Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you think I meant by my comment??? I do not believe she ran off:waitasec: I referring to the post by LD where she said that he didn't have any of her passwords. Just because she played this game from her phone doesn't mean that she didn't use any other devices to access the net and if she had her passwords saved then he wouldn't need to know them. I'm guessing that may be the case with FB, considering he went in and deleted stuff.

eta if I have misunderstood you, please forgive me as I'm rather sleep deprived after a rough night with a sick child ;)

Sorry for the misunderstanding...I didn't believe you thought she ran off....I was just hypothesizing as to how a spouse would act when a spouse goes "missing"....if he really believed she ran off...then why tamper with her accounts?

I understand that all the passwords are connected..my curiosity is when he tampered with the accounts that would illustrate more of what he was thinking.

One thing to access an account...another thing to delete and change things on an account....

About the Song "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons, Meaning of the words: “Well I came home / Like a stone / And I fell heavy into your arms / These days of dust / Which we’ve known / Will blow away with this new sun,” Mumford sings to begin the song. Much of ‘Babel’ was inspired by their relentless touring schedule. This package of musical poetry is simply about missing someone you care very deeply for — a sentiment every country fan can get behind."

As a country & blue grass music fan myself, I'm thinking more like; Rascal Flatts-I Won't Let Go, would be more appropriate, lovinglife...jmo..

[video=youtube;N5gBxKEgZqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gBxKEgZqM[/video]

Sorry for the misunderstanding...I didn't believe you thought she ran off....I was just hypothesizing as to how a spouse would act when a spouse goes "missing"....if he really believed she ran off...then why tamper with her accounts?

I understand that all the passwords are connected..my curiosity is when he tampered with the accounts that would illustrate more of what he was thinking.

One thing to access an account...another thing to delete and change things on an account....

I see that now (coffee has kicked in lol), all good :) I agree with the above.

The thing is:
1) IF she ran off...she would most definitely still be playing the game as it is an addiction...

2)IF you had no idea what happened to your spouse...why on God's green earth would you even touch their own private games and FB account....you are in a state of flux...so you would most likely leave them as they are so she could come home to the them....as they are HERS.

3)IF you knew your wife is not alive....then you have all the control over all her accounts and do as you wish.

Pob- is there a way to find out when pics and texts were deleted?

BBM Ask when pics and texts were deleted...probably asking others that play the game or game administrators???

Tbh, I very much doubt it IMO. She spoke to everybody on the game, with no one in particular, but again I left there about 3 weeks before she disappeared.

Just curious how did you hear about Jennifer's dissappearance? If you left the gaming site 3 weeks prior? It seems like a pretty regional news story to have been of interest in the UK. Is it common for players of this game to share their real names and locations with a whole gaming community on a chatsite? You say she engaged many folks, so she was known by her screen name as well as her real name? And she spoke freely of her children? This doesn't sound like any gaming community i have heard of, where most people maintain some sort of persona or are at least stingy with real personal information.

Mostly curious about how news of the dissapearance was first made on this website where she interacted with multiple people.

I guess it would only take one person who knows her real name, to find out about her disappearance and tell other players who have had contact with her.

I am having other thoughts about this right now, but am still mulling over them.

Are we all brainstorming tonite? It seems to be so quite on here, :waitasec::fence:

I guess it would only take one person who knows her real name, to find out about her disappearance and tell other players who have had contact with her.

I am having other thoughts about this right now, but am still mulling over them.

Red herring, feeling the need to be careful here.:twocents:

Just curious how did you hear about Jennifer's dissappearance? If you left the gaming site 3 weeks prior? It seems like a pretty regional news story to have been of interest in the UK. Is it common for players of this game to share their real names and locations with a whole gaming community on a chatsite? You say she engaged many folks, so she was known by her screen name as well as her real name? And she spoke freely of her children? This doesn't sound like any gaming community i have heard of, where most people maintain some sort of persona or are at least stingy with real personal information.

Mostly curious about how news of the dissapearance was first made on this website where she interacted with multiple people.

Bettylou4you, many, if not most folks get their news from the internet. Below is a UK MS Media article, but from a search of Drudge 2013 and Yahoo news, which are worldwide news orgs;

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Jennifer+Ramsaran

Husband of Jennifer Ramsaran Speaks Out 03/01/2013

Body identified as Jennifer Ramsaran
A body found off Center Road in the town of Pharsalia on Tuesday has been positively identified as being that of Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old Chenango County mother who was last seen alive on Dec. 11, Chenango Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr. confirmed today.

Read More-

BBM

One News Page United Kingdom > News Videos > Jennifer Ramsaran Vehicle Location
Read more at http://www.onenewspage.co.uk/video/...aran-Vehicle-Location.htm#hqBWgoG4MMLSDdgF.99

Jennifer Ramsaran Vehicle Location

Could JR have added an online friend to her Facebook? I play a game through my iPhone and a few of my online friends know my real name and I have also added some of them to my Facebook.

Are we all brainstorming tonite? It seems to be so quite on here, :waitasec::fence:

Hey- I have been lurking- was on earlier but had a busy day at home today. Haven't had much to contribute so I haven't said much. My apologies. I do like that we have a gamer here giving us some insight into that side of Jennifer. I am still trying to process that piece as it seems that game is a little different from the ones I have played.

I haven't seen an Obit out yet- anyone else? Hoping for a COD tomorrow, maybe a Press Conference, we need Justice for Jennifer!

Could JR have added an online friend to her Facebook? I play a game through my iPhone and a few of my online friends know my real name and I have also added some of them to my Facebook.

I've exchanged info (email addresses usually as I don't FB much) with people I meet online before too. I'm very careful and haven't done it with many, but I don't find it unusual. In fact, I met my husband online. :moo:

Has anyone asked if GR played the same game? My DH and I frequently play the same games, join guilds together, etc.

Hopefully this is ok to post.

I joined the game to see what the interface is like. It seems to set up like farmville. Your neighbors are your FB friends. I just signed up and had an option to view an alliance list. In the alliance list there is a list of players, when you click , you get the option to message that player.

There is a global chat option, it seems that this is for all players. There is also an alliance chat option. Only those in the alliance can chat in this tab.

I find this odd because it is very similar to farmville, but a previous post by LD said it was nothing of the sort: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8827297&postcount=926 :waitasec:

Edited to add:
Played for a little bit: It's pretty much like farmville, just different theme :/

I completely agree with your scenario .. as for COD, I just can't guess until we have it for sure... although yours sounds very plausible. While lying in the car, she could have been bleeding from the mouth or something too.

Then to add what you've said above .. doesn't it look so obvious? I have to believe LE are waiting for enough forensic proof for an arrest, because this silence is deafening.

Well, there's the rub...forensic proof. I've been racking my brain for what sort of forensic proof would link him to the crime.

I'm just hoping the "protegee" will wake up and realize she stands a good chance of become the next Stacy Peterson, and goes to the police immediately with what she knows.

Are there homes near where she was found? The man who found her said he noticed something at the end of his driveway, across the road, right? (according to a poster here, so hearsay still) .. so there are some houses / farms on that road closeby, I'm assuming.
I'm wondering if anyone on that road noticed a vehicle that wasn't normally in that area, driving on that road for the last couple of months. I'm sure whoever it was, they drove by quite often to see if the snow had revealed her yet.

Or perhaps included that stretch of road while running.

Yep, prolly a searcher nanasbabes, or hunter, etc. A perp would not want to be witnessed suspiciously riding up & down a road near the body disposal site, imo..

I had a friend who rode country roads frequently due to them eventually becoming extinct. Guess, he was reminiscing.

Well, I don't think a searcher would have been driving fast. And I don't think the suspect we have in mind gives a lot of thought to his actions and words.

Well, there's the rub...forensic proof. I've been racking my brain for what sort of forensic proof would link him to the crime.

I'm just hoping the "protegee" will wake up and realize she stands a good chance of become the next Stacy Peterson, and goes to the police immediately with what she knows.

BBM

I hope ES realizes that when this goes to trial, all her dirty laundry will be confirmed and aired for all the world to see! Especially if, by chance, this case becomes nationally recognized. Maybe then she will finally have to suffer for the greatest sin a "best friend" could ever commit. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz