understand why Jennifer would have been there [and] that was not the route she would have taken.”

Based on the route to her destination, it appears she was not that far off the route.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in a statement: "I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer. To all of the friends and family of both mine and Jennifer's, I thank you. I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services..."

he is thanking sponsors? What is this NASCAR?

Ganesh Ramsaran has said that sheriff's department and State Police investigators spent four days combing his house for evidence that might shed light on his wife's disappearance. He said he was questioned extensively by investigators, and has cooperated with the investigation since its inception.

Again, spin that he has cooperated from the beginning.

2-28-13 -3:08 p.m. - "The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran. "The way the body, the way my wife was found was via a tip,” Ramsaran continued. An early tip came from Ramsaran himself, who recalls leading detectives to his wife's cell phone through an app that uses GPS technology to find missing phones.

He is deflecting, and directing his anger at the side of him that hurt JG. Then he ‘recalls’ how he gave the police the tip to why he was at the location of her phone.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

He is trying to minimize suspicion on himself, telling everyone he will be the suspect. If the police searched the house for 4 days, how come he continually finds more evidence in the house, like the rings and the lingerie? It is what it is??? No responsibility or guilt, total arrogance.

Today, Ramsaran credits members of the Chenango County Sheriff's Office with keeping him informed each day with sensitivity. He describes one lieutenant as both an investigator and, in a sense, a psychologist. But, he admits the investigation has been an emotional roller coaster.

One can only hope this guy is thinking like psychologist, does this threaten GR?

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff,"

Does he feel guilty they are making such a big deal out of something he just wants to go away? He is sick of the scruitiny.

Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

He lied to JR every day for months living a lie with her about the affair. Knock on wood that he is able to document any story he wants by manipulating information to fit his narrative. He thinks he is getting away with everything, but he must have nagging doubts.

:goodpost::thewave:

That does not even make sense, at least not with the things he is talking about. I could see if he was devoting his airtime to asking the public to think back to Dec. 11, describing the van etc...but that is not quite what is happening.

Exactly & where was CC/LD's advice to talk to the media back then? So sad for Jennifer & really am getting anxious for those autopsy results although I'm sure it will makes us all a bit more sad even though it may move us forward towards justice.

This to me is very telling. If you have just found out your wife was murdered and you are innocent and "distraught"why would you feel the need to validate anything. You wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone but LE.

Beautiful point. Its a needed reminder when something creeps in my thoughts & ask about "someone" else.

HOW was it done? Something is not so "easy" about all of this. One reason is how LE is acting. I'm trying to catch up on the thread still & then will do some sleuthing BUT if possible can a local give me an opinion per say, of how dilligent or thorough LE is in the area? Do we know yet who the LE "buddy" of GR's is? Does GR coach any of their kids? Or grab a beer with a few locally? Hmmm.......

So now you have to "ask" GR if you can go & pay respects to "his wife"? I can't imagine what Jennifer's friends & family are going through & thinking right now. :what:

Interesting...

Especially since GR has been anything but private since Jen was discovered...

:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member