Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, fair call. :blushing: like I said, I may have been a little over the top. I'll step back and hope LE have things under control.

No more reading interviews for me, they make me too mad.

I have to respectfully disagree on stepping back.

From what I know, and from what I've found out the last couple of days (even from being out of town) is that stepping back isn't the best thing to do.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what "stepping back" means?

Silence didn't serve Jennifer well to begin with, and I can't help but think that silence isn't going to help her now in terms of justice.

LE has always held the position of "let us do our jobs," IMO.

Anyone else notice how soon JR's body was found after Joe Mahoney started posting another angle toward her disappearance other than "she ran off"?

If I remember correctly, it was a week or so later that her body was found.

GR and his camp want to silence us so that his voice is the only one heard, as usual.

Sorry for the rant - I don't intend for it to come off as ranting. Still a bit peaved at the stepping back most people did when they blindly accepted that she "took off."

I understand and agree with what the Sherrif is saying in regard to social media, and I think what has been said on sites like FB and public comments on news sites etc is much more confronting and insulting to the family in contrast to what is being said here on WS. The control and regulations on those sites is totally 'free for all'. Here on WS our comments are, and have been much more controlled and limited to what has already been stated in MSM. Yes, we have probably said many things that are not to the liking of many, but these are our thoughts and ideas, we should be able to state these freely. The basis of these thoughts are what is already out there and are our interpretation only. Other sites have many more public viewers than the WS site, and much more influence on the public that the Sherrif is refering to.

If our thoughts are restricted here on WS, we might as well not be here.

From what I know, and from what I've found out the last couple of days (even from being out of town) is that stepping back isn't the best thing to do.

Silence didn't serve Jennifer well to begin with, and I can't help but think that silence isn't going to help her now in terms of justice.

Anyone else notice how soon JR's body was found after Joe Mahoney started posting another angle toward her disappearance other than "she ran off"?

GR and his camp want to silence us so that his voice is the only one heard, as usual.

Sorry for the rant - I don't intend for it to come off as ranting. Still a bit peaved at the stepping back most people did when they blindly accepted that she "took off."

Hey I totally know what you mean, and I agree that there have been some interesting coincideces in terms of timing of things been spoken about, then other things seeming like a 'reaction.'

Personally my idea of 'stepping back' was more about tone than content - at times I know I've made posts here that weren't neccessarily about furthering the search for truth, or justice, and could be taken as disrespectful to a grieving family - which, particularly this week, makes me feel a little ashamed. So basically I felt that I should remind myself to be aware of Jen's loved ones, at this time, particularly - not that I or we should 'step back' from questioning things we find strange, or looking for ways to help find out what happened.

Missed you Jillian and am happy you are back! I think you may be right:rocker:

We have each other we have the rest of the family and stuff but every day, day to day, we know who's there for us and everything," says Ramsaran.

The truth is- the rest of the family is in mourning, grieving privately. This statement is pretty telling that the rest of the family is not included in the inner circle, imo. I would like a definition of "stuff" and "everything."
======================================
Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

- See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/Missing-womans-sister-We-miss-you#sthash.ixjVGxXh.dpuf

I do not know what caused the suscipion he describes of Jennifer's mother and sister,
but no one can guarantee what caused it but Jennifer's mother and sister

We have each other we have the rest of the family and stuff but every day, day to day, we know who's there for us and everything," says Ramsaran.

The truth is- the rest of the family is in mourning, grieving privately. This statement is pretty telling that the rest of the family is not included in the inner circle, imo. I would like a definition of "stuff" and "everything."
======================================
Ganesh Ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, Carol Renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following Jennifer Ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

- See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/Missing-womans-sister-We-miss-you#sthash.ixjVGxXh.dpuf

I do not know what caused the suscipion he describes of Jennifer's mother and sister,
but no one can guarantee what caused it but Jennifer's mother and sister

I totally agree with you on this. Not to mention- why does he say this like he did nothing wrong? Like this is some act they committed against him? I'm sorry but you committed adultery against their loved one. This is someone they as a mother gave birth too and watch turn into a beautiful person & loving mother, and as a sister shared her childhood dreams & secrets with. He acts almost like his mother in-law and sister in-law are his possessions and have to side with him no matter what he has done. He forgets that they have a vested interest in their loved one and anything that may come to break her heart or do her harm. While it may not be the "guaranteed" factor, I am sure it didn't help.

Hey I totally know what you mean, and I agree that there have been some interesting coincideces in terms of timing of things been spoken about, then other things seeming like a 'reaction.'

Personally my idea of 'stepping back' was more about tone than content - at times I know I've made posts here that weren't neccessarily about furthering the search for truth, or justice, and could be taken as disrespectful to a grieving family - which, particularly this week, makes me feel a little ashamed. So basically I felt that I should remind myself to be aware of Jen's loved ones, at this time, particularly - not that I or we should 'step back' from questioning things we find strange, or looking for ways to help find out what happened.

I think this is very well put. Thank you.

Not doubting you at all Jillian, it's just I'm not up on the threads. Do we have the examples of the 'took off' theory from msm or elsewhere? Specifically, who first proposed the theory? Were LE seeming to be accepting the theory, do you think?

And I cannot watch him anymore. The acting in "Mothra vs. Godzilla" is better.

Some say it's bunk- some don't- but interesting:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5073102_read-eye-movements.html

snipped -read more-
Face-to-face communication involves much more than the spoken word. In fact, we often communicate our feelings to others through our body language without realizing we are doing so. We communicate through posture, gesture and facial expression. But the eyes also play an important part in this unspoken language. William Shakespeare called the eyes "a window to the soul,"...

Egotistic narcissists have an uncanny ability to shield their motives and lack of empathy, by hiding behind their masks of normalcy with expressionless faces , fake smiles, and blank lifeless eyes of darkness..imo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Symptoms
Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include[1]:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with self
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
snipped-read more

. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others...

I agree Jillian.

The theory of she "ran off" while could have been one of a few, was pushed by all LnM. She came on here and kept pushing it as well. It didn't make sense to me that LnM should have been advocating equally to all possibilities. I know that GR had planted some seeds early that she could have met someone...but not until LnM got involved did the whole "ran off" took off.

It does all missing cases an injustice when they say "ran off" or "took a break from their life" or a "runaway". The cases are out there, but not with cars and phones strewn throughout some towns. It never made sense and I believe it did Jennifer a disservice. Searching needed to be done and it wasn't....on a public level...as Jillian organized...and had to cancel because of someone throwing a temper tantrum(so interesting that the search was going to be lead from the Plymouth Fire station...hhmmmm)

<modsnip>

We were all correct here...because it was the only thing that made sense. We all knew that this lovely woman loved her kids, loved Christmas and was devoted to them....she would have never left on her own...just silly to even have given that theory so much weight.

Originally Posted by Jilllian

Excellent post, Jillian, Welcome Back..

"Never ever, ever, step back"! 'In fact, imo, it is time to rachet it up a notch to Insure Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran'...Awareness is the key in missing/murder investigations..

"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"..

Not doubting you at all Jillian, it's just I'm not up on the threads. Do we have the examples of the 'took off' theory from msm or elsewhere? Specifically, who first proposed the theory? Were LE seeming to be accepting the theory, do you think?

Le: no not in my opinion

Theory: came from husband et Al

Msm in other threads....sorry on my phone and cannot link

Jillian is a verified insider

haven't read all post this am but interesting post put on the same link this am a couple hours ago

nanasbabes, This is exactly why we should not take a step back.. Innocent victim Jennifer Ramsaran, will soon have a many voices. Awareness is the key The Truth will prevail...'Good triumphs over Evil..

Thanks for your feedback... and the extra information that has been provided. I thought maybe today, I would ask each of you, to think of how many inconsistencies there have been on FB, and why WS has been successful for so long...I was a member a long time ago...different case then...but for now...let's focus on Jennifer. Do you think that she could have run away? I doubt anyone would agree to that...so if we start at the beginning, and follow through, to where we are now...the COD that would most likely fit all the known information, would be what _______??? Do you think that is was possibly pre-meditated, or researched, and the "interviews" given to answer the questions before they are asked? Is it possible,that we have not uncovered evidence of the possibility of there being more than one person involved...at any time?
Do you think that by deflection, it removes the basis of what we believe to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip