Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So WHEN would he have been able to do that without being seen? Surely it would have to have been under the cover of darkness?

Maybe on one of his runs. Left the van in a garage and retrieved it later.

That's something I would like to know actually- has GR continued his running since Jennifer disappeared? And if he has, has he been alone?

My dear Grandmother is with Jesus now, but I still post to her fb page on her birthday, Mother's Day and especially when a new grandbaby is born - she would be so happy.

My Aunt has the password but left it up for us.

jmo

BTW, I lit a candle for Jennifer. Prayers for Justice. Nobody can stop our prayers.

Saw on the news a couple of weeks ago where a woman received a dozen roses on Valentines Day from her husband. She told the delivery guy, my husband died last year. He said that the husband had prepaid for a dozen roses to be delivered to her for life..

RIP Jennifer Ramsaran..

So WHEN would he have been able to do that without being seen? Surely it would have to have been under the cover of darkness?

Perhaps it was a quick shove out the van as you're driving by .. it's a fairly desolate road, isn't it?

OR maybe she was gone the night before .. I wonder if the kids really did see her that morning.. I've never seen anything regarding that in MSM. Then he'd take her van the next day, park it at the apartment and run to the Y to have a sauna. The kids would think she was home because her van was in the driveway.

if there was any information regarding jennifer leaving willingly, i wonder too why it hasn't been made public. i would thing if there was, just as someone else mentioned, that GR would be screaming it from the rooftops, y'know? he's divulged very private details of his intimate life (sexual affair) to the public, so why not divulge information that prove that Jen ran away? doesn't make sense, imo.

who besides GR is assuming Jennifer had an online relationship??? those were his words only, not confirmed by anyone else. she played games online, and that was the only thing that's been confirmed, correct?

I haven't heard that anything in regards to Jennifers activities have been confirmed or denied by LE. All of those statements came from CC/LD or GR.

Perhaps it was a quick shove out the van as you're driving by .. it's a fairly desolate road, isn't it?

OR maybe she was gone the night before .. I wonder if the kids really did see her that morning.. I've never seen anything regarding that in MSM. Then he'd take her van the next day, park it at the apartment and run to the Y to have a sauna. The kids would think she was home because her van was in the driveway.

Yes... I have been thinking along those lines, too...

I wonder who, outside of GR and kids (?)... Saw Jen last?

I wonder if there was a gathering the night before...party?..

Good times turned bad?

Just thinking of any/all scenarios...

JMO

We don't know what time the children last saw her do we? If they didn't see her that morning, I would think it likely he did it during the night.

IMO

I believe a poster...LD(?)... Said the kids saw her that morning...

but could she have been "sleeping"...?

I believe a poster...LD(?)... Said the kids saw her that morning...

but could she have been "sleeping"...?

In an early MSM article; Kids said everything was normal that morning.

Thanks for that, I couldn't remember:blushing:

I still don't think someone would risk moving her during the day.

I think you could easily do it during the day. Possible scenario:
Kids leave for school around 8. He drugs her coffee/tea, then when she falls asleep, puts a plastic bag over her head. She could have been dead within 15 minutes after the kids were out the door.
Then, back the van up to the house (did they have a garage?) - remove her clothing (to make it appear her murdurer was a sex offender if her body was ever found), wrap her up in something. Pick her up and put her in the back of the van (having seen numerous shots of his biceps, no problem picking her up even if she were around 190. He's an athlete who works out all the time.
Then, by this time it's around 8:30, drive the body out to Center Road -- that would take about 30 minutes from Sheff Road (this is when rigor mortis would have set in). Center Road would not have a lot of traffic on it around 9 AM (kids have already left for school, and people left for work -- although most people out there have farms). It would take less than 3 minutes for him to pull the van over to the side of the road (nothing out in that area except trees and some seasonal cabins), run to the back of the van, unwrap her, and toss her over the slope.
Then drive the van to Plankview Manor (discarding of whatever was wrapped around her body quickly along the way, and possibly tossing her phone out the window (although that could have been done the next day). It would take 20 minutes to get to Plankview manor - -he could be there around 9:30. Pull the van in (not many people around mid-morning -- people would have left for work -- plus no one would be paying attention to a van pulling in to a parking lot). Hop out and jog to the YMCA.
It's only about 1/2 mile from Plankview Manor to Broad Street where the YMCA is in Norwich (if you're cutting through empty lots and parking lots). So, he could have been at the YMCA as early as 9:30, having killed Jennifer, and only needing 50 to 60 minutes of un-accounted for time to disposed of her body and van, and arrive at the Y where witnesses could observe his presence.

I know this was mentioned before, but I can't find it. Center rd looks paved on googlemaps - but there are a couple of roads off it that look like dirt roads. Is that the case?

I think you could easily do it during the day. Possible scenario:
Kids leave for school around 8. He drugs her coffee/tea, then when she falls asleep, puts a plastic bag over her head. She could have been dead within 15 minutes after the kids were out the door.
Then, back the van up to the house (did they have a garage?) - remove her clothing (to make it appear her murdurer was a sex offender if her body was ever found), wrap her up in something. Pick her up and put her in the back of the van (having seen numerous shots of his biceps, no problem picking her up even if she were around 190. He's an athlete who works out all the time.
Then, by this time it's around 8:30, drive the body out to Center Road -- that would take about 30 minutes from Sheff Road (this is when rigor mortis would have set in). Center Road would not have a lot of traffic on it around 9 AM (kids have already left for school, and people left for work -- although most people out there have farms). It would take less than 3 minutes for him to pull the van over to the side of the road (nothing out in that area except trees and some seasonal cabins), run to the back of the van, unwrap her, and toss her over the slope.
Then drive the van to Plankview Manor (discarding of whatever was wrapped around her body quickly along the way, and possibly tossing her phone out the window (although that could have been done the next day). It would take 20 minutes to get to Plankview manor - -he could be there around 9:30. Pull the van in (not many people around mid-morning -- people would have left for work -- plus no one would be paying attention to a van pulling in to a parking lot). Hop out and jog to the YMCA.
It's only about 1/4 mile from Plankview Manor to the YMCA in Norwich. So, he could have been at the YMCA as early as 9:30, having killed Jennifer, and only needing 50 to 60 minutes of un-accounted for time to disposed of her body and van, and arrive at the Y where witnesses could observe his presence.

Good post Abigail. I'm assuming you are a local?

I know this was mentioned before, but I can't find it. Center rd looks paved on googlemaps - but there are a couple of roads off it that look like dirt roads. Is that the case?

Center Rd is oil and stone. Pretty muddy when its wet. Yes, there are miles of seasonal roads and truck trails in the immediate area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg