Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine any place on Center Road even having a camera -- or not even near, for that matter.

That's the same thing I was thinking about with regard to whether he ran to the YMCA from his house or from the apartments. If he was running from his house, he would have come to the corner of Hwy 23 and Broad Street from the east, but if he were coming from the Plank Road apartments, he would have come from the north or west -- but I don't think there's any cameras on that corner - there's a street light, but probably not a camera. I can't even think of any businesses on the route that would run from the apartments to the Y (if he stayed on the road). Although, if he cut through the park straight over the Broad Street, there may be cameras at the school or hospital that may have picked him up (or maybe a teacher out on the school yard, or hospital employee may have noticed him). I can't imagine that many runners would be out on a rainy day in December.

There may be a camera at the North Broad/ Rte 23 intersection. It could be the funeral home -R.J. Fahy- mentioned on a fb page in reference to Jennifer's service. Also there is a Vet's office near that intersection. Farther down rte 23 ( is it Pleasant street in Norwich?) there is a Church and a Dr. office. Either might have a camera outside. Many businesses do.

<modsnip>
Which brings up the question of motive.

Was the affair really over?

Why not just get a divorce? Because she would get the kids?

And I am SERIOUSLY disturbed that those conversations on the game were deleted. What would be the motive behind that?? Most likely because, as POB has said, there was nothing to them. That sort of makes it hard to assert that she had some sort of "special friend" online that she ran away with.

good point. If she supposedly didn't leave for the mall until around 10, she'd probably have played for a little while that morning.

And that brings up another thought. If I were going to spend a day Christmas shopping at the mall, and it's a 3 hour round trip to get there, I think I would have headed off earlier than 10. Otherwise, I'd be having to drive home after dark -- running risk of hitting a deer or something.

Not to mention rush hour leaving Syracuse between 3-5pm. The traffic is terrible at that time of day especially around Destiny. I lived in Syracuse for several years and I -690 and 81 S are crazy that time of day so if she had made several trips ( as mentioned by GR in MSM article) she would have known about the traffic.

I just had a vision of a CCTV still of someone flexing.
flex.gif

Bahahaha!!!! I'd like to see those fools dropped off in the middle of the Mojavi with a canteen between 'em. :desert:

And I am SERIOUSLY disturbed that those conversations on the game were deleted. What would be the motive behind that?? Most likely because, as POB has said, there was nothing to them. That sort of makes it hard to assert that she had some sort of "special friend" online that she ran away with.

I think there are a few motive "options" here- not sure how much of our past forums you have read, but the affair is only the tip of the iceberg unfortunately. Totallly with you on "Why not just get a divorce" seriously- why do people have to kill a spouse instead of separate?

Not only does the deleted game information come across as disturbing but so does the FB info that was deleted & changed. I would think knowing your loved one was missing you wouldn't touch a thing, make sure to leave it as is so that LE could get the most of the information at any time should something come up later. Especially if something terrible should happen, then the family has somewhere to go that the loved one had been & had documented things they were a part of. I have seen people go to loved ones FB's that have passed on & "talk" to them about how much they are missed. JMO though....

Someone floated a theory that GR could have posed as a gamer. If in fact that did happen, there would have been a trail back to him on the gaming site. notice I said theory.

Someone floated a theory that GR could have posed as a gamer. If in fact that did happen, there would have been a trail back to him on the gaming site. notice I said theory.

I'm hoping LE knows A LOT about GR's online activities and just isn't saying yet, even to GR.

Long time lurker here. This is a race that Jennifer, Remy and ES all ran in this past summer with the results online. I assume all runners start at one start time - Remy and ES finish together at 38 minutes - Jennifer 4 minutes behind... How long was this affair really going on? So sad :(. I also couldn't believe the Mumford and Son song lyrics and that someone would actually post that to their Facebook with all that is happening!
http://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htm

BBM

Perhaps, RG forgot to mention that Jennifer had run a little when he spoke to CC/LD about his wife:

Snipped

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games&#8230;things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner&#8230;to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

deer/coyote cams are located on many back roads throughout the county.

there are cams in businesses (at least one) he would have (possibly purposely) ran by on his way to the Y.

:what:

Can a local contact this business and ask if LE has asked for the tapes? If not they should supply them. TIA

There may be a camera at the North Broad/ Rte 23 intersection. It could be the funeral home -R.J. Fahy- mentioned on a fb page in reference to Jennifer's service. Also there is a Vet's office near that intersection. Farther down rte 23 ( is it Pleasant street in Norwich?) there is a Church and a Dr. office. Either might have a camera outside. Many businesses do.

Good to know. Hopefully a camera somewhere captured his actions that morning.

BBM

Perhaps, RG forgot to mention that Jennifer had run a little when he spoke to CC/LD about his wife:

Snipped

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games…things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner…to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Yep just another insult to JR, oh no she doesnt run she just tries to act like she does.
When in fact, JR was in quite a lot of the same races as GR and ES. Oh and her times were not even that far behind them. Seems someone didn't appreciate JR catching up with them.

I think there are a few motive "options" here- not sure how much of our past forums you have read, but the affair is only the tip of the iceberg unfortunately. Totallly with you on "Why not just get a divorce" seriously- why do people have to kill a spouse instead of separate?

no gains in life insurance via the separation/divorce route?
plus, no having to forfeit 1/2 of one's pension, pay out 33% of income for child support, plus maintenance, and 1/2 of all shared property.

:twocents:

Not to mention rush hour leaving Syracuse between 3-5pm. The traffic is terrible at that time of day especially around Destiny. I lived in Syracuse for several years and I -690 and 81 S are crazy that time of day so if she had made several trips ( as mentioned by GR in MSM article) she would have known about the traffic.

Another good point!!

Anyone know if GR is having JR cremated?
Wonder if there are stats out there citing how many husbands of murdered wives have their wives cremated?
Seems like a smart move re: evidence.
Not so smart, IMO, as it relates to public opinion, specifically a jury of his peers.

:jail:

<modsnip>
"The truth will come out. it ALWAYS does." ~ GR

:snake:

no gains in life insurance via the separation/divorce route?
plus, no having to forfeit 1/2 of one's pension, pay out 33% of income for child support, plus maintenance, and 1/2 of all shared property.

:twocents:

True, her death would bring financial gain. Divorce would bring financial loss.

Possibly, and possibly not, Abigail. If there was a well planned and orchestrated character assassination plot carried out to make her seem to be unfit to care for the children. Seed planting, imo...

This antiquated strategy has been used since Mary Magdalene. She was portrayed as a prostitute to sway public opinion..

BBM

Snipped

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games…things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner…to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

The link took me back to that posting by Lavanda/ cc: It is even more upsetting now. How absolutely inappropriate of her to even comment on who Jennifer was and what Jennifer might have felt? This women never met Jennifer and only talked to GR. I really think there is a problem that the family of Jennifer ( The Renz family) should at some point deal with. This women took liberties at the least. If someone I had never met, publicly ( and the internet is public) made these kind of characterizations about me I would be livid. Words like "as opposed to attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. attempts to fit in." The whole thing is so humiliating towards Jennifer. Now that we know she is dead, it is even more so. I hope CC realizes her mistake and falls on her knees begging Jennifer's birth family for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz