Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has investigators contacted you or have you contacted them. Pob? I am sure they would luv to see your screenshots..

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

BBM for Focus
Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.
“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Nope I haven't, but maybe I should. I hadn't spoke to her for a while before she disappeared. We weren't that close to talk about her leaving GR.

I only joined here to try to help all I can, I don't think I count as an insider. I only knew Jenn a few months.

You are helping. That's why people are asking you questions.
:)
Have investigators asked you questions about this case as it relates to contact with Jen?

Knowing gender in online communications is tricky, I wonder what lead to the "emotional attachment" comments?

Nope I haven't, but maybe I should. I hadn't spoke to her for a while before she disappeared. We weren't that close to talk about her leaving GR.

IMO every little helps- even if you just let them know you're happy to assist if they have any questions- I'm sure they'd be grateful and you never know what could be valuable ...

Thank You for joining us Pob. I know others have asked if you could post your thoughts/theory as to what happened to her. I also look forward to reading that. Also, someone else asked WHY you would have screenshots of your conversations and I'm curious about that too. Were these screenshots taken at the time of the conversation, or was it on a forum type of thing and you went back after hearing about her death/disappearance and took the screenshots?

You are helping. That's why people are asking you questions.
:)
Have investigators asked you questions about this case as it relates to contact with Jen?

I haven't spoken to investigators yet, I think I should though ... Sorry it's been a while for me to come forward, I was hoping for a better outcome for JR.

TY Pob, I wasn't suspecting your involvement. Imo, it would be important to discredit the seeds of misinformation that were being spread by anonymous & other sources in the ms media as far back as Dec 19/2012. Imo, harm was caused due to the indication that Jennifer Ramsaran had only ran away to start a new life. Imo, these seeds of misinformation diminished the investigative urgency in her disappearance. Awareness was virtually nonexistent, imo...

The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports

December 19, 2012
Officials seek leads on missing area woman

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

Thank You for joining us Pob. I know others have asked if you could post your thoughts/theory as to what happened to her. I also look forward to reading that. Also, someone else asked WHY you would have screenshots of your conversations and I'm curious about that too. Were these screenshots taken at the time of the conversation, or was it on a forum type of thing and you went back after hearing about her death/disappearance and took the screenshots?

I only have ss from before I left the game, most were from her acct of her children without GR. but they seem to have been deleted from her acct. The ss I have left don't add to anything tbh.

I only have ss from before I left the game, most were from her acct of her children without GR. but they seem to have been deleted from her acct. The ss I have left don't add to anything tbh.

(bolded by me)

Well that's a bit worrying.

Sorry I didn't come here earlier, I been a silent guest for last few week or so. My bad ��

I am guessing that passwords are required to log on to this type of gaming site. What would be the possibility of finding out when her posts and pictures were deleted. If GR as I read at some point, had passwords , could the deletions be tracked back to him or any person who might have deleted them?

What would be the benefit of another deleting her posts?

And with passwords I guess another could post in her place.That is why last log in would be valuable.

Sorry I didn't come here earlier, I been a silent guest for last few week or so. My bad ��

Pob -- welcome and thank you for any/all input. The 'veterans' on here have tried working thru so many scenarios and its refreshing to have new, valuable input.

Question about the gaming screenshots -- you mention that alot has been deleted. Maybe someone asked -- is this game something thru FB? That someone could have gone onto JR's account and deleted the info? Or is the game played via another site? If on another site, would be worrisome because it was mentioned earlier that GR provided access to LE on all of JR's/his (?) accounts. Would he really have access to even her games which it seems she did alot (around the kids' schedules but I think you said over span of 12hrs/day).

I am guessing that passwords are required to log on to this type of gaming site. What would be the possibility of finding out when her posts and pictures were deleted. If GR as I read at some point, had passwords , could the deletions be tracked back to him or any person who might have deleted them?

What would be the benefit of another deleting her posts?

And with passwords I guess another could post in her place.That is why last log in would be valuable.

On that game u don't need passwords, it recognises the devise when logging on, why the photos were deleted I can't say. But I can still access her posts, they are nothing more than how r u? type tho.

Pob -- welcome and thank you for any/all input. The 'veterans' on here have tried working thru so many scenarios and its refreshing to have new, valuable input.

Question about the gaming screenshots -- you mention that alot has been deleted. Maybe someone asked -- is this game something thru FB? That someone could have gone onto JR's account and deleted the info? Or is the game played via another site? If on another site, would be worrisome because it was mentioned earlier that GR provided access to LE on all of JR's/his (?) accounts. Would he really have access to even her games which it seems she did alot (around the kids' schedules but I think you said over span of 12hrs/day).

It's not FB based, thru another game programme site. The access goes thru the phone not a password. Damn, when was that acct last accessed? The phone used to access her acct?

I leave for a few hours and you guys are making "online gaming friends"? ;-)

Welcome Pob! It's great to get your opinion, I too would really be interested in hearing your theory.

How many of us were on the Wiki page at the same time looking up Civitas? ;-)

Was the red truck seen after or before it was rumored that there might be "something" happening regarding Jennifer in Pharsalia? I can't help but think it was a curious neighbor...moo.

Truck was seen day of finding her but not after!

I don't know how to post something from a different sight but if you all get a chance to look up a song I will wait by Mumford's and sons its quite intereesting i noticed it was played this am hmmmm

Interesting that ES posted this on her fb page around noon today.

It's not FB based, thru another game programme site. The access goes thru the phone not a password. Damn, when was that acct last accessed? The phone used to access her acct?

Googled "Kingdom of Camelot" and it showed a lot of program sites to get on the game. FaceBook is ruled out as per above quote. There are Android & Google Play Games ways to play the Game.

IIRC JR's phone was an Apple I-phone....googled "iphone "Kingdom of Camelot" and found this:

Kabam Community Forums
community.kabam.com/
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North is a new game in the popular Kingdoms of Camelot setting, the first Kabam Mobile Game for iPhone and iPad and ...

I do not know enough about this game to know if each type of phone/FB game is different or if they all go to the same main "Kingdom of Camelot"????

Pob's quote makes it sound like the iphone version of the game is just played and instant messaged through your iphone.

I have an Android (Samsung) and only found it on Google Play Store.

Dear God..Please Bless the Renz Family & Jennifer's Three Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member