Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh DYAC lol

Autocorrect is evil :floorlaugh:

I HOPE he is innocent, because the alternative is too horrible for me to think about. Do I THINK he's innocent? Hell no!

If Gr is innocent then that means there is a predator out in Chenango County who preys on women and takes their clothing, phone and leaves them to die or dead by the road. LE might have commented on that by now.

I agree, I mentioned that in the last thread.

I noticed a line in some of those lnm fb posts mentioning, yet again, the "information" about JR that made them believe she had left voluntarily. Saying it may never come to light, but it would explain the reasoning behind looking for a live JR. What is it? I'm wondering if she had an affair, if not physically, then emotionally through emails .. maybe someone she met online, or in a game. Now, THAT would anger GR more than anything else, I can imagine. :furious:

I remember years ago when I was single, I started playing euchre online and ended up meeting a playing partner and played with him for months. We even spoke on the phone a few times. We never did meet, but we flirted a lot... it was good for both of our egos. When you're in a relationship like we assume JR's was (just assumption of course), even the slightest compliment can make your day. Such as "you're pretty!" (which she was!) ... I doubt she heard that very often from the "pretty" one in the family.

SoSueMe, what is your theories of the Jennifer Ramsaran Homicide if you don't mind sharing..
Wouldn't it be logical to conclude that if Jennifer Ramsaran dyed and changed her hairstyle, before leaving to go shopping at the mall at 10:30 AM on 12/11/2012, that GR would have seen the new color & hairstyle?

Foxfire, thank you for asking. As much as I'd like to comment on some of the cases we cover, I just can't. As an owner, it's a liability issue. I'm sorry!

Having said that, I think you guys are doing a great job. Keep digging and going over the facts we have available.

:seeya:

Someone sure seems quiet. Very quiet, unless I've missed something. I wonder what the significance is. :waitasec:

I noticed a line in some of those lnm fb posts mentioning, yet again, the "information" about JR that made them believe she had left voluntarily. Saying it may never come to light, but it would explain the reasoning behind looking for a live JR. What is it? I'm wondering if she had an affair, if not physically, then emotionally through emails .. maybe someone she met online, or in a game. Now, THAT would anger GR more than anything else, I can imagine. :furious:

I remember years ago when I was single, I started playing euchre online and ended up meeting a playing partner and played with him for months. We even spoke on the phone a few times. We never did meet, but we flirted a lot... it was good for both of our egos. When you're in a relationship like we assume JR's was (just assumption of course), even the slightest compliment can make your day. Such as "you're pretty!" (which she was!) ... I doubt she heard that very often from the "pretty" one in the family.
bbm. I think that may be the statement posted today by Jennifer's family member saying that there was pressure but on Mrs. Renz to say Jennifer was mentally ill. This was on a sight earlier. If the point was to discredit A) Jennifer in general or 2.) foul play specifically, it did not work and no there was never a statement by Jennifer's parents that she was mentally ill. In fact family members deny any such thing. So...another statement made that was never followed up on by the person who said it because it just isn't true. Hope this is clear as mud! Sorry. :twocents:

Someone sure seems quiet. Very quiet, unless I've missed something. I wonder what the significance is. :waitasec:
I find it rather refreshing...or unnerving...:fence:

Maybe those 3 last interviews were the last interviews

Does anyone remember about when CC was going to make a comment when it was ok"d to? i can't seem to find it

Does anyone remember about when CC was going to make a comment when it was ok"d to? i can't seem to find it

I remember as being either on the wicz web page or evesun maybe? I commented on it this morning, I may have copied it. I'll check

Of course nothing is going to come to light. It was just more BS to try and damage Jen's character. There was never any intention of releasing these so-called reasons, as they didn't exist. IMO

Of course nothing is going to come to light. It was just more BS to try and damage Jen's character. There was never any intention of releasing these so-called reasons, as they didn't exist. IMO

I really don't think CC is lying about what she thinks she knows. If that came out right. I believe that she believes she has been told the truth, and that there is definitely some information within that truth, that made her trust that there was a big possibility that JR left voluntarily. I really don't think that after 6+ years with her lnm organization, that she would become a liar for the husband of a missing person in order to help them cover anything up. That said, I do believe that many people have been swayed by a very good "convincer".

If Gr is innocent then that means there is a predator out in Chenango County who preys on women and takes their clothing, phone and leaves them to die or dead by the road. LE might have commented on that by now.

Exactly. We would be made aware of a random killer running amok, and that killer's tangled web he's weaved.

:what:

I notice that GR keeps updating his profile pic's and timeline banners on his own FB page but no updates on JR's page since late January.

http://www.facebook.com/jennifer.ramsaran

It makes me sad for her family and friends that he went in and messed with her fb page. Sometimes going back to a lost loved one's fb page will help with the grieving process.. seeing their posts, things they said and photos they posted. :(

I'm sure it was yet another control thing for him.

ETA: I won't be the least bit surprised if he deletes it very soon.

In No way do I think GR is innocent. But, I'm pretty certain my husband would not notice a change in hair unless it was drastic. I recently dyed it red with a couple purple streaks.... He could not see either. Granted he is color blind... But he doesn't much notice haircuts either unless I point it out. So maybe the change wasn't too drastic and being a guy he didn't notice. He said she kissed him on the cheek before leaving. I wonder if he really didn't acknowledge her at all.....eyes were still on computer or whatever she bent down kissed him on cheek and she could have been shaved bald and he wouldn't have noticed. That said, I don't think she actually ever left for the mall. Anyone know if hair color/ peroxide in it can be used to clean up blood possibly?

Wouldn't strangulation been obvious to LE? It should leave bruising around the neck, right?

Suffocation? A pillow?

I looked online a bit (God, I hope my browser doesn't ever get looked into!). They should be able to tell whether she was moved long after she died. The blood will pool and coagulate downward.

I think that's all for now.... The first time I posted the thread was closed when I hit submit and I lost it all....

Maybe my husband & boys.s deserve more credit than I have been giving them. I can't even renew my own shade & get a trim w/o even my youngest (middle school) saying "Mom did you get your hair done or something?" I have never once in all my years of being a wife & mother had any change of hair or even make up go unnoticed.

Now the other questions I am curious about as well. I am wondering if the bruising couldn't be disturbed if the perp was to move the body after the fact? I do think that suffocation would make it look like there is no trauma- wouldn't that explain the blood? I think there are other reasons though they may not see something initially. I know poisoning was also discussed here. Did you see anything else in your reading?

Ok..on my mind...and I think allowed...when it was said to be the last interview...the word LAST creeps me out. Not exciting, but just sharing. Last seems so final...

if there was any information regarding jennifer leaving willingly, i wonder too why it hasn't been made public. i would thing if there was, just as someone else mentioned, that GR would be screaming it from the rooftops, y'know? he's divulged very private details of his intimate life (sexual affair) to the public, so why not divulge information that prove that Jen ran away? doesn't make sense, imo.

who besides GR is assuming Jennifer had an online relationship??? those were his words only, not confirmed by anyone else. she played games online, and that was the only thing that's been confirmed, correct?

Maybe those 3 last interviews were the last interviews

Has JR's best friend said anything since Jennifer was located? I'm wondering what her thoughts are...maybe she actually believed (or wanted to believe?) that Jen had run off.

Just thinking...

We can not discuss CC and her organization at all. We can discuss what CC posts as it pertains to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg