Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think locals should design a Justice for Jennifer magnet for their cars. Send donations to the kids or her church with the money made. Just keep the pressure on LE and the perp.

I think locals should design a Justice for Jennifer magnet for their cars. Send donations to the kids or her church with the money made. Just keep the pressure on LE and the perp.

I am more than willing to help design these. If anyone local is interested just let me know.

I dont know if im just a sucker or what....but to be up front - I had a one night stand with a married ex of mine. It was something I tore myself up over for years and years, finally came clean after just not being able to deal with the guilt anymore. I mention this because I'm sure circumstances are so different in ways I couldn't imagine, but in the ways I can....OMG if after I had done that something had happened to my ex's wife, (who was not my bff but a friend) or my still married to husband; I can only imagine the added guilt and extreme emotion I would have felt. I guess just because I know that I'm not an evil person, but someone who did a very horrible thing that hurt many people. I'm only saying that IF there is any doubt about any true involvement not GR ;but JRS friend E in play when it comes to JR's death, then I guess I can't help but feel for what she must be going thru, if she truly is in any way like me or most women I know. But then again seeing what humans can do to others without remorse I do know that is also very possible, that she just doesnt care, just have to for a second put myself in her shoes and imagine the horror of my life if this were the case.

I am more than willing to help design these. If anyone local is interested just let me know.

Thank you Ana. I wonder if Cafe Press offers them. You do not have to spend any money just set your price and they sell it for you. Will look into it.

I dont know if im just a sucker or what....but to be up front - I had a one night stand with a married ex of mine. It was something I tore myself up over for years and years, finally came clean after just not being able to deal with the guilt anymore. I mention this because I'm sure circumstances are so different in ways I couldn't imagine, but in the ways I can....OMG if after I had done that something had happened to my ex's wife, (who was not my bff but a friend) or my still married to husband; I can only imagine the added guilt and extreme emotion I would have felt. I guess just because I know that I'm not an evil person, but someone who did a very horrible thing that hurt many people. I'm only saying that IF there is any doubt about any true involvement not GR ;but JRS friend E in play when it comes to JR's death, then I guess I can't help but feel for what she must be going thru, if she truly is in any way like me or most women I know. But then again seeing what humans can do to others without remorse I do know that is also very possible, that she just doesn't care, just have to for a second put myself in her shoes and imagine the horror of my life if this were the case.
Once might be something to forgive and work through, but it is my understanding that to quote a book title "Once is not enough" might be some folks motto JMO

I just don't understand how someone could be so stupid in so many ways, yet not have left one complete tie to this murder so that LE has not made an arrest? Again I know we dont know everything, but what if LE is completely looking elsewhere due to something found on her phone, or a camera from either the mall, anywhere between all POI, etc. Just so much waiting. If I am this frustrated I cannot imagine what her family feels, whether GR is guilty or not - just the unknown~at least they have been able to lay her to rest, but when do they get full closure is the big question.

i don't think it has anything to do with not having evidence.
we've had a murderer in town who was tried and convicted 3 times.
cost the tax payers a lot of money.
i agree - i can't imagine what JR's mom, dad, sister and children are feeling right now.

I dont know if im just a sucker or what....but to be up front - I had a one night stand with a married ex of mine. It was something I tore myself up over for years and years, finally came clean after just not being able to deal with the guilt anymore. I mention this because I'm sure circumstances are so different in ways I couldn't imagine, but in the ways I can....OMG if after I had done that something had happened to my ex's wife, (who was not my bff but a friend) or my still married to husband; I can only imagine the added guilt and extreme emotion I would have felt. I guess just because I know that I'm not an evil person, but someone who did a very horrible thing that hurt many people. I'm only saying that IF there is any doubt about any true involvement not GR ;but JRS friend E in play when it comes to JR's death, then I guess I can't help but feel for what she must be going thru, if she truly is in any way like me or most women I know. But then again seeing what humans can do to others without remorse I do know that is also very possible, that she just doesnt care, just have to for a second put myself in her shoes and imagine the horror of my life if this were the case.

I understand what you're saying and I definitely have things in my past that I wish I hadn't done, or regret doing, and I definitely don't believe mistakes can automatically make a person evil - however I guess I feel like if you make a mistake, all you can do is learn, apologise and move on.

I would say I hope that anyone who makes this particular mistake only ever makes it once.

A little confused by your post? Was your point that you feel somewhat sorry for ES? Unless your affair caused someone to be murdered I dont think you or "most women" could or would want to put yourself in her shoes.

Maybe Jillian can give us some ideas. Need to know her favorite color. Maybe the favorite color should be the background with "Justice for Jennifer" in WHite Letters? There are many shapes for the magnet: round, rectangular, square, etc.

BBM

your post makes me wonder why the "best friend" isn't guilt-ridden enough to advocate in finding jennifer's killer. she doesn't have a job, so why not advocated for the billboard money that CC's "organization" raised to be put toward reward money for the capture and conviction of jennifer's killer? certainly doesn't appear to be a grieving "friend." grieving friends don't continue affairs with their best friend's husband, and engage in other suspicious behaviors (that LE is aware of).

i personally have no sympathy for anyone calling themselves a "friend," (especially a "best friend") who sleeps with said friend's husband, whether it be a one-nighter, a once-a-nighter, or an "alcohol fueled tryst."

what she "is going through" is NOTHING compared to what jen's mother, father, sister, and children are going through.

Maybe Jillian can give us some ideas. Need to know her favorite color. Maybe the favorite color should be the background with "Justice for Jennifer" in WHite Letters? There are many shapes for the magnet: round, rectangular, square, etc.

I believe it's Blue, but Jillian would be able to confirm

Favorite color = blue.
What a great idea!

No of course no one was murdered after having gone missing for about 3 months in my situation. And I'm not saying I feel sorry for ES. I am only relating to a mistake I made where the consequences where in no way at this type of level. Like I said just cannot imagine being in her shoes, and if she proves to be a decent person who had no involvement or knowledge of what happened to JR then I cannot fathom the impact.

BBM

your post makes me wonder why the "best friend" isn't guilt-ridden enough to advocate in finding jennifer's killer. she doesn't have a job, so why not advocated for the billboard money that CC's "organization" raised to be put toward reward money for the capture and conviction of jennifer's killer? certainly doesn't appear to be a grieving "friend." grieving friends don't continue affairs with their best friend's husband, and engage in other suspicious behaviors (that LE is aware of).

i personally have no sympathy for anyone calling themselves a "friend," (especially a "best friend") who sleeps with said friend's husband, whether it be a one-nighter, a once-a-nighter, or an "alcohol fueled tryst."

what she "is going through" is NOTHING compared to what jen's mother, father, sister, and children are going through.

And absolutely NOTHING compared to what Jennifer went through

I understand what you're saying and I definitely have things in my past that I wish I hadn't done, or regret doing, and I definitely don't believe mistakes can automatically make a person evil - however I guess I feel like if you make a mistake, all you can do is learn, apologise and move on.

I would say I hope that anyone who makes this particular mistake only ever makes it once.

agreed, and well said. i should have said that, too.

ONCE is far different from say, SIX MONTHS!

:jail:

No of course no one was murdered after having gone missing for about 3 months in my situation. And I'm not saying I feel sorry for ES. I am only relating to a mistake I made where the consequences where in no way at this type of level. Like I said just cannot imagine being in her shoes, and if she proves to be a decent person who had no involvement or knowledge of what happened to JR then I cannot fathom the impact.

BBM - Impact to whom?

I was in no way comparing what ES was going thru to what JRs children, parents are going thru. I had read a recent post about her anxiety level, etc and only was looking at it from a different angle. In no way would I take away from JR's mom, dad, three kids, just thinknig out loud and viewing a possible different outlook.

Janeumayer... I love your ideas about the Justice for Jennifer magnets...
blue with white writing sounds perfect...

and thank you for your thoughtfulness in representing those that wish Justice for Jennifer comes swiftly!

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member