Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My formatting got lost! My comments were supposed to be in italics, sorry. Cant fix it from my phone.

Thanks to LivingJuicy for compiling this great summary!

Here are a few of my random thoughts, assuming GR is hiding something. Let me first say that I wish 100% that he is not guilty of hurting JR in any way. But the facts speak to me, and I have reacted.

December 14, 2012 - The stay-at-home mom from Sheff Road in New Berlin was last seen on the morning of Dec. 11. Her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, told investigators his wife advised him that she was headed to the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse before she left the house at about 10:30 a.m., the sheriff said.

Her plans, destination and time of departure are provided by the last person to see her, who was also deceiving her on a daily basis for months over an affair with her best friend and whose daily routine that day was very different than normal and also included getting a ride home from the woman he is having an affair with.

“There was no problem (at the house) when they went to school,” he said.

This is an open ended suggestive statement implying that there was a problem after they went to school.

“Like any marriage there are problems there,” he said. “But there are no indications of violence.”

He is minimizing their specific problems, such as the hidden affair, which are not ‘like any marriage’.

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

Open ended statement, blurred implies his memory is foggy, perhaps he has blocked things out, a rage perhaps, things he does not want to remember or acknowledge. Is he referring to his own personal situation or whatever happened to Jen? Did he act in some kind of rage and then start reflecting on his actions, how he reacted and what the consequences are? This is a very telling statement IMO.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”
Elaborating on the ordeal, Ganesh Ramsaran went on: “All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case. The helplessness and the not knowing is an additional nightmare which I can’t escape from right now. The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry but life comes with some curve balls.”

Distancing himself from the actions. She would never leave willingly, He wishes she would come through the door, we miss her…. This could all reflect his regret, he knows she will not come through the door, he never thought he would be burdened with this worry….etc. All of this is typical for someone who regrets their actions and is living with the consequences. He has lost faith because he realizes the finality of his actions.

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

This is before the van is even found? Why does he volunteer this information unless he thinks it will be useful later in some explanation, he is setting ground work for his stories.

The not knowing is the worst,” he told NewsChannel 9. “It's just brutal and it's unfair to the kids. Forget about me, it's unfair to the kids, to my in-laws.”

It’s unfair to the kids and inlaws. Does he feel guilt for having hurt their mother?

December 21st, 2012 - Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, has been missing since Dec. 11. Her cell phone, which her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, said he found utilizing the Find iPhone application, was discovered on Dec. 12, while her minivan was located days later on Dec. 16.

Interesting timing of GR ‘finding’ the phone, another planted clue in his story?

There has been no contact between the missing woman and family or friends since her disappearance, and no activity on any of her online accounts, despite reports of her growing fascination with online gaming.

The reports came from GR, another fact provided by him. He provided law enforcement with her online accounts and passwords, which compromises anything on those accounts if he had access to them.

But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed. "I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

More hearsay irrelevant information about her, also degrading her by putting her weight out there and how HE was proud she was losing weight, not that she was. Did he regularly degrade her about being heavy? Did he pressure her to lose weight? Did she feel she had to compete with ES? To try to win her husband’s attention back? These ‘few months before her disappearance’ were the time GR was having an affair with her best friend and he says SHE is the one who changed. By ‘leaving it at that’ he is sidestepping the probable cause of her mood change and changes, which are likely his actions.

Ganesh Ramsaran, the husband of missing Jennifer Ramsaran of New Berlin, said Tuesday that he appreciates all the work police have done to find his wife, including the interrogation he underwent as detectives sought to solve the mystery

He appreciates being interrogated, implies a backhand way of maintaining his innocence by surviving a harsh interrogation, while trying to establish the fact that LE is done with him, trying to manipulate their focus off of him.

February 16, 2013 - The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband. "You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible,” said Ramsaran.

The last thing you could imagine… implies he never thought it would come to this.

And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay,” said Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, Jennifer Ramsaran's Husband.

He is in denial, he is worried indeed, but he knows she is not safe, or ok.

In an interview last week, Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

He is deflecting attention, why bring this up? Do they view him with suspicion in general, with respect to the affair, or as a suspect in her disappearance. He should be begging them for forgiveness, not making statements that imply they are just against him. Very suspect statement.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

So can everyone else in the world.

When told of the unidentified body, Ramsaran said he was “in a state of shock,” calling it an “out of body experience.”

He certainly did not want to be in his own body at this moment.

“He keeps saying he doesn’t understand why Jennifer would have been there [and] that was not the route she would have taken.”

Based on the route to her destination, it appears she was not that far off the route.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in a statement: "I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer. To all of the friends and family of both mine and Jennifer's, I thank you. I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services..."

he is thanking sponsors? What is this NASCAR?

Ganesh Ramsaran has said that sheriff's department and State Police investigators spent four days combing his house for evidence that might shed light on his wife's disappearance. He said he was questioned extensively by investigators, and has cooperated with the investigation since its inception.

Again, spin that he has cooperated from the beginning.

2-28-13 -3:08 p.m. - "The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran. "The way the body, the way my wife was found was via a tip,” Ramsaran continued. An early tip came from Ramsaran himself, who recalls leading detectives to his wife's cell phone through an app that uses GPS technology to find missing phones.

He is deflecting, and directing his anger at the side of him that hurt JG. Then he ‘recalls’ how he gave the police the tip to why he was at the location of her phone.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

He is trying to minimize suspicion on himself, telling everyone he will be the suspect. If the police searched the house for 4 days, how come he continually finds more evidence in the house, like the rings and the lingerie? It is what it is??? No responsibility or guilt, total arrogance.

Today, Ramsaran credits members of the Chenango County Sheriff's Office with keeping him informed each day with sensitivity. He describes one lieutenant as both an investigator and, in a sense, a psychologist. But, he admits the investigation has been an emotional roller coaster.

One can only hope this guy is thinking like psychologist, does this threaten GR?

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff,"

Does he feel guilty they are making such a big deal out of something he just wants to go away? He is sick of the scruitiny.

Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

He lied to JR every day for months living a lie with her about the affair. Knock on wood that he is able to document any story he wants by manipulating information to fit his narrative. He thinks he is getting away with everything, but he must have nagging doubts.

If no one has nominated themself yet, I don't mind doing it. I'm at work so it might take a bit of time but trust me, it's the least that I could do.

I don't mind nit picking down to the very little detail of what nonsense he's said.

You're wonderful LJ! Thank you.

You are very brave LivingJuicy!

Yes, Juicy... That is certainly a "Labor of Love for Jennifer...:heart:

Please call on us WSers to pull you out of all the bull dinky before you fall into the abyss!:please:

This psychological trait has been observed in many of the psychopathic sexual predators/serial killers in the past. They often refer to it as their other self or in Gary Ridgeway; green river's case; good Gary - evil Gary .. JMO, No implications intended..

Images for good gary evil gary ridgway
https://www.google.com/search?q=goo...aBYL49QTDmIDABw&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=667

OT, Foxfire, but speaking of Gary (though a different one here - Gary Hilton) .. Just watched the ID channel's Dateline show on Meredith Emerson and it made me think of you.
Always nice to see you on a thread with me. You are always very informative.

Yet doesn't say what she wanted to be called? Could anyone else validate this? I'm thinking not...way to keep trashing his wife. Only continues to make himself look guilty.

Well... One thing I would bet on... She didn't want to be called Mrs. Ramsaran anymore! :no:

ETA... I just thought of this... Maybe this is a little speck of truth in GR's litany of BS...

She may have told him she wanted a divorce... So... Technically she wanted to CHANGE HER NAME.... Just that she wanted to change her LAST name... Not her first?

:dunno:

I know right :what:

I would love to stay up, but it's 1am and I have to sleep. :please: I wake up to some news of an arrest or something!

Goodnight dear...lets hope for a great daydream when you awake! :jail:

I've seen reference to her as 'Jenny' from her family and I think this is what he's talking about.

It certainly sounds like he's implying she wanted to be called Clyde, or Gertrude, or Antigone, but I don't think that's the case.

:laughcry:

sorry for the giggles...

But I was kind of thinking the same thing... But your choices of Gertrude, Clyde, or Antigone got me LOL!

I suspect it's because of how GR presented it. IMO they came to tell him they had found a body and they thought it was his wife, and while they were there they asked for contact details of their dentist. But he seemed to want to hold onto hope that it might not be her, so he presented it in a way that they were just sort of checking in... covering bases, as it were.

Goes without saying that I find this odd. But I'm saying it anyway, of course.

Yeah, routine business at 11:20pm... come on

In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.”

He said then her mental state was a possible factor in her disappearance, noting, “That is definitely one of the scenarios.

“The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes

Last week, Cynthia Caron, a New Hampshire woman who said she has been assisting Ganesh Ramsaran in the search for his wife, disclosed that he told her a substance that appeared to be blood was found in the van.

Ganesh Ramsaran later said if there was blood in the vehicle, it could have come from nosebleeds that his wife and son have experienced while inside the van.

- See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran#sthash.88UrEgXf.dpuf

GR & CC may want to purchase one of these automatic seed planters, imo.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...QpdYmspFUuCOsfwkRfjdPU_o6hy8EtuHRFnGgG_ODs4iQ

:D

And CC seems to be digging herself into a big old hole along with GR while "planting those seeds....

I hope she knows what she is doing...:no:

You're wonderful!!!!!! (sending you kit containing flashlights, tongs, masks (please wear, don't want to inhale the nasties), gloves (please wear for same reason), eye drops (your eyes are going to burn), headache meds, lots of water and good yummy snacks......oh - and anti-nausea meds and barf bags)

....And maybe a HazMat suit... To boot....:gasp:

'Seeds are for Planting'... Guess, you reap what you sew....Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

That particular comment by the anonymous source, and I'll bet it's a female, has always inflamed me.

Anonymous Cat: Meow. Scratch. Hiss.

QUOTE: Originally Posted by fringles View Post
I suspect it's because of how GR presented it. IMO they came to tell him they had found a body and they thought it was his wife, and while they were there they asked for contact details of their dentist. But he seemed to want to hold onto hope that it might not be her, so he presented it in a way that they were just sort of checking in... covering bases, as it were.

Goes without saying that I find this odd. But I'm saying it anyway, of course."

I believe someone said previously that the LE went to him to tell him a body had been found and to re-check the name of the dentist JR used (they already had the name but want to verify again - IMO giving him an opportunity to 'come clean'....)

However, I want to go back to the point that the person that found JR, a stranger, was able to identify her from photos he'd seen. So, this implies that LE could also make that call and is why they notified JR's immediate family. Remember a cousin did make the comment that they were told Tuesday night that is was JR. It was not released publicly because LE had to officially identify the remains with an autopsy. So, I think LE told GR we found your wife, not just that a body was found. What I struggle with is why he would then do an interview saying he hopes it's not her when he knows it is. What would motivate him to keep up this 'facade'?

Here's the casemap I've been tweaking since Jennifer first disappeared.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d31a03b9db5e0067f&msa=0

This is a screenshot of a portion of the map.
Dark blue is the direct routes from the van (blue vehicle), to the phone (red phone), and the body (red line). The distance from the van to the body is approx 9.8 miles.
The two aqua lines at the top are the two possible routes JR would have taken if she was headed to the mall.
The little men are RSO's.

You rock with your GREAT maps, Amberdawn! :rocker:

:gthanks:

Us Websleuthers need a bulk deal on these:

FcuOBva.jpg

:giggle: :floorlaugh: :rolling:

:silly:...

Oh Jeez,YES!!!

:D

And on the JLR Missing FB, CC stated in a response post that LE was visually able to see it was Jennifer, though, it was not an official ID.

I believe I saw that a few hours before the official ID was announced.

It will be interesting to see if the hair coloring was totally rinsed out. A bit too much residue might be evidence of a rushed job or an inexperienced hand.

And... It could have gotten on other parts of her body...

Or... Even on GR's body?

Is he trying to explain away dye LE found on HIS body... Clothes?

He might say she was wearing one of HIS t-shirts while dyeing/rinsing her hair?

Just thinking out loud here...

:dunno:

I believe someone said previously that the LE went to him to tell him a body had been found and to re-check the name of the dentist JR used (they already had the name but want to verify again - IMO giving him an opportunity to 'come clean'....)

However, I want to go back to the point that the person that found JR, a stranger, was able to identify her from photos he'd seen. So, this implies that LE could also make that call and is why they notified JR's immediate family. Remember a cousin did make the comment that they were told Tuesday night that is was JR. It was not released publicly because LE had to officially identify the remains with an autopsy. So, I think LE told GR we found your wife, not just that a body was found. What I struggle with is why he would then do an interview saying he hopes it's not her when he knows it is. What would motivate him to keep up this 'facade'?

I agree. I think they knew it was her, and while I'm sure there is paperwork, and an 'official' identification that has to be done for legal purposes (dental/family ID - though I don't know if that counts, etc etc) I think this is the only time I've seen where someone has insisted that it might not be her just because that formality has yet to be completed.

Especially since they are saying 'no visible foul play' - I feel like if she were badly decomposed, or had been attacked by animals, this wouldn't be so clear so quickly? I might be wrong, but it sounds, from what LE has said, that she wasn't in a bad state (I don't know how to put that delicately or how to avoid sounding like I don't think it's a bad state that she's dead, hope you all know what I mean) - in addition to your questions I wonder why GR didn't go and ID her. I have some theories why he didn't, but I do wonder.

OT, Foxfire, but speaking of Gary (though a different one here - Gary Hilton) .. Just watched the ID channel's Dateline show on Meredith Emerson and it made me think of you.
Always nice to see you on a thread with me. You are always very informative.

Off Topic
TY, GCK...Here's GMH's latest status; Fed NC
USA, Gary Michael Hilton - 02/19/2013
02/12/2013 72 PRESENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT (Final Report) (SEALED - Attorney)
as to Gary Michael Hilton. (available to USA, Gary Michael Hilton)
Schedule for Sentence on or after 2/21/2013(Laura Ensley - crg)

"Silence is the Predators most Lethal Weapon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member