Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, pob - did you know Jennifer personally via the game ? Maybe you can get verified as an insider ??

Welcome, Pob!

Thanks for explaining the game! Are you saying it's a game similar to like, a Farmville, Castleville type game? Also - how often do you you think Jennifer played? Did you see her playing often? Thanks!

She played a lot, on and off about 12 hours a day. It's like FarmVille but u have other people wanting to attack u for what u have.

Another question for Pob... do you have an opinion on why she changed her screen name?

Another question for Pob... do you have an opinion on why she changed her screen name?

Just the game I think, she left our "alliance" and joined another IMO. But again, I stopped playing before she changed name.

I leave for a few hours and you guys are making "online gaming friends"? ;-)

Welcome Pob! It's great to get your opinion, I too would really be interested in hearing your theory.

How many of us were on the Wiki page at the same time looking up Civitas? ;-)

Was the red truck seen after or before it was rumored that there might be "something" happening regarding Jennifer in Pharsalia? I can't help but think it was a curious neighbor...moo.

RE: I leave for a few hours and you guys are making "online gaming friends"? ;-)

Sharoneonta, the internet has made it a much smaller world for communication..
The power of the internet for awareness is a very valuable resource..

The internet is the most valuable tool investigators have to overcome linkage blindness. Yet, many Law Enforcement Agencies are stuck in the J. Edgar Hoover age and adhere to the antiquated strategy of silence squandering this valuable resource...

There were many police jurisdictions involved in Jennifer Ramsaran's tragic case...
'Silence is the predators most lethal weapon'..

She was first called HideSeek (when i knew her) then she changed it to Civitas

Civitas...

"In the history of Rome, in the time of the late Roman Republic, according to Cicero, Civitas (plural civitates) was the social body of the cives, or citizens, united by law."

Loosely taken from Wikipedia...

Pob - wondering if you're comfortable .. why so long to join us??.. this is all great info that would have been great to know about JR a long time ago. Thanks for all the info. Did you ever VTC with JR?

Just a thought, pob - did you know Jennifer personally via the game ? Maybe you can get verified as an insider ??

I only joined here to try to help all I can, I don't think I count as an insider. I only knew Jenn a few months.

Pob - wondering if you're comfortable .. why so long to join us??.. this is all great info that would have been great to know about JR a long time ago. Thanks for all the info. Did you ever VTC with JR?

Tbh it was a shock, I shut my Internet down for a while. I only txt with JR.

RE: I leave for a few hours and you guys are making "online gaming friends"? ;-)

Sharoneonta, the internet has made it a much smaller world for communication..
The power of the internet for awareness is a very valuable resource..

The internet is the most valuable tool investigators have to overcome linkage blindness. Yet, many Law Enforcement Agencies are stuck in the J. Edgar Hoover age and adhere to the antiquated strategy of silence squandering this valuable resource...

There were many police jurisdictions involved in Jennifer Ramsaran's tragic case...
'Silence is the predators most lethal weapon'..

Simply making a joke about GRs wording...

She played a lot, on and off about 12 hours a day. It's like FarmVille but u have other people wanting to attack u for what u have.

Welcome Pob!

Given the time difference between the UK and the US, what US/NY hours of the day was she primarily playing online?

Welcome Pob!

Given the time difference between Great Britain and the US, what US/NY hours of the day was she primarily playing online?

She played on and off most the day, she ran her life round her children, school runs etc. She'd fit the game round what they were doing.

Tbh it was a shock, I shut my Internet down for a while. I only txt with JR.

Has investigators contacted you or have you contacted them. Pob? I am sure they would luv to see your screenshots..

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

BBM for Focus
Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.
“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Only a few conversations now, looks like most her photos been deleted.

Hi, pob! Welcome!:seeya:
Can you see when her account was last accessed? When the photos were deleted?

:wagon: Pob! :welcome:

Good question!!!

and don't be afraid of us... We don't bite.... we just nibble a little bit... :D

:seeya:

I only joined here to try to help all I can, I don't think I count as an insider. I only knew Jenn a few months.

Pob, I still think you qualify. Especially since you have screen shots. You can probably show the mods to get insider status. It would be great to get any info regarding Jenns online life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc