Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, many folks are getting frustrated at the seemingly slow investigation in Jennifer Ramsaran's case. Websleuthers have contributed in bringing many innocent victims Justice by being persistent, open minded, and fair when sleuthing cases. The one common denominator in the cases that have ended in Justice for the innocent victim is that we have a motto; 'Never, ever, ever give up'.. Leave no rock unturned...

'TEAM JENNIFER CREED'
If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. I will not hear those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginnings, and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal.
I will never consider defeat, and I will remove from my vocabulary such words as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, failure, and retreat, for these are the words of fools and cowards.
When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward, I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails, I will make another. When others cease their struggle, then mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.
'Never ever, ever quit and Jennifer Ramsaran's murderer will be brought to Justice and she can then, Rest in Peace'...

nice creed, fox...mind if i borrow it?

The big gain for a narcissist when "getting someone out of the way" is that she was the problem not me, with her gone a narcissist could say I am fine, look at me, all's well here".In divorce the voice of the other is heard far and wide and the narcissist can't control what comes out. A dead wife means no secrets get out and the narcissist can still be the good guy/ women. Oh, you know..the right one, the good one, the hero, the father, the winner!

Yes, good point. Plus it could be the ultimate act of control.

In the case of a woman who had her husband shot on the beach some years ago, she was taken into custody at the wake.

during the wake, or after?
did she and her husband have kids together that were present?

~ asking for a friend.

:cooler:

<modsnip>
BBM

No, the affair wasn't over.

Imo- tryst means someone else besides the mistress of the affair. I wonder how many different DNA samples were obtained from the van? I would imagine a married mistress being very upset that their affair partner is having a tryst with another.

Imo- tryst means someone else besides the mistress of the affair. I wonder how many different DNA samples were obtained from the van? I would imagine a married mistress being very upset that their affair partner is having a tryst with another.

Ha, hilarious a mistress would assume that their lover would be faithful. He cheated on his wife, why wouldn't he cheat on her. He doesn't have to pay her alimony.

Not sure how "good" one is at it, as that can be subjective.
2 deaths (one a suicide, and 1 a murder) of people whose lives one "interjected oneself into intimately" under one's loose belt?
Not a good track record, depending on how you look at it.

What is this alluding to, if anything?

I think your right about intentionally keeping his head in the sand, or hes trying to figure out what his next move is. If I were him I would be feeling a little concerned for my safety.

If I were his wife, I'd be concerned for my safety.

Years ago, my sister's husband cheated on her, and eventually divorced her to marry the mistress. And, of course, once they were married, the mistress/new wife could never trust him. If he had an affair with the first wife, what's to keep him from doing it again? That 2nd marriage only lasted a couple years.

People tend to repeat their sins -- especially if they get by with it the first time.

OK, so I ran my scenario by my husband, and his immediate question was, "Well, if he's supposed to be working, why is he out running and going to the Y in the middle of the day?" He pointed out that it would take an hour or more to run to the Y, then say, an hour workout, and then another hour or more to run back (because of course, he wouldn't have known that E would have been there to give him a ride home), so that would be consuming over 3 hours in the middle of the day. And I said, "Well, I guess if you're working from home, as long as you get your 8 hours in, or get the tasks completed, that it wouldn't matter what time you worked." But my husband said that a project manager would need to be doing just that -- and that he'd need to be communicating with other folks and having online meetings and such. Back in the 90's when IBM in Broome Co. downsized, most of the operations moved down to Atlanta and Texas, so presumably he'd be communicating and working with folks in the Eastern and Central time zones, so being gone for large chunks of the day seemed odd to my husband. He's wondering if that were a regular habit, or just something he did on that one day.

OK, so I ran my scenario by my husband, and his immediate question was, "Well, if he's supposed to be working, why is he out running and going to the Y in the middle of the day?" He pointed out that it would take an hour or more to run to the Y, then say, an hour workout, and then another hour or more to run back (because of course, he wouldn't have known that E would have been there to give him a ride home), so that would be consuming over 3 hours in the middle of the day. And I said, "Well, I guess if you're working from home, as long as you get your 8 hours in, or get the tasks completed, that it wouldn't matter what time you worked." But my husband said that a project manager would need to be doing just that -- and that he'd need to be communicating with other folks and having online meetings and such. Back in the 90's when IBM in Broome Co. downsized, most of the operations moved down to Atlanta and Texas, so presumably he'd be communicating and working with folks in the Eastern and Central time zones, so being gone for large chunks of the day seemed odd to my husband. He's wondering if that were a regular habit, or just something he did on that one day.

'A Salute to your hubby Abigail'.. Excellent points for investigators, too..

What is this alluding to, if anything?

it's eluding to ES, who had a long-standing affair with Jen's husband.
the "if anything" part was just some sprinkles of karma added in for good measure.

:)

Seems we may have several narcissists on our hands...

ETA: not meaning anyone here, to be clear.

Clu... Do you remember when Katrina Smith's husband was taken into custody?

Wasn't it right after the memorial service?

TIA

I think so, but not sure.
I feel that if LE is ready to make an arrest, they should do it before any services, if the suspect is a family member. The suspect should not be allowed to be at the victim's funeral, it is a final disgrace.

I feel that if LE is ready to make an arrest, they should do it before any services, if the suspect is a family member. The suspect should not be allowed to be at the victim's funeral, it is a final disgrace.

IMO behavior witnessed at a memorial service can be very telling and possibly useful in a court of law...

I think it gets tricky with kids involved.
They love their dad and need him to be there for them during the services.
Just thinking that would be doubly traumatic for them to see him hauled away before the service, and they wouldn't be able to focus on saying goodbye to their mom.
Those poor babies. So sad.

I think it gets tricky with kids involved.
They love their dad and need him to be their for them during the services.
Just thinking that would be doubly traumatic for them to see him hauled away before the service, and they wouldn't be able to focus on saying goodbye to their mom.
Those poor babies. So sad.

I was just going to post that. Agreed.

Jilllian, are you convinced,with the knowledge you have, that GR is involved?

(argh... My playbook autofinishes words and keeps trying to make GR into 'GREAT' - so frustrating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz