Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no they said they didn't but it is strange after i mentioned it that it is gone to

I find that very strange too. What could it hurt to just see if questions might have sparked something he didnt realize was relevant? Like I've seen mentioned I am sure LE would welcome any kind of input, even if it leads no where. I have been skipping around trying to get caught up since although I was reading some of your threads I missed much within them - are you saying that after you asked if POB contacted them he said no and has not been back since? Was this awihle ago, I remember seeing he was from another country so possibly just the time difference has kept him from being back? I was happy to have seen a real person who played on the games we have heard bits and pieces about join into the conversation, was hoping more light could have been shed I suppose :banghead:

I find that very strange too. What could it hurt to just see if questions might have sparked something he didnt realize was relevant? Like I've seen mentioned I am sure LE would welcome any kind of input, even if it leads no where. I have been skipping around trying to get caught up since although I was reading some of your threads I missed much within them - are you saying that after you asked if POB contacted them he said no and has not been back since? Was this awihle ago, I remember seeing he was from another country so possibly just the time difference has kept him from being back? I was happy to have seen a real person who played on the games we have heard bits and pieces about join into the conversation, was hoping more light could have been shed I suppose :banghead:

Pob said they would contact LE

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #7

We haven't heard back since then - so we are hoping they have.

interested101 - any other thoughts - we've sort of come to a standstill

I think Pob offered all that he had, didnt seem to be much. I hope that he contacted LE, but IMO the whole gaming thing is irrelevant to Jennifers death.
You seem to have been following this case closely, would love to hear your theory on what happened to Jennifer

Hello WS I have been reading this forum and following this case for a bit of time now and decided to join in. I too am praying that Law Enforcement knows much more then at this point anyone does and has a direction they are pursuing.

:wagon: interested101!!!!!

Always nice to "see" a new face!

Hello WS I have been reading this forum and following this case for a bit of time now and decided to join in. I too am praying that Law Enforcement knows much more then at this point anyone does and has a direction they are pursuing.

As you've been reading and following Jen's case - do you have any ideas yourself that you have not yet seen discussed? :)

Hi all i reveived conformation the tote was there and not part of this case with jen that it was there then and they checked it out

That's good you heard back. You did the right thing, reporting it.

Honestly, I have gone back and fourth on many different issues and scenarios played out in my head. In certain ways I agree with a lot of your posts and theories that have been presented on this site. My main hang ups I suppose are after all this time, with having found JR, the time LE has had her cell phone, spent searching her home, I'm sure interviewing GR, friends, family her children --- after all of this, I find it hard to understand unless GR is the worlds in some ways dumbest murderer but in other ways since there has been no arrest - GR would have to be a very calculated murderer. It just does not add up to me how one could have done this and gotten away with it for so long, without even a public statement from the police naming him a prime suspect or person of interest - or without action especially because children are involved that are in his care. I have to have more faith in LE then to assume that they have crucial evidence linking him to his wifes murder but they have not done anything yet about it? Its all very frustrating to me that more hasnt been officially released - and I can only pray that this does not turn into some sort of cold case where answers are never granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanasbabes
Hi all i reveived conformation the tote was there and not part of this case with jen that it was there then and they checked it out

That's good you heard back. You did the right thing, reporting it.

Then, I am curious as to why it is missing now that it is no longer a protected crime scene. Did someone remove it or did animals drag it off? Did animals drag other items off as they often do at disposal sites. Was the forest area around where JR's remains were located thoroughly searched?

After watching the video of center road, wildlife could probably be a very good option - wind possibly another? Again hoping that I am not simply being naive here but I have to assume that LE was thorough in searching the surrounding area where a high profiled case for an area seemingly small, of a missing womans body being found and that they did not overlook anything - just my hope and opinions.

Honestly, I have gone back and fourth on many different issues and scenarios played out in my head. In certain ways I agree with a lot of your posts and theories that have been presented on this site. My main hang ups I suppose are after all this time, with having found JR, the time LE has had her cell phone, spent searching her home, I'm sure interviewing GR, friends, family her children --- after all of this, I find it hard to understand unless GR is the worlds in some ways dumbest murderer but in other ways since there has been no arrest - GR would have to be a very calculated murderer. It just does not add up to me how one could have done this and gotten away with it for so long, without even a public statement from the police naming him a prime suspect or person of interest - or without action especially because children are involved that are in his care. I have to have more faith in LE then to assume that they have crucial evidence linking him to his wifes murder but they have not done anything yet about it? Its all very frustrating to me that more hasnt been officially released - and I can only pray that this does not turn into some sort of cold case where answers are never granted.

It's hard to understand why LE is being so quiet - but they have from the very start. I think it takes a while to get tox back, not sure, and it seems like it has been forever with the phone.

It has been mentioned that they have had another case in the area, that has been through court 3 times, maybe they're are just being very carefull.

I'm sure if they do have something, we won't hear about it until they want us to.

Honestly, I have gone back and fourth on many different issues and scenarios played out in my head. In certain ways I agree with a lot of your posts and theories that have been presented on this site. My main hang ups I suppose are after all this time, with having found JR, the time LE has had her cell phone, spent searching her home, I'm sure interviewing GR, friends, family her children --- after all of this, I find it hard to understand unless GR is the worlds in some ways dumbest murderer but in other ways since there has been no arrest - GR would have to be a very calculated murderer.

Respectfully snipped

BBM

This is what I keep thinking, no killer can be this dumb, right?

• Happen to be the last to see JR :rubberducky:
  • Allegedly had a "tryst" with JRs best friend :rubberducky:
  • Found the phone :rubberducky:
  • Running around town on the day of her disappearance :rubberducky:
How does that saying go: If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck. Its probably a duck :rubberducky:.

Everything seems so strange and just mishandled (not by LE). I can't really tell if it's misguided people, insensitive people or what. This whole thing has been weird. The pictures, interviews, no billboards, no reward.

I agree. I just try to always look at all sides of things, very analytical, as you are all seemingly as well. I again have gone back and forth in my mind, is this a statistically plausible case where GR for whatever reason did this to his wife? Could he just be a full of himself, unfaithful man but in no way a killer? Did this online game and meeting people via the internet somehow enter into JR's awful story? Could this have been random? Could she have met someone online, while her marriage was obviously not in the best of states? Again like you all I'm assuming, I'm just trying to find a scenario that makes complete sense and puts every puzzle piece together??????? I just find it impossible to believe that there is not more information out there then not only LE has, but anyone that is critical in this case.

My anxiety level would be quite high!!!:panic: Do you think that maybe she just does not grasp the situation, or that she may be choosing to NOT help publicly? I searched for my missing best friend for 35 years...I never stopped...but since I was young, I missed a clue right in front of my face...but I did find her.
If it had been me, even with the alleged trysting or whatever, I think I would have to certainly look out for my bff....the husband had tons of support with other folks...Maybe the song on her page said it all...just waiting :waiting:...I do hope that she has sought some counseling...I would be beside myself...forever. :heart:

:heart: BearAngel:...
You found your friend after 35 years... And you never gave up! :bowdown:

I do wonder how the anxiety ridden BFF of Jen's is holding it together right now...
I would think that the association with the DH would only take the anxiety to a higher level!

JMO

I just don't understand how someone could be so stupid in so many ways, yet not have left one complete tie to this murder so that LE has not made an arrest? Again I know we dont know everything, but what if LE is completely looking elsewhere due to something found on her phone, or a camera from either the mall, anywhere between all POI, etc. Just so much waiting. If I am this frustrated I cannot imagine what her family feels, whether GR is guilty or not - just the unknown~at least they have been able to lay her to rest, but when do they get full closure is the big question.

It's hard to understand why LE is being so quiet - but they have from the very start. I think it takes a while to get tox back, not sure, and it seems like it has been forever with the phone.

It has been mentioned that they have had another case in the area, that has been through court 3 times, maybe they're are just being very carefull.

I'm sure if they do have something, we won't hear about it until they want us to.

Yes, sleepinoz transparency doesn't seem to be their strong suit... Silence is the predators most lethal weapon and only leads to innocent lives lost and mounting cold cases, imo..

Imo, due to the efforts to silence awareness and volunteer search efforts in the Jennifer Ramsaran disappearance and murder, imo, coupled with the silence and lack of a press conference/transparency by the Chenango County Sheriff's Department. I am less than inspired by the progress for demanding Justice for the innocent victim up this point..

Sorry for my obvious frustration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member