Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do remember that discussion. What are deer cams? Are they movement sensitive ones?

Lola-I had mentioned in our previous discussion that we have 3 that are motion sensitive. But there are also infrared & time lapse versions as well.

Here's another thought. The homes -right there across the street-I believe there are a few, did someone say there were previous issues nearby? Or am I just thinking of the red pick up speeding down the street? My neighbor was telling me how his relative was having issues with things going missing off their porch. He set up a web cam on their garage pointed at the street so they could see anyone walking up their driveway. Caught some interesting video of deer walking around, and even a coyote which they didn't think was in the village, but no theft since. Just curious if anyone in that road had done something similar & saw any vehicles. Thinking its too late by now though....

This got me thinking and reading up a little bit on narcissism. Came across a couple interesting articles:

http://www.winning-teams.com/recognizenarcissist.html
(This article has to do with the narcissist in the work place, but has some interesting perspectives)
"he (or she) spends all of his time acting, protecting his ego by presenting to the world a mask, a false image of himself. As a result he becomes a master of deceit."

"Researchers have found that a narcissist reacts much more emotionally than a non-narcissist, sometimes with "narcissistic rage" when his (or her) ego is threatened."

"Because of a propensity to internalize failure, the narcissist's emotional response to failure is to feel shame, as opposed to guilt felt by people without the disorder. So in order to avoid shame, which the narcissist feels must be avoided at all costs, he externalizes blame for negative events.Ref As he feels someone must be guilty, he almost always attributes blame to others."

"Narcissistic rage, character assassination and projection are some of the overt ways in which the narcissist expresses himself. "

"They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things. "

http://samvak.tripod.com/9.html#more
(the topic of this article is "Can the Narcissist become Violent?")

"Narcissists often use verbal and psychological abuse and violence against those closest to them."

"Narcissists live in a state of constant rage, repressed aggression, envy and hatred. They firmly believe that everyone is like them. As a result, they are paranoid, suspicious, scared and erratic. Frightening the narcissist is a powerful behavior modification tool. "
(keep reading..it gets better!)

Three interesting points...

1.). Narssisists feel shame... Can't feel guilt...,so is always deflection blame on others since they can't handle the shame (thus:narssisistic rage)

2.). They think everyone feels/thinks the way they do... So always afraid of attacks on their core...

3.). They feel too important to complete daily (menial, to them) chores and tasks... So expects others to complete them, instead...

GR much?

JMO

If someone comes forward to help Jennifer and says they were scared, or anything, I'll happily accept it. I'll be content to know she is getting justice and a murderer is taken off the streets. That's all I'd like to see.

I'm so worried now that anybody viewing who had info to share and was hesitating won't come forward now, for fear of being called stupid.

I hope that anyone viewing realises that calling/emailing the Sheriff can be anonymous and doesn't need to be shared here.

If they are viewing here I'm presuming that they care about Justice for Jennifer. Any help or tidbit of info that they can give the Sheriff may be invaluable.

I think anyone who helps in any way is doing a great job.

If someone comes forward to help Jennifer and says they were scared, or anything, I'll happily accept it. I'll be content to know she is getting justice and a murderer is taken off the streets. That's all I'd like to see.

In the case of our Aussie boy Daniel Morcombe, many people supplied tips to the police waaayyy after his murder. They overcame their embarrassment for not reporting earlier, and did the right thing. There were quite a few of them. It all helped toward the eventual capture of the sick perpetrator (and I mean sick !!)

i'm pretty sure i didn't just scare away any potential witnesses either reading here or posting here on websleuths, by calling one trailer park manager in possession of potential evidence "an idiot."

i'm hoping anyone reading here who may have potential evidence, whether circumstantial or not, would call 911 or the sheriff's department immediately, as opposed to taking the time to register here, contact a mod, or find a specific member to PM, and then wait for a PM back, which would hopefully say "please call 911 or LE right away with your information."

What stupid posts? Please dont post just for the sake of posting.

Just want to clarify I was not calling any fellow posters stupid. I was referring to that word within their posts that I was worried about.

I wasn't posting for the sake of posting, I was doing it because I wanted to get away from those posts, but they've followed over here.

I think we should keep in mind that we're not talking about some random tipster.
This person was approached by a sleuther, this person was not trying to help solve the case. This person had cameras on their business/property-presumably to catch any criminal activities. This person never actually checked those cameras for potential criminal activity, even when LE were right across the street searching for a missing person.
Take Pob for instance...were we calling them names? Heck no, we were encouraging them to call LE just in case they had info that might help! To insinuate that we're scaring off potential witnesses or tips is a bit insulting imo:moo::moo::moo::moo:

I hope that anyone viewing realises that calling/emailing the Sheriff can be anonymous and doesn't need to be shared here.

If they are viewing here I'm presuming that they care about Justice for Jennifer. Any help or tidbit of info that they can give the Sheriff may be invaluable.

Can't agree more!! Was looking for the good post emoji :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196380&page=25

It's Post #620

Today's update posted on Jennifer's website:

Update: January 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Television News Media

Remy Ramsaran will be doing a number of media interviews to help bring awareness to Jennifer's missing status. We ask that once the interviews and news reports are done that the public please help share through numerous available online social networks so that it will further bring attention to her case. Thank you.

Likes/Dislikes/Favorites:

Perhaps someone, somewhere may find this information helpful if they see someone that resembles Jennifer and they are not sure if it is her. Our advice…if you see someone that may resemble Jennifer…call 9-1-1 and keep in your sight, try to take a photo of the person you think may be her (if possible) as those kind of Tips/Leads will help law enforcement to investigate much easier than you waiting to get home to call and then trying to recall details/time/place, etc. Thank you.
__________________________________________________ _________
Eats hamburgers plain, no condiments.
Loves cherry coke but lately drank a lot of water with lemon.
Jennifer is left handed.
She hates whipped cream.
She is not a morning person.
She loves Boston creme donuts.
She does not eat sandwiches or subs, ever.
She has dyslexia.
She hates coffee but likes tea with sugar.
She loves romantic comedies.
Favorite movies are 50 First Dates, Forrest Gump and Couples Retreat.
Loves to read romance novels and sci-fi fantasy books.
She loves Gordon Ramsey and Top Chef (tv show), Ghost Hunters and Rachel Ray.
Other shows she likes are Survivor, Amazing Race and Hell's Kitchen.
99% of the time she wears no makeup at all, including not wearing lipstick.
She prefers her hair worn down.
Her clothes are almost always pretty casual, however, the last 3-4 months she started dressing up every time she left the home.
She likes Friendly's restaurant an JoAnn's Fabric and Craft Stores.
Jennifer is a walker, not a jogger or runner due to pins in her toes from surgery when a teenager.
She has not worn a dress nor a skirt in many years.
She is more introverted as opposed to extroverted so if she were in a long line waiting she would patiently and quietly wait there. She would not become impatient either.
She has never smoked.
She never wore nail polish until about six months ago when nail polish became the norm.
She uses Lite Italian Vinegarette dressing on her salad; if eating out and they don't offer it she will choose balsamic dressing.
She is an excellent cook but stopped cooking the two months prior to her disappearance.
Jennifer likes reading and writing her own short stories.
Jillian... You ROCK...

thank you so much for going back through allllll the many, many threads and posts to find this!

:gthanks:

Thread 7. Page 21. Post 509.

I guess LE doesn't have all the tapes.

Nobody here has anyway of truly knowing what LE does or doesn't have. I think we all can say with the silence we have seen-we have no idea about a lot of things. But to assume they don't just because a trailer park manager tells someone they didn't have it?

Btw how is this something to dig Jilllian about? A Verified insider that gives us needed information to help us move forward.

Jmo but seems the silence is really taking its toll on people.

I was thinking about people who might be hesitating about becoming verified insiders, for example.

Still think the same would apply only more so. A verified insider would on some level have inside knowledge/access to the case & in the process are more apt to be the focus of any person involved in the crime committed.

Thread 7. Page 21. Post 509.

I guess LE doesn't have all the tapes.

Sharon - you are referring to the following question from Janeumayer and my response to her question back in early March. Please keep it in context.

Originally Posted by Janeumayer:
Can a local contact this business and ask if LE has asked for the tapes? If not they should supply them. TIA

My response:
LE has all the tapes.

THIS business.
I wasn't referring to ALL business's tapes in and around Chenango County.

I hope that clarifies.

It seems we're all going around in circles here & to no avail. So I'll pose a question(s) I guess if people want to answer, great, maybe we will stumble onto something we haven't fully discussed yet. Maybe others will pose their own as well for the rest of us.

1)How did you hear about Jennifer's case?
2)Have you decided who you think is guilty?
3)What was it initially that made you believe they were?

My answers:
1) Jennifer's poster came across my Facebook feed from the HFJR room. I went there and read what I could. At the time I only knew that she was missing-nothing else.
2) Sadly, I believe it was GR-when I first started reading more on the case was just before the video interview. When I saw the interview, how long it took before one was done & the content. It didn't feel right, I had the feeling from right then, that he was involved.

Anyone else?

Laaaaauraa! Laaaaaura! (on the boat)

great movie!

On a fun note -- busted out laughing at your impression Jillian -- but oh so true!

On a serious note -- is there a way to get Joe Mahoney to do another article? To keep Jen's name active... Would he be allowed to use the overlapping circle chart (for lack of better words) in his article and maybe people's minds would be jogged? It is factual in that it shows the places where all items and Jen were found... Would he be able to post a plea in his article to ask people to come forward instead of just saying to call the LE if know of something. Maybe need to add more words in the plea saying 'even if you don't think it's important or think it's trivial, the LE wants to hear it'... something along those lines? Like you have all mentioned -- people may not realize they hold a key to this puzzle. Maybe Joe reads this site and will start the article process? Pleeeeeeeease??????? :please:

i'm confused. the post says (paraphrasing) that the reason GR suspected she left was because she didn't answer any of his texts or calls on her way to the mall. there's spotty reception from norwich to the mall.

i would think it would be expected that calls would go straight to voice mail, and texts wouldn't be received until there was reception. the post also implies jen not answering any texts or calls (plural). makes me wonder if he kept calling her phone and texting her as part of his alibi, knowing where she really was at that time.

BBM: I absolutely think this to be the case. He knew he needed it to look like he was trying to get ahold of her once the phone was found...like "see how many times I tried to get in touch with her" AND it also brings up the point again regarding the phone being off and then ON in order to pick up the FindMyPhone signal. How was it consistently going to voicemail and then he was magically able to find it 2 days later...too many inconsistencies!

On a fun note -- busted out laughing at your impression Jillian -- but oh so true!

On a serious note -- is there a way to get Joe Mahoney to do another article? To keep Jen's name active... Would he be allowed to use the overlapping circle chart (for lack of better words) in his article and maybe people's minds would be jogged? It is factual in that it shows the places where all items and Jen were found... Would he be able to post a plea in his article to ask people to come forward instead of just saying to call the LE if know of something. Maybe need to add more words in the plea saying 'even if you don't think it's important or think it's trivial, the LE wants to hear it'... something along those lines? Like you have all mentioned -- people may not realize they hold a key to this puzzle. Maybe Joe reads this site and will start the article process? Pleeeeeeeease??????? :please:

Joe does want to do another article. A positive one about Jennifer's life as a mother, sister, daughter, friend, etc. I think as long as Ace said it was okay, that would be fine. I know he's completely on board with keeping Jen's voice heard, and loudly.

Ace, can Mr. Mahoney use your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members