Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was welcomed and asked to offer any thoughts or different opinions and or outlooks after my first post. I am just offering again a different perspective, while fully seeing the one already very obviously presented in what I've read and respecting all and agreeing with much of what has already been posted about - just while looking at things less black and white I suppose. I always again like to look at things from all angels - again the victim is JR, and her family - nothing I feel on this in any way would take away from that!

I understand what you are saying Interested 101. As a decent person you have empathy for all involved. Yes ES made a terrible decision, that does not make her an evil person and does not make her the reason for JR's death. Thank you for stating what I had been feeling also.

And please don't anyone think that my deepest sympathies do not reside with JR's loved ones and for JR herself. I, like interested101, have my own reasons for understanding some of what ES must be going through and just looking at ES as a human being who is not perfect allows me to have empathy for her. She will have to live the rest of her life knowing what she did to her friend and her friends family and friends, also knowing that everyone knows about it and seem to have no qualms blaming her in some way for JR's death. She does not have an easy road ahead of her.

I understand what you are saying Interested 101. As a decent person you have empathy for all involved. Yes ES made a terrible decision, that does not make her an evil person and does not make her the reason for JR's death. Thank you for stating what I had been feeling also.
None of us are perfect, but the compassion and empathy level for all involved on WS is huge!:rocker:

decent [ˈdiːsənt]
adj
1. polite or respectable a decent family
2. proper and suitable; fitting a decent burial
3. conforming to conventions of sexual behaviour; not indecent
4. free of oaths, blasphemy, etc. decent language
5. good or adequate a decent wage
6. Informal kind; generous he was pretty decent to me
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decent

And please don't anyone think that my deepest sympathies do not reside with JR's loved ones and for JR herself. I, like interested101, have my own reasons for understanding some of what ES must be going through and just looking at ES as a human being who is not perfect allows me to have empathy for her. She will have to live the rest of her life knowing what she did to her friend and her friends family and friends, also knowing that everyone knows about it and seem to have no qualms blaming her in some way for JR's death. She does not have an easy road ahead of her.

I don't think she has an easy road ahead of her - but I don't think we are on the same road.

I guess all my empathy is being used up on Jennifer. She is after all, the victim here!!! Not ES. And if my thinking that means I'm not a "decent person" well, I'll take that ride.

she didn't make "a terrible decision." she made at least six months of them, consistently. remorse after time #1 would makes sense. but on-going? and with no consideration for jennifer or those poor kids.

<Mod snip>
jennifer's kids will forever be affected by ES's actions. NO kid deserves that, least of all the children who no longer have a mother to help bandage those wounds.

i'm thinking of the likely trust and intimacy issues they'll have knowing that someone they loved and trusted (ES and GR) emotionally violated them in so many ways.

they will need extensive and on-going mental health therapy (and not from a guidance counselor) as a result of this. their ability to initiate and maintain successful relationships in the future is likely to be severely impaired. trust issues. abandonment issues. attachment and intimacy issues. anxiety and depression issues. etc. etc. this is what these kids face due to this trauma. any "player" involved should feel guilty, and if they don't? that's even more concerning and DOES steer toward the definition of "evil," IMO

there is NO excuse for this.

The red ribbon signifies at least to the places that sell this color is for murder victims/death awareness. I didnt know if it was appropriate or not.
Image 1

Image 2

Please let me know if I should change anything or add something.

she didn't make "a terrible decision." she made at least six months of them, consistently. remorse after time #1 would makes sense. but on-going? and with no consideration for jennifer or those poor kids.

<Mod snip>
jennifer's kids will forever be affected by ES's actions. NO kid deserves that, least of all the children who no longer have a mother to help bandage those wounds.

i'm thinking of the likely trust and intimacy issues they'll have knowing that someone they loved and trusted (ES and GR) emotionally violated them in so many ways.

they will need extensive and on-going mental health therapy (and not from a guidance counselor) as a result of this. their ability to initiate and maintain successful relationships in the future is likely to be severely impaired. trust issues. abandonment issues. attachment and intimacy issues. anxiety and depression issues. etc. etc. this is what these kids face due to this trauma. any "player" involved should feel guilty, and if they don't? that's even more concerning and DOES steer toward the definition of "evil," IMO

You're so right! And although we don't yet have confirmation of who harmed Jennifer, we can at least wonder and safely guess that the affair between Ganesh & Eileen, at the very least, caused some damage. To the extent remains to be seen.

You mentioned any "player" feeling guilty and IMO, ES has not shown any remorse what so ever.

To carry on day to day routines all the while your supposed best friend has been buried, is disgraceful.

And I'm being very nice because we don't know the final hours of Jennifer.

<Mod Snip>

Agree Totally 1000% All points

I am sometimes more interested in what LE is NOT saying than what they do. Have the female residents of Chenango County been told to use the buddy system or carry mace at all times? If they aren't giving press conferences etc. I believe it's because they are putting all of their ducks in a row.

I live in the land of the Brittanee Drexel case and every so often there's a press release and a new POI, but STILL no arrests. I'd sometimes rather hear nothing than premature conjecture.

Something I still find strange is the comment GR made about staying there. If one makes a DECISION to stay wouldn't they also have had to contemplate leaving? It was just so soon to make that statement IMO

@Interested-- I have learned that ALL opinions are welcomed here at WS, but not all of them will be embraced. This group has been working hard for Jennifer and her death is still pretty raw for them.

Amen, Amen and Amen

The red ribbon signifies at least to the places that sell this color is for murder victims/death awareness. I didnt know if it was appropriate or not.
Image 1

Image 2

Please let me know if I should change anything or add something.

I do like the red ribbon one awsome and i no many people that will get them thanks for your interest in helping jennifer!!!!!!

BBM -- I most certainly hope not.

I am sometimes more interested in what LE is NOT saying than what they do. Have the female residents of Chenango County been told to use the buddy system or carry mace at all times? If they aren't giving press conferences etc. I believe it's because they are putting all of their ducks in a row.

Something I still find strange is the comment GR made about staying there. If one makes a DECISION to stay wouldn't they also have had to contemplate leaving? It was just so soon to make that statement IMO

@Interested-- I have learned that ALL opinions are welcomed here at WS, but not all of them will be embraced. This group has been working hard for Jennifer and her death is still pretty raw for them.
RSBM, BBM

1. I hope the ones on Sheff Rd. have been.
2. Excellent point re: having had to have thought about leaving prior to stating that they're staying.

<Mod Snip>

Add self esteem issues. Lets hope they don't end up involved with a brainwashing idiot later in life!!

heavens, no. i never said everyone should agree with me. that would make me sound like a close-minded nut job bent on selling kool-aid to followers for my own personal gain.

what i clearly implied was everyone should look at the facts in this case as they've been presented.

as for ES, what i said was that defending her for even a second makes no sense whatsoever. we're very free to have our own opinions, absolutely.

mine personally, is that i have no sympathy for what ES has done to jennifer, jennifer's parents, and jennifer's children.

BBM - I would like to add to the list and say that ES has also hurt her own kids, and her own husband. She's leaving a wake of destruction in her path :furious:

RSBM, BBM

1. I hope the ones on Sheff Rd. have been.
2. Excellent point re: having had to have thought about leaving prior to stating that they're staying.

When i was looking at the picture of GR where he was standing there staring out the window of his home while waiting for confirmation on his wifes death, the first thing i noticed was in the background, there is bunch of stuff packed in boxes, and the first thing i thought was that he was planning on moving! Of course, it could have just been stuff in storage but i thought it was odd at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo