Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post Abigail. I'm assuming you are a local?

Not now, but used to be! Family and friends still there.

Does anyone know what time GR arrived at the Y? I'm assuming he's saying that he ran there from his house. That's about 8 miles, so a seasoned marathon runner would do it in around an hour.

As far as my potential scenario above, I'm going to adjust the time. Instead of leaving the house at around 8:30, he would leave around 10 (in Jennifer's van -- in case anyone notices the van pulling out -- that's the time he's saying she left for the mall.

He arrives at the Y at about 11. His alibi (at least what I presume he's saying he did during that time period) is that he was running from his house to the Y. However, it would have only taken that much time (one hour) to dispose of the body and leave the van at Plank Road Manor, then cross the street, cut across the empty lot, behind the elementary school to Broad street where the Y is (a 5 minute jog).

So...a so-called alibi for one hour of the day (that ends up at the Y without a vehicle) isn't really an alibi at all.

Hello, first post here, plz be gentle:)
Why does CC keep saying "We know things that Jennifer may have still been alive, but we can't say" Well, why say that then?! And should it not read "I've been TOLD things by SOMEBODY that makes me BELIEVE she was still alive"

Wondering if COD will be announced soon. Funeral for Jennifer is Tuesday.

Perhaps it was a quick shove out the van as you're driving by .. it's a fairly desolate road, isn't it?

OR maybe she was gone the night before .. I wonder if the kids really did see her that morning.. I've never seen anything regarding that in MSM. Then he'd take her van the next day, park it at the apartment and run to the Y to have a sauna. The kids would think she was home because her van was in the driveway.

RE: Perhaps it was a quick shove out the van as you're driving by .. it's a fairly desolate road, isn't it?

Imo, disposal of the body indicates that there was only one person involved, imo, due to their use of the downhill sloping terrain. The body was disposed of only 10 feet off the roadside.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-Mommy-is-with-us-at-all-times-194340031.html

(snipped-read more)
"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said..

Center Rd is oil and stone. Pretty muddy when its wet. Yes, there are miles of seasonal roads and truck trails in the immediate area.

Just the Plymouth end is oil and stone. And that is the end where the body was found. That time of year after a little rain the roads are slimy.

Joe Mahoney, has done excellent reporting in the Jennifer Ramsaran case. Awareness is the key in solving missing/murdered persons cases and you have asked the hard questions..
Until your very informative articles appeared, most folks were lead to believe that Jennifer, in search of a new life, simply left on her own. Imo, a more vivid picture is beginning to emerge..
The primary purpose of MS Media journalism is to provide the citizens with accurate and reliable information, imo..
Thank you for your professionalism & giving Jennifer Ramsaran a voice...

Does anyone know what time GR arrived at the Y? I'm assuming he's saying that he ran there from his house. That's about 8 miles, so a seasoned marathon runner would do it in around an hour.

As far as my potential scenario above, I'm going to adjust the time. Instead of leaving the house at around 8:30, he would leave around 10 (in Jennifer's van -- in case anyone notices the van pulling out -- that's the time he's saying she left for the mall.

He arrives at the Y at about 11. His alibi (at least what I presume he's saying he did during that time period) is that he was running from his house to the Y. However, it would have only taken that much time (one hour) to dispose of the body and leave the van at Plank Road Manor, then cross the street, cut across the empty lot, behind the elementary school to Broad street where the Y is (a 5 minute jog).

So...a so-called alibi for one hour of the day (that ends up at the Y without a vehicle) isn't really an alibi at all.

:welcome1: Abigail!
I'm thinking it would be 10:30 since that's the time in all MSM but I can totally see your idea here. Although, I'm curious, not being from the area & knowing google maps are a bit off space wise-with the in laws out, are there houses really close together that anyone would notice? I'm wondering if neighbors farther down the street that don't leave for work at typical core hours 8/9am-5/6pm were asked if they ever saw Jennifer's van leaving? Or for that matter GR running in the same way he normally would or even on his way to the Y?(yeh I'm thinking the latter isn't likely.) Did they also see him returning home & how did he get there?

Just the Plymouth end is oil and stone. And that is the end where the body was found. That time of year after a little rain the roads are slimy.

So this confers up the same thought we've pondered previously-was the van taken from this location right to the Apartments-or like the residents have mentioned-did it show up a few days later? Was it "slimy" enough that day to be covetable up to the windows?

Good morning! Finally feeling a bit better, thank god. Time to catch up...

I saw about the funeral. :-(

Still hoping for that arrest!

Hello, first post here, plz be gentle:)
Why does CC keep saying "We know things that Jennifer may have still been alive, but we can't say" Well, why say that then?! And should it not read "I've been TOLD things by SOMEBODY that makes me BELIEVE she was still alive"

:wagon: Pob! :welcome:

Good question!!!

and don't be afraid of us... We don't bite.... we just nibble a little bit... :D

:seeya:

Joe Mahoney, has done excellent reporting in the Jennifer Ramsaran case. Awareness is the key in solving missing/murdered persons cases and you have asked the hard questions..
Until your very informative articles appeared, most folks were lead to believe that Jennifer, in search of a new life, simply left on her own. Imo, a more vivid picture is beginning to emerge..
The primary purpose of MS Media journalism is to provide the citizens with accurate and reliable information, imo..
Thank you for your professionalism & giving Jennifer Ramsaran a voice...

I so agree...

And so well written...

without Joe Mahoney's professional journalism... Who knows where this case would be heading...(But... I think I have an idea...)

Joe Mahoney....:yourock:

:welcome1: Abigail!
I'm thinking it would be 10:30 since that's the time in all MSM but I can totally see your idea here. Although, I'm curious, not being from the area & knowing google maps are a bit off space wise-with the in laws out, are there houses really close together that anyone would notice? I'm wondering if neighbors farther down the street that don't leave for work at typical core hours 8/9am-5/6pm were asked if they ever saw Jennifer's van leaving? Or for that matter GR running in the same way he normally would or even on his way to the Y?(yeh I'm thinking the latter isn't likely.) Did they also see him returning home & how did he get there?

Sheff road is pretty rural -- with stands of forest. The houses are mostly far apart, and there's stands of trees in between some of the houses, and some houses have trees in front of the house -- so it's hard to see the house from the road (and vice versa). A lot of the houses are set back from the road a bit. So, you wouldn't necessarily notice a neighbor's van passing by. Even if you did, it probably wouldn't register much, because it would be a vehicle you're used to seeing all the time. And even if you did see it, you probably wouldn't be close enough to see who was driving.

Yes, it's a good question whether anyone saw him running from his house to the Y. (or for that matter, from the apartments to the Y).

It's been reported in the media that his female running partner gave him a ride home from the Y.

Is it just me? Don't they need to announce that & release the body to be able to have her services? I don't see her obituary yet either....

http://www.dignitymemorial.com/rj-fahy-funeral-home/en-us/index.page

I suppose they could have a memorial service before her body is released if they're planning on cremation since it's not quite the "centerpiece" a casket is. I know that sounds horrible, but I can't think of a better way to put it right now :(
I couldn't see an obit either.

I completely agree with your scenario .. as for COD, I just can't guess until we have it for sure... although yours sounds very plausible. While lying in the car, she could have been bleeding from the mouth or something too.

Then to add what you've said above .. doesn't it look so obvious? I have to believe LE are waiting for enough forensic proof for an arrest, because this silence is deafening.

Are there homes near where she was found? The man who found her said he noticed something at the end of his driveway, across the road, right? (according to a poster here, so hearsay still) .. so there are some houses / farms on that road closeby, I'm assuming.
I'm wondering if anyone on that road noticed a vehicle that wasn't normally in that area, driving on that road for the last couple of months. I'm sure whoever it was, they drove by quite often to see if the snow had revealed her yet.

The day she was found my brother noticed a red pick up driving fast up there and did tell LE. He said he hasn't seen that one before and has lived up there for years. I felt bad for my mother she was there when they were being questioned :(

The day she was found my brother noticed a red pick up driving fast up there and did tell LE. He said he hasn't seen that one before and has lived up there for years. I felt bad for my mother she was there when they were being questioned :(

I was just going looking for this! Thank you for saving me the time.

Sheff road is pretty rural -- with stands of forest. The houses are mostly far apart, and there's stands of trees in between some of the houses, and some houses have trees in front of the house -- so it's hard to see the house from the road (and vice versa). A lot of the houses are set back from the road a bit. So, you wouldn't necessarily notice a neighbor's van passing by. Even if you did, it probably wouldn't register much, because it would be a vehicle you're used to seeing all the time. And even if you did see it, you probably wouldn't be close enough to see who was driving.

Yes, it's a good question whether anyone saw him running from his house to the Y. (or for that matter, from the apartments to the Y).

It's been reported in the media that his female running partner gave him a ride home from the Y.

BBM -Yep-but what they didn't say is WHERE they went, if that person stayed or not, etc After all we don't know the alibi. Jmo

I don't know how to post something from a different sight but if you all get a chance to look up a song I will wait by Mumford's and sons its quite intereesting i noticed it was played this am hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg