Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the "no visible trauma" came from the ME after performing the autopsy?

I do believe the no visible trauma came from when the local ME said it when the body of Jennifer was first found, not after the autopsy. So, it could be from the position the body of Jennifer was in there were" no visible signs of trauma." at that time. Also, given that the body was found and likely frozen ( as I recall one post noting) it is likely all a person would see is one side of the body found.
Common sense is all I have to go by, no actual information other then what I have read in local msm.:moo:

O/T

Got it mods. Sorry, I thought I was ok not using names, just speculating on how an org. was chosen.

Apologies if this has been answered, but I haven't seen it.

Do we know WHEN to expect results of autopsy/COD/toxscreen?

O/T: We missed you, Jillian! and Feel better, LJ!

So he was careful enough to take a pic of the phone, but then picked it up. Well, that makes sense. Not.

Ok, a couple thoughts -

I'm reading and I know we can't do the whole FB drama (which I'm in agreement, it is taking focus away from poor JR,) however; there is a comment - paraphrasing:

GR tried to reach JR while she was out on her trip and her phone was going to voicemail. She never returned home. He attempted to ping the phone during the night to no avail. The next day as he was at the police station, the phone pinged.

I hadn't heard or read this in MSM but it's being stated by GR's representative so I'll take it as fact.

IMO, hypothetically it sounds like the phone was intentionally turned off the day she went missing, tossed out the morning of the 12th and coincidentally pinged while GR was in front of the police.

Now that makes me pause..

I am pretty glued to my phone. I don't get a lot of calls or make a lot of calls but I do get online quite a bit, use it as a map, etc. She assuming she did leave for the mall (which unfortunately I don't believe) would have noticed if her phone was off.

I feel like her phone was turned off for a reason. Can a turned off phone ping? Even if so, if her phone was at her home, it wouldn't really matter as the only person at that point pinging her phone was her husband.

jmo

This makes sense , in my opinion, in this case.

"Narcissists are parasites — they can't survive without something called "narcissistic supply". This commodity is normally provided by narcissistic enablers, people naturally predisposed to a supportive role, some of whom spent their childhoods learning how to be an enabler in a family of narcissists.These examples show that narcissists can be dangerous, and if their enablers cannot or will not escape, the danger only increases. The enabler is not "helping" the narcissist in any meaningful way, quite the reverse. The combination of narcissist and enabler creates a system more risky and disabling than either individual alone..."
(from http://arachnoid.com/ChildrenOfNarcissus/narcissism.html )

We have allowed the link to the LostNMissing Jennifer Ramsaran - Missing Person Facebook page for the benefit of sleuthing this case. Lavanda Dolce aka Cynthia Caron aka LostNMissing is entitled to post her thoughts, opinions, information and whatever she so chooses on her own website. She has made several statements to the media which you are allowed to discuss here. What we will not allow is scrutnization of her, her website or organization within this thread. This dedicated thread is about Jennifer and now that she has been found, it's about justice for Jennifer.

Please keep your personal remarks and opinions about Cynthia Caron and/or LostNMissing off of this dedicated thread. Let's get back to what will most help the family of Jennifer Ramsaran at this most tragic time, which is justice for Jennifer.

You are all extremely intuitive, knowledgeable and intelligent. You've brought up some very thought provoking ideas and theories. We need your knowledge and your input to hopefully aid in the investigation. Please, let's utilize our time and efforts on Jennifer. She is why we are here.

Thank you, I love you all and please carry on.
:dance:

Bumping... LJ its ok to discuss what CC & GR says in the media, and on their public FB pages. I would suggest you link to it when you are discussing what is said. No scrutinizing her, her organization, her website, and FB page.

Ok, a couple thoughts -

I'm reading and I know we can't do the whole FB drama (which I'm in agreement, it is taking focus away from poor JR,) however; there is a comment - paraphrasing:

GR tried to reach JR while she was out on her trip and her phone was going to voicemail. She never returned home. He attempted to ping the phone during the night to no avail. The next day as he was at the police station, the phone pinged.

I hadn't heard or read this in MSM but it's being stated by GR's representative so I'll take it as fact.

IMO, hypothetically it sounds like the phone was intentionally turned off the day she went missing, tossed out the morning of the 12th and coincidentally pinged while GR was in front of the police.

I am pretty glued to my phone. I don't get a lot of calls or make a lot of calls but I do get online quite a bit, use it as a map, etc. She assuming she did leave for the mall (which unfortunately I don't believe) would have noticed if her phone was off.

I feel like her phone was turned off for a reason. Can a turned off phone ping? Even if so, if her phone was at her home, it wouldn't really matter as the only person at that point pinging her phone was her husband.

jmo

BBM, agreed with what you're saying and the bolded part made me pause especially.

I wonder where the police station is, and if the phone only started pinging around the time he was there... that could imply someone else was with it, turning it on.

This makes sense , in my opinion, in this case.

"Narcissists are parasites — they can't survive without something called "narcissistic supply". This commodity is normally provided by narcissistic enablers, people naturally predisposed to a supportive role, some of whom spent their childhoods learning how to be an enabler in a family of narcissists.These examples show that narcissists can be dangerous, and if their enablers cannot or will not escape, the danger only increases. The enabler is not "helping" the narcissist in any meaningful way, quite the reverse. The combination of narcissist and enabler creates a system more risky and disabling than either individual alone..."
(from http://arachnoid.com/ChildrenOfNarcissus/narcissism.html )

Is it catching? Not joking; I'm thinking of Sandra 'Squeaky' Fromme, one of Manson's favourites who went on to try and shoot the president after Manson went to jail. I think she was pretty normal before she met him, as far as it's possible to tell. Could an enabler eventually become a narcissist themselves?

Not just "there is nothing in the house"... "there is nothing in MY house"

There may not be anything in the house, but Jenn will hold the clues.
I am wondering what/WHEN she last ate, based on her autopsy results.

It hurts just to write that.

Ok, a couple thoughts -

jmo

Since there doesn't seem to be a way to turn the phone on remotely (searched internet and the find my iphone app description), IMO there is no way that the phone could have been powered off (going straight to voice mail) and then turn on start and pinging on its own accord.

We have allowed the link to the LostNMissing Jennifer Ramsaran - Missing Person Facebook page for the benefit of sleuthing this case. Lavanda Dolce aka Cynthia Caron aka LostNMissing is entitled to post her thoughts, opinions, information and whatever she so chooses on her own website. She has made several statements to the media which you are allowed to discuss here. What we will not allow is scrutnization of her, her website or organization within this thread. This dedicated thread is about Jennifer and now that she has been found, it's about justice for Jennifer.

Please keep your personal remarks and opinions about Cynthia Caron and/or LostNMissing off of this dedicated thread. Let's get back to what will most help the family of Jennifer Ramsaran at this most tragic time, which is justice for Jennifer.

You are all extremely intuitive, knowledgeable and intelligent. You've brought up some very thought provoking ideas and theories. We need your knowledge and your input to hopefully aid in the investigation. Please, let's utilize our time and efforts on Jennifer. She is why we are here.

Thank you, I love you all and please carry on.

:dance:

SoSueMe, what is your theories of the Jennifer Ramsaran Homicide if you don't mind sharing..
Wouldn't it be logical to conclude that if Jennifer Ramsaran dyed and changed her hairstyle, before leaving to go shopping at the mall at 10:30 AM on 12/11/2012, that GR would have seen the new color & hairstyle?

BBM, agreed with what you're saying and the bolded part made me pause especially.

I wonder where the police station is, and if the phone only started pinging around the time he was there... that could imply someone else was with it, turning it on.

True. Also, she claims that LE told GR to go home, they would go try to find the phone. Maybe that's true, except GR left and/or someone else then moved the phone. So LE goes to find the phone and it's not there.. They can't find it.

Then, GR goes back after finding out that LE can't find it and bingo, the rock turned it on!

Where is that rock at??? I blame the rock!

Since there doesn't seem to be a way to turn the phone on remotely (searched internet and the find my iphone app description), IMO there is no way that the phone could have been powered off (going straight to voice mail) and then turn on start and pinging on its own accord.

There is a whole load of info on the Brittney Wood thread about phone pings and phones falling silent and then a ping being picked up again and the GPS factor etc. They have dissected the subject so much if anyone will know, it's them. I can't give the answers though, even though I've read it. Over my head I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis