Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think CC is lying about what she thinks she knows. If that came out right. I believe that she believes she has been told the truth, and that there is definitely some information within that truth, that made her trust that there was a big possibility that JR left voluntarily. I really don't think that after 6+ years with her lnm organization, that she would become a liar for the husband of a missing person in order to help them cover anything up. That said, I do believe that many people have been swayed by a very good "convincer".

I don't think she's lying about what she was told either. I think someone else is lying.

I have to wonder, if GR killed Jennifer, if it happened where she was found. Would he have been able to carry her body from the house and up into a van? Even if she weighed closer to 170 than 190" this would be difficult for one person, IMO. What if they left together in the van and he pulled over, asked her to help him change a tire or something? Just thinking of alternatives to the house, as I do think it might be difficult to get her body out of the house and a lawyer would probably demonstrate how hard it would be.

I have to wonder, if GR killed Jennifer, if it happened where she was found. Would he have been able to carry her body from the house and up into a van? Even if she weighed closer to 170 than 190" this would be difficult for one person, IMO. What if they left together in the van and he pulled over, asked her to help him change a tire or something? Just thinking of alternatives to the house, as I do think it might be difficult to get her body out of the house and a lawyer would probably demonstrate how hard it would be.

I mentioned this too, very early. Someone mentioned that Jodi Arias was able to move Travis.

I still think whatever happened did not happen in the home. I think it happened in the van and she was simply rolled out. MOO.

I also tend towards thinking that Jennifer was harmed outside the home - no real reason for thinking this, just a pet theory of mine.

I mentioned this too, very early. Someone mentioned that Jodi Arias was able to move Travis.

I still think whatever happened did not happen in the home. I think it happened in the van and she was simply rolled out. MOO.

How far did she move Travis?
And is the R house two stories?

Arias moved Travis at least 20 feet (40 feet if she drug him up the hall and back down and he outweighed her by at least 60 lbs hth

Okay, I was trying to think if something had happened in bathroom or bedroom, for instance, to get her out of the house, into a van (was it usually in the garage, do we know?) and then out again.

If it was not usually in the garage, did he move it into the garage? If so, too bad no one saw that happen.

How far did she move Travis?
And is the R house two stories?

Yes, the home is two stories. You can see the staircase in the first televised interview.

I just don't think GR would be able to move a deceased Jennifer very far. Alone.

It makes me sad for her family and friends that he went in and messed with her fb page. Sometimes going back to a lost loved one's fb page will help with the grieving process.. seeing their posts, things they said and photos they posted. :(

I'm sure it was yet another control thing for him.

ETA: I won't be the least bit surprised if he deletes it very soon.

It's gone. I'm not on fb, but don't relatives have the choice of memorializing or deleting a page when a family member dies, but fb won't allow anyone access to it?

Maybe my husband & boys.s deserve more credit than I have been giving them. I can't even renew my own shade & get a trim w/o even my youngest (middle school) saying "Mom did you get your hair done or something?" I have never once in all my years of being a wife & mother had any change of hair or even make up go unnoticed.

Now the other questions I am curious about as well. I am wondering if the bruising couldn't be disturbed if the perp was to move the body after the fact? I do think that suffocation would make it look like there is no trauma- wouldn't that explain the blood? I think there are other reasons though they may not see something initially. I know poisoning was also discussed here. Did you see anything else in your reading?

Your lucky! My boys (I have three). The middle one will notice new clothes and may notice the hair. The oldest doesn't even notice if his own hair is a mess.

I was reading the different stages of death.
Can't find the first link I was looking at....
The is interesting.

Livor mortis happens within six to twelve hours. The pattern of lividity can help medical professionals know the initial position of the body when the person died, and if the body had been moved around afterward (differing pooling of blood patterns). Warning...graphic images in link.

Read more at http://www.environmentalgraffiti.co...ges-decomposition?image=5#Z3G3csWiP4l1T0PE.99

It's gone. I'm not on fb, but don't relatives have the choice of memorializing or deleting a page when a family member dies, but fb won't allow anyone access to it?

My dear Grandmother is with Jesus now, but I still post to her fb page on her birthday, Mother's Day and especially when a new grandbaby is born - she would be so happy.

My Aunt has the password but left it up for us.

jmo

BTW, I lit a candle for Jennifer. Prayers for Justice. Nobody can stop our prayers.

My dear Grandmother is with Jesus now, but I still post to her fb page on her birthday, Mother's Day and especially when a new grandbaby is born - she would be so happy.

My Aunt has the password but left it up for us.

jmo

BTW, I lit a candle for Jennifer. Prayers for Justice. Nobody can stop our prayers.

A friend our ours (my SO and I) passed and whoever has the password to his FB sends us messages every so often. It's so great!

I'm a bit shocked that JRs Facebook has been closed so quickly.

Yes, the home is two stories. You can see the staircase in the first televised interview.

I just don't think GR would be able to move a deceased Jennifer very far. Alone.

No, I don't either. If anything happened in the house he had help. IMO.

If it was in the car, he could have just pushed her out and dragged her a small distance. Then gone and given the rock the phone, dumped the car and tidied up an alibi.

Hi everyone -- newbie here. Couple comments -- first on the body --

I'm assuming Jennifer's body was found on the south side of Center Road, because the ground slopes down sharply from the road on that side, and the trees grow pretty close to the road, so her body would perhaps not have been able to be seen from someone passing by in a car (especially if they weren't thinking to look). I was looking over emails from my family and friends who still live in the area (and we were chatting about snow a lot because everyone was looking forward to the likely possibility of a white Christmas) - and for the week after JR went missing, it was rainy and fairly warm -- in the 40's. But on Dec. 20, it started to snow there, and quite a bit of snow in next couple days, and then the day after Christmas a lot of snow, and on Dec. 27 also a lot -- basketball tournaments and such for the kids were cancelled in Chenango County. So, that snow would have covered her, and probably not melted off, because of the shade from the trees. If that gentleman hadn't gone to inspect the coyote tracks, she probably wouldn't have been found even this early.

And, even though I get a bit annoyed when certain people tend to defend a potential suspect, the good news is that such people prompted the recent media blitz (which did the chief actor no good -- body language and eye movement and vocabularly...) -- anyway, I think that may have prompted more awareness (that's when one friend, who's kids are friends of Jennifer's children, told me about her going missing) -- and that may have been what prompted that gentleman to go back an check out those coyote tracks.

The blessing is that the snow and cold would have helped preserve her, so hopefully can get some answers with regard to toxicology and COD. Most likely her own van is what transported her body to Center Road -- the mud and all, and she was probably killed and then put in back of van, which would explain her body in the fetal position -- that's the position she'd have been in when rigor mortis set in. Unfortunately, lividity will probably not yield anything as it's likely her body was left on the side of the road before that had a chance to take effect, if we consider one suspect. In that case, only about a 7 hour window of time to kill her and dispose of the body.

A friend our ours (my SO and I) passed and whoever has the password to his FB sends us messages every so often. It's so great!

I'm a bit shocked that JRs Facebook has been closed so quickly.

I can still see it. ???

bbm: no, strangulation is not always outwardly obvious

Thanks, Nurse...

It helps to have an expert in the medical field on thread...

SOOO... If Jennifer was moved... After "passing".... From one location to another... Would pooling of blood... Along with other signs.. Show that she had, indeed, been moved?

I cannot imagine that a body could be moved....post-mortem ..... from one location to another... In the exact same position...

But I am no expert... At all..

TIA...:seeya:

Hi everyone -- newbie here. Couple comments -- first on the body --

I'm assuming Jennifer's body was found on the south side of Center Road, because the ground slopes down sharply from the road on that side, and the trees grow pretty close to the road, so her body would perhaps not have been able to be seen from someone passing by in a car (especially if they weren't thinking to look). I was looking over emails from my family and friends who still live in the area (and we were chatting about snow a lot because everyone was looking forward to the likely possibility of a white Christmas) - and for the week after JR went missing, it was rainy and fairly warm -- in the 40's. But on Dec. 20, it started to snow there, and quite a bit of snow in next couple days, and then the day after Christmas a lot of snow, and on Dec. 27 also a lot -- basketball tournaments and such for the kids were cancelled in Chenango County. So, that snow would have covered her, and probably not melted off, because of the shade from the trees. If that gentleman hadn't gone to inspect the coyote tracks, she probably wouldn't have been found even this early.

And, even though I get a bit annoyed when certain people tend to defend a potential suspect, the good news is that such people prompted the recent media blitz (which did the chief actor no good -- body language and eye movement and vocabularly...) -- anyway, I think that may have prompted more awareness (that's when one friend, who's kids are friends of Jennifer's children, told me about her going missing) -- and that may have been what prompted that gentleman to go back an check out those coyote tracks.

The blessing is that the snow and cold would have helped preserve her, so hopefully can get some answers with regard to toxicology and COD. Most likely her own van is what transported her body to Center Road -- the mud and all, and she was probably killed and then put in back of van, which would explain her body in the fetal position -- that's the position she'd have been in when rigor mortis set in. Unfortunately, lividity will probably not yield anything as it's likely her body was left on the side of the road before that had a chance to take effect, if we consider one suspect. In that case, only about a 7 hour window of time to kill her and dispose of the body.

:wagon: Abigail! :welcome:

Thank you for joining us in finding Justice for Jennifer!

:seeya:

Good thinking! IF he did do it, it was more than likely done in the van .. there's the possibility she was driving him somewhere - or thought she was .. I can't guess COD with what info we have, but she could have been shoved out of the van once she was killed and left there.. perhaps she was dragged further from the road, but I tend to think whoever dumped her there did it fast and got the Heck outta there.

ETA: Sharoneonta beat me to it !

Good thinking! IF he did do it, it was more than likely done in the van .. there's the possibility she was driving him somewhere - or thought she was .. I can't guess COD with what info we have, but she could have been shoved out of the van once she was killed and left there.. perhaps she was dragged further from the road, but I tend to think whoever dumped her there did it fast and got the Heck outta there.

ETA: Sharoneonta beat me to it !

So WHEN would he have been able to do that without being seen? Surely it would have to have been under the cover of darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg