Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was called Kingdom of Camelot, and I'm a Brit as were the other people I knew there.

I'm not sure tbh, I only knew her for a few months and she hardly spoke about GR

Pob- (WELCOME btw how rude of me!)

Silly question -I'm not familiar with this game-can you explain it? I know I play some online games, they also have chat features, but honestly I can't say when I talk to anyone I tell them all my personal info. In fact I make sure I don't tell them that, call paranoid but not even the school mascot at my kids school or the supports they play, etc. you never know who you're talking to. I wouldn't be online telling people about my husband while playing an online game-even if we weren't having marital issues & I sensed he was having an affair of any sort. No offense jmo.

Could you tell us how you found out about Jennifer missing and her death?

There's a site that lets u talk outside the game and lets u send photos etc, I found out around 2 weeks after she disappeared

Pob- (WELCOME btw how rude of me!)

Silly question -I'm not familiar with this game-can you explain it? I know I play some online games, they also have chat features, but honestly I can't say when I talk to anyone I tell them all my personal info. In fact I make sure I don't tell them that, call paranoid but not even the school mascot at my kids school or the supports they play, etc. you never know who you're talking to. I wouldn't be online telling people about my husband while playing an online game-even if we weren't having marital issues & I sensed he was having an affair of any sort. No offense jmo.

No worries, I understand. Jenn spoke about her children constantly, what they were doing school etc, GR got one mention when he was running the Washington Marathon.

It was called Kingdom of Camelot, and I'm a Brit as were the other people I knew there.

oh my goodness!!! I had a hunch it was this game and spent hours and hours looking through the forums... thank you so much for joining us and welcome

Rumor is not allowed. Asking if something is true that you've heard about is not allowed.

Sleuthing anyone at this time is not allowed and not discussable here.

Can someone please explain this game to me? Thanks!

oh my goodness!!! I had a hunch it was this game and spent hours and hours looking through the forums... thank you so much for joining us, if only so that I can look with a bit more purpose.

Welcome.

Anything I can do to help, please ask. I have moo as to what & why, if I can help more then please please ask :)

Can someone please explain this game to me? Thanks!

It's a role play war game, u build ur own land and try to build as many people as u can. U build troops to fight others and build people to build ur food, trade etc

Anything I can do to help, please ask. I have moo as to what & why, if I can help more then please please ask :)

As far as I know, the posting of theories is fine here- as long as its clear that it's just your opinion I'm sure we'd all love to hear your thoughts!

It's a role play war game, u build ur own land and try to build as many people as u can. U build troops to fight others and build people to build ur food, trade etc

Actually I do have one question- in your opinion is it possible/likely that Jennifer could've been going to meet someone from the game that day?

Welcome, Pob!

Thanks for explaining the game! Are you saying it's a game similar to like, a Farmville, Castleville type game? Also - how often do you you think Jennifer played? Did you see her playing often? Thanks!

I leave for a few hours and you guys are making "online gaming friends"? ;-)

Welcome Pob! It's great to get your opinion, I too would really be interested in hearing your theory.

How many of us were on the Wiki page at the same time looking up Civitas? ;-)

Was the red truck seen after or before it was rumored that there might be "something" happening regarding Jennifer in Pharsalia? I can't help but think it was a curious neighbor...moo.

The day she was found my brother noticed a red pick up driving fast up there and did tell LE. He said he hasn't seen that one before and has lived up there for years. I felt bad for my mother she was there when they were being questioned :(

I am glad your brother was so attentive...

But it must have been unsettling for your mom... :heart:

I've often thought that psychic friend may have been a friend prior to Jennifer's disappearance.

Actually I do have one question- in your opinion is it possible/likely that Jennifer could've been going to meet someone from the game that day?

Tbh, I very much doubt it IMO. She spoke to everybody on the game, with no one in particular, but again I left there about 3 weeks before she disappeared.

Do we know of anyone who has a red pickup truck? Any of the names we mention here or a friend? I am sure Nana's bro gave description of truck -- older/newer, decals/stickers, cap/no cap, loud exhaust, etc. LE probably doing a search of who owns that type of vehicle within XXXX radius to look into and question/eliminate them.

Can that red p/u truck be picked up on any cameras in the area? Coming out of/going on to Center Road? Stopping for gas, coffee, etc?

I wonder if the Red Pick Up was a rental... Without an LE GPS... IYKWIM?

I have a kind of interest in Jenn's case. I was one of those "online game people" she knew. Unfortunately, I stopped playing about 3 weeks before she disappeared.

Are you comfortable sharing with us the on-line games you and Jennifer were on?

:seeya:

He told them what he new about the truck, thank god he knows things about vehicles, lol. I know he was doing things out side of his house when it was going by due to the weather being nicer that day. He did tell them all he new about it, I do no they were good at asking alot of questions and took names ages etc. of all that live there, my mother asked if she needed to tell them were she lived and age lol bless her heart she didnt want to tell her age!!!

I hope they didn't ask her for her weight... That is even worse for a woman! :gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip